Total Votes:[ 691 ]

crzydvd
EmoxFlavoredxGum
crzydvd
EmoxFlavoredxGum
suriot
EmoxFlavoredxGum

ok lol

still am a virgin, not saving my self just waiting for the right time i have already found the girl so yeah some time soon probly

that's soo sweet and kind fo you to say that!
(knowing that you're a guy, most guys probably wouldn't say such things.)
treat her right, don't expect her to put out for you.

not a virgin, lost it in february of this year. It was in my dorm room, It was easier because i didn't have a roomate any more.

lol ok
did you use protection?

all the time, at first to make her comfortable with it, i would wear two condoms. but thenn that go expensive, and we moved to just one.

that's good that you used protection and also considered the price for buying them! good thinking there! lol
but didn't you consider thinking about having two condoms together and "doing it" would have caused friction resulting in a broken one? . . . also resulting in a possibly sperm slipping into her egg??? lol
HaPi_n3
I've got one!

Why are guys into legs? (girl legs, duh)

That's a bit of a toughie. I suppose because they add onto the shape that a female has that sets her apart from a male, and is what a male is attracted to. Part of her curves, and such.

this is actually a two-part question:

question 1:
why can't guys be into inner beauty rather than physical apprearance?

(girls who care too much about how they look and tend to use makeup, wear skimpy clothing or even who happen to be tall aren't as sweet or loyal or even kind than girls who may be slightly overweight, short or have big thighs or etc . . . the ones who are physically-concious end up ruining the reltionship between the guy and herself and also end up being fake. the girl who isn't that way at all, really is kind, sweet, thoughtful and loving . . . etc. )

question number 2:
why are most guys too shallow?
EmoxFlavoredxGum
crzydvd
EmoxFlavoredxGum
crzydvd
EmoxFlavoredxGum

not a virgin, lost it in february of this year. It was in my dorm room, It was easier because i didn't have a roomate any more.

lol ok
did you use protection?

all the time, at first to make her comfortable with it, i would wear two condoms. but thenn that go expensive, and we moved to just one.

that's good that you used protection and also considered the price for buying them! good thinking there! lol
but didn't you consider thinking about having two condoms together and "doing it" would have caused friction resulting in a broken one? . . . also resulting in a possibly sperm slipping into her egg??? lol

we never had that problem, when we decided to move down to one, we realized that it was a better deal for the both of us. the condoms weren't a problem, there asn't too much friction. We have never had a condom beak on us.
crzydvd
EmoxFlavoredxGum
crzydvd
EmoxFlavoredxGum
crzydvd
EmoxFlavoredxGum

lol ok
did you use protection?

we never had that problem, when we decided to move down to one, we realized that it was a better deal for the both of us. the condoms weren't a problem, there asn't too much friction. We have never had a condom beak on us.

Oo ok.
that's good to hear!
lol
EmoxFlavoredxGum

question 1:

(girls who care too much about how they look and tend to use makeup, wear skimpy clothing or even who happen to be tall aren't as sweet or loyal or even kind than girls who may be slightly overweight, short or have big thighs or etc . . . the ones who are physically-concious end up ruining the reltionship between the guy and herself and also end up being fake. the girl who isn't that way at all, really is kind, sweet, thoughtful and loving . . . etc. )

question number 2:

are there any other guys willing to answer these two questions honestly . . . please? lol
EmoxFlavoredxGum
EmoxFlavoredxGum

question 1:

question number 2:

are there any other guys willing to answer these two questions honestly . . . please? lol

I'll take a whack at it.
I'm not sure why some guys cannot look into the inner beauty of a girl and are too shallow. It might be because physical beauty, which is only skin deep, is also the beauty you can immediately see on a girl. However, that's not to say that guys can't like a girl for her inner beauty. There were quite a few girls I've had crushes on because of their inner beauty mostly (although there was one who was beautiful on both the inside and outside... too bad I couldn't get the courage to ask her out). So, it's not like there are no guys who don't like a girl for her inner beauty. It just doesn't seem like there are a lot.
Bon apres midi mes amis...Comment ca va? J'adore le francais!
SSJDevin
EmoxFlavoredxGum
EmoxFlavoredxGum

question 1:

question number 2:

I'll take a whack at it.
I'm not sure why some guys cannot look into the inner beauty of a girl and are too shallow. It might be because physical beauty, which is only skin deep, is also the beauty you can immediately see on a girl. However, that's not to say that guys can't like a girl for her inner beauty. There were quite a few girls I've had crushes on because of their inner beauty mostly (although there was one who was beautiful on both the inside and outside... too bad I couldn't get the courage to ask her out). So, it's not like there are no guys who don't like a girl for her inner beauty. It just doesn't seem like there are a lot.

thanks for sharing your thoughts.
I appreciate it! lol
I actually am surprised to hear this stuff coming from a guy, like yourself. lol
sexilexi62892
hi everyone anyone have myspace
y didnt u come over grrrr
Question for the men.

Why is it, that when a guy thinks his best female friend likes him, he pushes her away, then treats her like s**t?
AikouFire
Question for the men.

Why is it, that when a guy thinks his best female friend likes him, he pushes her away, then treats her like s**t?

because they're retarded and fate is a cruel ********
seriously, has any guy here masturbated and ended up "coming?"
EmoxFlavoredxGum
seriously, has any guy here masturbated and ended up "coming?"

I havn't, In fact I have barely masturbated. I was four, and didn't know what the hell I wus doin!
Ok I have a question for the women here....Or if any guys here have somthing to say fine with me,
Ok...., there is this girl I feel very deeply for, and she cares for me just as mush as I do for her. I don't know how to tell her how I feel, and i'm afraid that if i wait to tell her this she may just go and begin seeing somone else. I don't want to lose her. She is my world. I won't say her name because she has an account here and i don't want her to see what i posted. I don't know what to do. I have known her for somwhere around 5 years, her personality is perfect, she looks great, however that does not matter to me. Her inner beuty and personality are what matter to me I think about her all the time...... i need advice...... can somone out there help me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff