Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Welcome to the bar.
~Rules~
1 No cybering
2 No god modding
3 if you are gonna fight take it oustide.
4 I have the right to deleat any post that is not appropiate to my bar.
5 If you like my bar please tell friends.
6 Fallow the rules and everything will go smooth.
Plops onto a couch from shadows and sits there.
Scion came down from the upstairs and saw Dove. "glad you could make it to the regrand opening."
~scion eon~
Scion came down from the upstairs and saw Dove. "glad you could make it to the regrand opening."
Looks up and smirks a bit, her legs crossed. "Yes, the Grand Re-opening. So quiet," DOve shrugs.
CaptainDove_AshleyKei
~scion eon~
Looks up and smirks a bit, her legs crossed. "Yes, the Grand Re-opening. So quiet," DOve shrugs.
Scion smiled and sat at the bar. "Now just got to wait for the costumers."
~scion eon~
CaptainDove_AshleyKei
~scion eon~
Plays with the red corsette around her torso, pushing up and tight aorund her stomach. "How's about I be your little waitress?" Runs gloved fingers over teh red and white skirt.
CaptainDove_AshleyKei
~scion eon~
CaptainDove_AshleyKei
~scion eon~
Plays with the red corsette around her torso, pushing up and tight aorund her stomach. "How's about I be your little waitress?" Runs gloved fingers over teh red and white skirt.
Giving off a smirk, He nodded slightly. "yes I still need emploies."
~scion eon~
CaptainDove_AshleyKei
~scion eon~
CaptainDove_AshleyKei
~scion eon~
Giving off a smirk, He nodded slightly. "yes I still need emploies."
Dove stands and goes to Scion. "Good good. Employees are a big help," sits on teh stool by him.
Scion smiled and nodded. "Yes that is right."
Oh bby.
:]

Hunter

Wondered within the bar, eye shifting side to side silently as orbs glanced over the faces and empty spaces. A small 'mmm' vibrated across those kissable lips in slight irritance as her right hand raised to her mouth in allowance for that cancer stick to be 'sucked' upon before being thrown to the concrete and killed with the ball of her foot. Ears twitched faintly before the young lass would continue into the bar, sitting down upon a stool and slouched over the counter, digging elbows into the top with a bored sigh.
caROAR
Wondered within the bar, eye shifting side to side silently as orbs glanced over the faces and empty spaces. A small 'mmm' vibrated across those kissable lips in slight irritance as her right hand raised to her mouth in allowance for that cancer stick to be 'sucked' upon before being thrown to the concrete and killed with the ball of her foot. Ears twitched faintly before the young lass would continue into the bar, sitting down upon a stool and slouched over the counter, digging elbows into the top with a bored sigh.
Scion was rubbing some glasses and noticed the woman sitting down at the bar. "Evning, Welcome to the Last hope bar, what can I get you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff