Welcome to Gaia! ::

:/

+1 1 100.0% [ 1280 ]
Total Votes:[ 1280 ]

Pup

12,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
also my grandma never got to talk to her dr bc they never sent me a link for her televisit appt. lmao cool stuff

Invisible Sweetheart

Pup

12,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
i have actually quite literally never felt this low wtf is going on

Pup

12,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
seo changbin
i have actually quite literally never felt this low wtf is going on

me sitting here playign ow2 with my cousin and her bf while wiping my tears lmao

Pup

12,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
god ow2 really just sucks ******** a** lmao. im soooo over it now.

Pup

12,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
spectator came in saying mercy diff when the enemy had more heals. they left and then came back and i had more heals but less kills (enemy mercy had 4) and they said "mercy kill diff" like im beggin u to k................ nvm

Pup

12,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
i think ive become too angry to deal with anything anymore im just so over everything.

Pup

12,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
texted my friend that i was gonna get my pjs on then hop on and he never answered or opened the message so im like whatever he mustve fallen asleep. he just texted me saying he was still waiting for me like??? u didnt answer me and now its too late sorry brother goodnight!

Friend

oh btw the feeling of dread was anxiety and not a heart attack! went to the ER and got told everything was normal sooooo mrgreen wompwomp this chest pain is nothing i guess

Pup

12,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
WHY BUG ME TO GET ON DISCORD THEN TELL ME TO HURRY WHEN I SAY I GOTTA EAT FIRST, THEN LEAVE ME ON OPENED WHEN I TELL U IM GETTING ON????????????????????????????????

Pup

12,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
seo changbin
WHY BUG ME TO GET ON DISCORD THEN TELL ME TO HURRY WHEN I SAY I GOTTA EAT FIRST, THEN LEAVE ME ON OPENED WHEN I TELL U IM GETTING ON????????????????????????????????

lmao i said nvm i guess and he said hes playing siege with friends like ok lmao. if i did some s**t like that hed have a meltdown. crazy stuff

Friend

in a call with a friend and he's rejecting a girl rn bc he has other girls hes talking to lmao i feel sick im about to go beat him with a stick

Friend

finally got a flair !!!!!!!!!!!

Friend

passed out yesterday for the first time ever. scary stuff. went to the ER and they didnt find anything but they want me to follow up with a cardiologist and a neurologist to make sure its nothing more serious. great times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff