• Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Edward 100
cutiesign
Saffrons_Curse
cutiesign
Saffrons_Curse
cutiesign

Thank youu, I am getting better haha. I often recover from one day of cold.
Cool, I have no confidence to make scary avi, haha..more like I don't know what to make. Hopefully something will come to me then~ biggrin I would like to see yours soon/maybe next month when halloween is around the corner! ^^

Good good~ That's awesome to hear~ :'D <3

XD! I usually go with gory s**t and like... I use weird skins... See like [this] or [this]
Huee~
Halloween is always just around the corner in my head. emotion_kirakira heart

Omg, that is gory shits xD Well done I must say, I still haven't make my up my mind about what kind of avi i should do since I have been...well lacking of scary/gory stuffs ahaha~
Huee~~thank you thank you~ UuU
Heheh, I like to collect lots of items of basically every type. I don't always use them, but by collecting them, I gain a bit more stuff to work with. > w<!

You are welcome~ Haha, alright! I will busy for now. >^< ahhh
I grabbed your booty I got 542/514 ^__^ <3

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300

Heroic Explorer

9,450 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shadowy Rogue

10,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Desirable Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Cuddly Wife

Partying Lover

9,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
MeMyselfandI-1
pinkpantherlover1
Nikkiquin
pinkpantherlover1
I don't think anyone is trying to be rude or call you out. I'm honestly sorry if it
feels that way. In most threads, people ask you not to blatantly advertise your
own threads, shops, etc. I'm not sure if the OP here has an issue with it, but the
majority of Gaians tend to prefer you keep advertisements in your signature or
in your own threads. Personally, I'm not fussed either way but I didn't want you
to feel like people were trying to attack you. Hopefully this clarifies things. 3nodding

thank you but i feel others dont feel the same way i didnt mean any harm i just wish they gave their concerns more privately

I honestly did not know that "advertising" your own thread within Gaia; since, the said thread is Gaiaonline Base... could be a banable offense. I did that in the Guide & Resources Forum about a Year ago and was attacked/ warned about that. SO, I PMed an Online Mod and this was the result:
MeMyselfandI-1
&Link Removed&

This "User" tells me that I am "spaming" and need to have the decency to make my Thread from scratch; even though, "He" does not know if I gathered my Info by myself and NOT from other Threads (Seeing that... there is NO other Thread about the Adgrant's List to be found).
Also, "He" tells me to stop "bumping"; even though, I told "him" that it was allowed if the Thread is not on the First Page.
Then had the audacity to "warn" me that I could be reported.

From what I can see, your original post in that topic was advertising your own thread. That can be viewed as onsite advertising. If you want to link your own thread, please do so in your signature instead.

As for the user in question, if you are bothered by their post, put them on your ignore list. If they attempt to contact you again with a mule account, feel free to file an Abuse/Harassment report.

Later, I found out that "advertising" IS allowed in the Chatterbox; however, that is at the Original Poster's discretion/ wishes..
No, I did not get banned (obviously xD ).

thank you very much for your time and effort to deliver this message i greatly appreciate it 3nodding

Partying Lover

9,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
MeMyselfandI-1
pinkpantherlover1
Nikkiquin
pinkpantherlover1
I don't think anyone is trying to be rude or call you out. I'm honestly sorry if it
feels that way. In most threads, people ask you not to blatantly advertise your
own threads, shops, etc. I'm not sure if the OP here has an issue with it, but the
majority of Gaians tend to prefer you keep advertisements in your signature or
in your own threads. Personally, I'm not fussed either way but I didn't want you
to feel like people were trying to attack you. Hopefully this clarifies things. 3nodding

thank you but i feel others dont feel the same way i didnt mean any harm i just wish they gave their concerns more privately

I honestly did not know that "advertising" your own thread within Gaia; since, the said thread is Gaiaonline Base... could be a banable offense. I did that in the Guide & Resources Forum about a Year ago and was attacked/ warned about that. SO, I PMed an Online Mod and this was the result:
MeMyselfandI-1
&Link Removed&

This "User" tells me that I am "spaming" and need to have the decency to make my Thread from scratch; even though, "He" does not know if I gathered my Info by myself and NOT from other Threads (Seeing that... there is NO other Thread about the Adgrant's List to be found).
Also, "He" tells me to stop "bumping"; even though, I told "him" that it was allowed if the Thread is not on the First Page.
Then had the audacity to "warn" me that I could be reported.

From what I can see, your original post in that topic was advertising your own thread. That can be viewed as onsite advertising. If you want to link your own thread, please do so in your signature instead.

As for the user in question, if you are bothered by their post, put them on your ignore list. If they attempt to contact you again with a mule account, feel free to file an Abuse/Harassment report.

Later, I found out that "advertising" IS allowed in the Chatterbox; however, that is at the Original Poster's discretion/ wishes..
No, I did not get banned (obviously xD ).

thank you very much for your time and effort to deliver this message i greatly appreciate it 3nodding

Questionable Tactician

15,000 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Love Machine 150
a real dollar or a gaian dollar... never mind same thing
Strawberry Riff Raff
I'd buy that for a dollar! mrgreen
gaia_gaiagold emotion_brofist emotion_hug

Hilarious Lover

8,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200