Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uno, Dos, Tres, Quatro! I don't know what rhymes with Quatro!

*waves pom-poms* 0.24545454545455 24.5% [ 27 ]
Cilantro! 0.35454545454545 35.5% [ 39 ]
Wake the truck up ... *snickers* 0.4 40.0% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Metega_05's Wife

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
I'll join the Slayer's side. I'm actually free today. =o
*sends trade*
Dread rises up out of the ground, singing the grass. She sees her enemy in the clearing; her eyes narrow and flash scarlet. She bares her fangs and draws her sword, waiting for the blasted Slayer to attack.

Metega_05's Wife

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
Jaci quickened her pace as she caught the demon's foul scent. She leaped over the final shrub, breaking into the clearing. As Jaci caught sight of that which she hunted, she skidded to a stop, deeply exhaling.

Her staff pointed at her prey, she issued but one word of warning, "You...."
The blood in Jaci's body seemed to boil and her yellow eyes glowed bright. She slowly circled her opponent and twirled her staff in her hand.

((Not sure if I'm allowed to use my mutant status... >.<; Don't wanna be confused with a demon. ))

Metega_05's Wife

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
((Dammit! My brother needs the computer for a half hour. X.x Be back soon! ))
*Steps out of the forest, looking around while waiting.*

Metega_05's Wife

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
Fed up with pacing, Jaci had just decided to attack when she caught a strong scent behind her. "Ah!" she hissed, "Just like foul thing you are to try and sneak up..." Her eyes flashed to and from each opponent's face while crouching back to a better position. Dammit! Where are the othes?!

A hissed oath broke through Jaci's lips as she cursed her misfortune. She was out numbered and was now unsure of her plan. Her mind racing, Jaci scrambled to gather her thoughts.

Aekea Millionaire

((Guys sorry i have to get off i'm not suppose to be on right now i will try and get on soon hopefully i will be able to fight i was on this morning but no one else was on sorry again bye!))

Metega_05's Wife

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
(( D= But oh Fearless Leader...You're just gonna leave me to defend myself?!

xD J/K Totally understand. Hurry back if you can! ))
Dread's form began to change, her body flashing between near-transparency and full physical form. She opened her mouth to speak, but no sound came out. Her eyes blazed crimson, and she then vanished altogether. (This explains my absence. Sorry.)

Several hours later;

Dread reappeared where she had vanished before. Her skin was paler than before, her eyes, black. "My master felt the need to summon me," she snarled, "He said that I needed to be dealt with."

She looked at Jaci, and narrowed her empty eyes at the human. She raised her sword and lunged at the Slayer.

Metega_05's Wife

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
Yanked from her urget re-planning, Jaci was momentarily distracted from the new-comer. Her brow creased in suspicion as she watched the form of the one called Dread disappear.

"What trickery is this?" Jaci demanded from the empty space before her. "Show yourself, Demon!" She jumped and started at each noise of the forest, anticipating an attack.

Then, the Dread-Demon reappeared. "My master felt the need to summon me," she snarled, "He said that I needed to be dealt with." Jaci winced as the wretched voice pierced her ears.

And suddenly, there was a blur of movment. Jaci barely had enough time to bring her staff about in a defensive position. "Ugh!" She cried out as the two warriors skidded back, leaving a massive trail of dust.

Pain...there was only pain as Jaci reached for her bearings. The blood blinded her. She was sure it was hers. Panting heavily she gripped her staff tightly, rage following to every limb, drowning the pain out. With a strangled cry, Jaci aimed the narrow staff end for the foul beast's throat.
iCamo
Yanked from her urget re-planning, Jaci was momentarily distracted from the new-comer. Her brow creased in suspicion as she watched the form of the one called Dread disappear.

"What trickery is this?" Jaci demanded from the empty space before her. "Show yourself, Demon!" She jumped and started at each noise of the forest, anticipating an attack.

Then, the Dread-Demon reappeared. "My master felt the need to summon me," she snarled, "He said that I needed to be dealt with." Jaci winced as the wretched voice pierced her ears.

And suddenly, there was a blur of movment. Jaci barely had enogh time to bring her staff about in a defensive position. "Ugh!" She cried out as the two warriors skidded back, leaving a massive trail of dust.

Pain...there was only pain as Jaci reached for her bearings. The blood blinded her. She was sure it was hers. Panting heavily she gripped her staff tightly, rage following to every limb, drowning the pain out. With a strangled cry, Jaci aimed the narrow staff end for the foul beast's throat.

Dread brought her sword up in a blur of motion, and struck the Slayer's staff with Kirian's razor edge. She grunted as the force of the colliding attacks shoved her back, farther into the ground. She let out a howl of rage and shot upwards, opening her wings. She gained altitude quickly, then plummeted back to the Earth, slashing at the Slayer called Jaci as she reached the ground.
*walks in cautiously*
Dread looked over her shoulder at the newly arrived Demon, and nodded to him.
*Turns into demon form and tips crown in a salute*

Metega_05's Wife

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
Jaci grunted as she struggled to hold her own against the Demon's strength. The perspiration was stinging her wound. And then a moment of release. Jaci struggled to keep her balance as the force before her vanshed in a mighty gust of wind.

The sound of the massive beating wings was her only warning. Jaci's eyes widened as she realized what was coming next. She leaped up into a nearby tree, trying to gain some sort of cover. But it was no use. The Demon's fierce sword sliced through the massive branches as if they were nothing. The force of the blow knocked Jaci to the ground, the trauma of the fight cauing the blood to continuously gush from her head wound.

I'm losing too much blood...

Frantically, Jaci sped through the trees, in hopes of finding shelter long enough to doctor herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff