heart
I grabbed your booty I got 557/519 ^__^ <3

Big Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Dragon Master 50
I have a pervert mind

i hope, in my dreams or reality, touch any star in the sky, grab here and made ur wishes reality

And a sexy imagination!!!

Apocalyptic Carnivore

30,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
MeMyselfandI-1
Deruku Rorude Kaine
MeMyselfandI-1
Deruku Rorude Kaine
well it looks like we are not getting any freebie for friday the 13th.. My guess is because they are probably too busy trying to make more stuff to add to the Elysium Gate that you have to donate an insane amount of gold that most of us just don't have...

My guess is that they didn't want to start yet another uproar about bringing back an already "Freebie" like they had already done so.
It was fine when it first came out but Users' screamed about it because they couldn't be on at that time. (Which still happens. stare )
Then they brought the same item back the next Friday 13th but the Users' that already acquired it the first time, couldn't received it again. rolleyes
So; your guess, my guess and just about anyone else's guess is just as good.
3nodding

Oh... yeah... the item that I was talking about.
^^;
Seven Years Bad Luck User Image

a good guess too but hey this is not gonna be the only friday the 13 of the year so they could come out with an item for the next one!!!

True and yet... "we" the Users' that had 'whitelisted' / 'turned off AdBlockers' haven't received "our" Incentive, The AdGrants', since September 24, 2013.
gonk stare sweatdrop

I heard that a lot of Users' are planning a "Walk Out" from June 15 - 21 too.
~ - ~ - ~
emotion_dealwithit

actually I never turned off my ads and theres actually has not been anymore adgrants items so i am guessing thats it...But it seems to mealot of people on here get mad over petty crap thats pointess to be mad about such as the having to spend money on stuff thats not just gaia thats pretty much how it is for every game these days ya figure this is their job and they have to make money too to survive, these days nobody gives out everything for free... and ya figure if your gonna go and give them money you at least deserve to get something special.. Thats why i figure theres no reason to get mad at them... and as for freebies ya gotta figure they are uber busy trying to make sure everything is working for us and making all these special events for us so they can't just set those all aside to give us a free item when we want one just have to be patient there will be more free items in future..

Anxious Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Shameless Partier

the finisher events are over

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Glemegg
Bump heart

my spidey senses are tingling emotion_dowant

Superpowered Sex Symbol

16,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I want my item. cry

Eloquent Shapeshifter

21,950 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50
Deruku Rorude Kaine
MeMyselfandI-1
Deruku Rorude Kaine
MeMyselfandI-1
Deruku Rorude Kaine
well it looks like we are not getting any freebie for friday the 13th.. My guess is because they are probably too busy trying to make more stuff to add to the Elysium Gate that you have to donate an insane amount of gold that most of us just don't have...

My guess is that they didn't want to start yet another uproar about bringing back an already "Freebie" like they had already done so.
It was fine when it first came out but Users' screamed about it because they couldn't be on at that time. (Which still happens. stare )
Then they brought the same item back the next Friday 13th but the Users' that already acquired it the first time, couldn't received it again. rolleyes
3nodding

^^;

a good guess too but hey this is not gonna be the only friday the 13 of the year so they could come out with an item for the next one!!!

True and yet... "we" the Users' that had 'whitelisted' / 'turned off AdBlockers' haven't received "our" Incentive, The AdGrants', since September 24, 2013.
gonk stare sweatdrop

I heard that a lot of Users' are planning a "Walk Out" from June 15 - 21 too.
~ - ~ - ~
emotion_dealwithit

actually I never turned off my ads and theres actually has not been anymore adgrants items so i am guessing thats it...But it seems to mealot of people on here get mad over petty crap thats pointess to be mad about such as the having to spend money on stuff thats not just gaia thats pretty much how it is for every game these days ya figure this is their job and they have to make money too to survive, these days nobody gives out everything for free... and ya figure if your gonna go and give them money you at least deserve to get something special.. Thats why i figure theres no reason to get mad at them... and as for freebies ya gotta figure they are uber busy trying to make sure everything is working for us and making all these special events for us so they can't just set those all aside to give us a free item when we want one just have to be patient there will be more free items in future..

that's not what people like me are mad about. we're mad that they're focusing on money now like it's the only thing there is.

it used to be that buying Cash Shop items was something special for those who could afford to do it and we felt like we were giving to a charity, not some business that only cared about getting as much of the "almighty dollar" from us.

it's not WHAT they are doing so much as the HOW.

Eloquent Shapeshifter

21,950 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50
MeMyselfandI-1
Deruku Rorude Kaine

3nodding

^^;

it couldn't kill 'em to use OTHER items... like a black cat or a ladder... or something else.

Supernatural Sweetheart

Eloquent Shapeshifter

21,950 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50
xlunabearx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ouch

King Duck

14,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
damn no free 13th item? lame crying

emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff