Welcome to Gaia! ::

Signs...

LIke to have signs made 0.58928571428571 58.9% [ 33 ]
Like to make signs 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 8 ]
Hate signs 0.26785714285714 26.8% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

I was thinking....people usually have girls or guys make signs using various body parts *coughcoughBOOBScoughcough*...and I was wondering...how many people would like a sign made by a dog?? I'd be willing to put people's names on a piece of paper and than take a pic of my dog with the sign...it's different right? She's a black lab cross with a golden retriever. (we think...we adopted her from the humane society.)

HERE'S THE DEAL!!
1) I'd pm the pic to you probably every friday or saturday (at the latest..maybe sooner depends on my schedule..)
2) If you don't care what pose she's in (i.e. sitting, laying, or on her side) than I'll just do whatever she happens to be doing at the time...lol
3) I will be charging 400 gold a sign...if you think that's expensive..well think about it..dogs aren't the easiest to work with!! lol....she's a really really cute dog, but she's a big dog and she's got a mind of her own!
4) Luci (my dog....) likes to take pictures..but only with her many stuffed toys..so I'm sorry if those get involved, though I'll try to get them out of the picture...lol
5) IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PICTURE...TELL ME!! IF YOU TELL ME THAN I CAN FIX IT FOR YOU!!!!
6) You can pay me apon recieving the picture...
SO START POSTING!!! I'LL BE CHECKING EVERYDAY TO SEE IF THERE'S ANY REQUESTS!!! You can always pm me too... oh! and I won't be doing this forever..so you better hurry!!
If anyone want just to say hi that's okay to!!! Or you can do your business here! I don't really care! It's all good... heart
crying bump! does anyone know the shame of bumping!? redface

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
good luck ^^
Pac-Mans B-I-T-C-H
good luck ^^

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Though I'm starting to think that maybe no one wants a dog sign....sigh....I guess boobs win again....
      jesus christ, tl;dr.

all i wanted was the price and sample.
      x
glittermilk
      jesus christ, tl;dr.

all i wanted was the price and sample.
      x

Well the price is 400 gold a picture...and some samples of my dog (I can't do any sign samples right now cuz she's sleeping with my family and if I wake her she will not like me tomorrow and I will get no pics from her..lol)
K...so one has some of my legs in them and it's kinda lighted funny cuz my cousin was trying his skill at a camera and the other is a back shot of her watching my mice play...lol..she's nutty like that...

User Image

User Image
ninja bump ninja
LALALALALALA BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!
bumpy bumpy bumpy
..::BUMP::..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items