Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scion smiled. "well tell me or one of the girls what you want. "So Cara...did you think of what posisition you want."
caROAR
Cara would arch a brow at this, looking down at the counter slightly confused before pouting and rolled eyes up, head tilting back and stared at the ceiling in thought. "What positions do they have...?" The girl would think to herself repeatedly before looking at Scion, ".. Sci.. what positions.. do you have?"
Scion smiled. "Well we have, waitress, bar tender, bouncer, singer and others...that I still need to give thought to."

Hunter

~scion eon~
caROAR
Cara would arch a brow at this, looking down at the counter slightly confused before pouting and rolled eyes up, head tilting back and stared at the ceiling in thought. "What positions do they have...?" The girl would think to herself repeatedly before looking at Scion, ".. Sci.. what positions.. do you have?"
Scion smiled. "Well we have, waitress, bar tender, bouncer, singer and others...that I still need to give thought to."
Cara pushed her lips to the side in thought before grinning and scratched the back of her head nervously, "A Bartender and bouncer sounds pretty good."

Pesky Kitten

~scion eon~
Scion smiled, "Well consider being hired Cara. Think about what posistion you would like while I help the other costumer." Scion went over to the other woman. "Hello, welcome to the Last hope bar. What can I get you this evning?"
her other eye opened "hmm what? oh right, drink, just a margarita with extra salt please." she let her eyes stay open to examine her surroundings and the owner before her.
Dove slinks aorund carefully and jumps on Scion's back with a giggle.
Scion smiled. "Yea the bouncer and Bar tender are the fun ones." He started to make the costumers drink. Getting done with it, he looked at Cara. "Just tell me what you want to do." He took the margarita to the costumer with a smile. "Here you go miss."
CaptainDove_AshleyKei
After setting the drink down. Scion started to hold Dove on his back.

Hunter

Cara leaned more on the counter, "Well, I meant.. can I do both, Bouncer and Bartender..? If not, I'll do bouncer."
caROAR
Cara leaned more on the counter, "Well, I meant.. can I do both, Bouncer and Bartender..? If not, I'll do bouncer."
Scion went over to Cara with Dove on his back. "yes Cara it is possible. In fact with the old bar, I was the co-owner and I was also the bouncer."

Pesky Kitten

~scion eon~
Scion smiled. "Yea the bouncer and Bar tender are the fun ones." He started to make the costumers drink. Getting done with it, he looked at Cara. "Just tell me what you want to do." He took the margarita to the costumer with a smile. "Here you go miss."
she licked salt from the rim of the glass , "thanks" she pulled out her wallet, "how much is that again?"
~scion eon~
CaptainDove_AshleyKei
Giggling, her tail wagging spaztically behind her.
Mow_KatZ
~scion eon~
she licked salt from the rim of the glass , "thanks" she pulled out her wallet, "how much is that again?"
"It is about 5 dollars."
CaptainDove_AshleyKei
~scion eon~
CaptainDove_AshleyKei
Scion smiled and gave Dove a quick kiss while putting her down.
~scion eon~
CaptainDove_AshleyKei
~scion eon~
CaptainDove_AshleyKei
Scion smiled and gave Dove a quick kiss while putting her down.
Pouts at being put down and drops to sitting on the floor. The skirt spread aorund her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff