Meow. 0.1548480463097 15.5% [ 107 ]
Wtf kind of poll is this?? 0.26193921852388 26.2% [ 181 ]
Poll whore. 0.45007235890014 45.0% [ 311 ]
Total Votes:[ 691 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 164 165 166

ZINC103
EmoxFlavoredxGum
seriously, has any guy here masturbated and ended up "coming?"

I havn't, In fact I have barely masturbated. I was four, and didn't know what the hell I wus doin!

you were four?! lol
James_Arcanis
Ok I have a question for the women here....Or if any guys here have somthing to say fine with me,
Ok...., there is this girl I feel very deeply for, and she cares for me just as mush as I do for her. I don't know how to tell her how I feel, and i'm afraid that if i wait to tell her this she may just go and begin seeing somone else. I don't want to lose her. She is my world. I won't say her name because she has an account here and i don't want her to see what i posted. I don't know what to do. I have known her for somwhere around 5 years, her personality is perfect, she looks great, however that does not matter to me. Her inner beuty and personality are what matter to me I think about her all the time...... i need advice...... can somone out there help me?

My advice and thoughts for you:

I think you should give her some time. You must show her that you care by talking to her, spending time with her, listen to her when she talks and not look at her chest, (that's if you do, DON'T) call her or email her and let her know that you want to have little conversations with her and such. Are you following me? I hope you are. lol Anyway, be her friend in every possibly way. If she needs advice, give it to her. If she feels down, sad and or depressed, comfort her. If she has told you about how she feels, don't take it too far, but after she tells you what she said do let her know that you care about her and actually let her exactly how you feels towards her. You probably already heard this, but I want to remind you of it once more: If you really care about her, you shouldn't pressure her into doing things she doesn't want to do, (example: sex) until she is ready for it.

[I was kind enough to have given advice to you because I wanted to help and because this exact thing is happening between my friend and I. (not going to mention name, he doesn't have a Gaia account, but it's because I want to keep it anonymous and to myself) . . . I care about him and I really do like him a lot, I have known him for a year going for two, but I rather be his friend until he opens up to me about how he truly feels about me. Except, here's the twist, my friend also likes him too! I hate it that we both like the same guy. If we do ever become boy/girlfriend, she has to understand that's it's my happiness and she should care about me and not interfer, that's if she is my real friend! Sorry kinda got off topic, anyway . . . read below]

I hope everything works out between your friend and yourself.
Let me know if the advice I gave you above worked for you. k?
Good luck!
^_^

<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out