Muslim 0.018231854145167 1.8% [ 53 ]
Jew 0.023047815617475 2.3% [ 67 ]
Buddhist 0.05125558995528 5.1% [ 149 ]
Greek Orthodox 0.0072239422084623 0.7% [ 21 ]
Pagan 0.14207086343309 14.2% [ 413 ]
Egyptian 0.041967664258686 4.2% [ 122 ]
Total Votes:[ 2907 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 432 433 434 > >> >>> »|

I wonder how long it will take the fellows from the anti-creationst guild to recieve a warning signal and get on over here.
But I digress, I really don't see how amino acids could be pieced together, then we pop out of a primeval soup and start to evolve despite the barriers to put it simplisticly.
SUPERSQUIRRELX
I wonder how long it will take the fellows from the anti-creationst guild to recieve a warning signal and get on over here.
But I digress, I really don't see how amino acids could be pieced together, then we pop out of a primeval soup and start to evolve despite the barriers to put it simplisticly.

And a lot of farmers in my area don't really see how bugs and diseases can change by generations to become immune to the pesticides they're using, yet they buy more powerful forms of the pesticide every year to keep their crops healthy.

If you can believe in something that's infinitely powerful, it isn't really that hard to comprehend something in nature that's inconceivably complex to the human mind.
FromFirstToLast_Rock
Hey heart
I used to believe that Humans evolved from Apes. That all life came from single celled Organisms called Amoebas.
Now I believe that god created us all, and the bible is fact.
I just wanted to know your opinions out there. Try to back up your idea... mrgreen

You can have a belief in God. However, an attempt of evidence to counter against it still cannot be rationalized or explained away makes it pointless for the one who is against it. The bible is written in a clear, logical, and even scientific way. It can be clear for a young lad who was raised by it. It can be logical for person or persons with both a mathematical and historical mind. Also, it can be scientific for those who are willing to dig deeper to find its secrets. Utlimately, the possibilities for discovery are endless when you unite the three into one. Personally, it's good to take risks and not limit yourself.

SUPERSQUIRRELX

Me too.
Kage Kabal
...Also, it can be scientific for those who are willing to dig deeper to find its secrets.

Erm, that's not scientific, that's anthropological at best...

Wheezing Gekko

SUPERSQUIRRELX

Barriers, eh?

Dangerous Genius

4,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
So like, this one time, I used to believe in like, evolution. Then my grandparents started showing me the Bible and they told me it was like true! That like, God loved me and created the world and all. So like, I'm thinking, that's awesome! And I mean, they're my grandparents, they buy me stuff all the time, so of course I trust their word. So now that I believed in the Bible WORD FOR WORD, I couldn't really believe evolution. I was like, bummed. Totally.

Then I started to like, talk to some people about it and they were all like, "Whoa dude. Hold up. Evolution has proof." And I'm all like, "But the Bible is true!" And they're all like, "This is why parts of it aren't." And I'm like, "Bummer."

So like, then I started reading abou the scientific method, universal laws, logic, and stuff, and instead of things getting like, clear or anything, it just got more confusing. So I'm like thinking and stuff, and I'm like, "So if stuff is really this complicated, how could just one book tell it all like that? I mean there are so many like, things to consider when we start trying to answer the age old questions of origin."

So like, now, I have no idea what's going on. I guess all I can do now is like, take it all one thing at a time and apply the best thinking and knowledge man has to offer and figure out what's up.

Like, totally.
Bailey_bob
Queen of the tigers
Quote:
the bibles a story book, created from ppls imaginations.
bet you cant prove that.
Quote:
jesus did exsist but him n his 12 diciples were con artests
bet you cant prove that either.

if u wanna explain how nowa built an arche 3 times as long as england and 7 times as high as the empier state building go ahead but its all just a load of crap that was made up and the bible was only first writen 300 years ago so explain 2000 years

and i kinda did with the hold lepper story

can u proove that any of the bible is real?

if gods so real why doesnt he ever do anythin?

What...What do you mean, "God doesn't ever do anything."

Take a look around you, at the world! Miracles happen everyday, everything is happening because God lets it. He does more than our feeble Human minds could ever comprehend.

To answer the question, yes I believe in creationism...although some points in evolution do make since. I'm completely open minded too both. Some things in evolution I DO NOT agree with, while others do seem logical.
Nehalania
Bailey_bob
Queen of the tigers
Quote:
bet you cant prove that.
Quote:

if u wanna explain how nowa built an arche 3 times as long as england and 7 times as high as the empier state building go ahead but its all just a load of crap that was made up and the bible was only first writen 300 years ago so explain 2000 years

Take a look around you, at the world! Miracles happen everyday, everything is happening because God lets it. He does more than our feeble Human minds could ever comprehend.

To answer the question, yes I believe in creationism...although some points in evolution do make since. I'm completely open minded too both. Some things in evolution I DO NOT agree with, while others do seem logical.
if god lets everything happen, why does he let so many horrible things occur?
savani
Nehalania
Bailey_bob
Queen of the tigers
Quote:
bet you cant prove that.
Quote:

Free Will and he potentially isn't the only god in play?
savani
Nehalania
Bailey_bob
Queen of the tigers
Quote:
bet you cant prove that.
Quote:

That's a frequently asked question...I've even found myself asking it before. Although, everything happens for a reason. We cannot see it yet, but everyone and everything has its purpose. Everything in life fits together like a big puzzle. It's oblivious to us now, but we may understand one day. This is what I believe. ^_^
Langlen
Queen of the tigers
ive seen alot of monkeys. ive never seen any of them turn in to men.

That's because we didn't evolve from monkies, but a common ancestor.

Evolution is fact. I don't believe in it, believe implies faith. I know it's true.

Well said. I wish people would actually learn about evolution before they try and put it down.

Wanna know why you have a hard time believing that we evolved from monkies? Because it isn't possible for a species to have evolved from an existing species.
Evolution is wrong. So is creationism and adaption through natural selection. The two latter theories are somewhat correct on the subject and have a few more kinks to be worked out before they are completely correct. Creationsim could not possibly be right due to the staggering amount of evidence against it unless this almighty god of yours is planting fossils to test faith? Evolution is a fairly solid theory and when combined with the theory of adaptation through natural selection It pretty much covers everything. I personaly don't give a flying ******** about the origins of life I simply want to enjoy mine. The fact is evolution was proven over a hundred years ago by a replication of early earth's atmosphere after a week or something amino acids and other small organic compounds were found in the water collected from the experiment. This was repeated several times by many different scientists and the results are still the same. Religion is just something con men created to get your money and for kings and rulers to use as an excuse for war. I also firmly believe that I just pwned every Jesus noob out there. ninja
Nehalania
savani
Nehalania
Bailey_bob
Queen of the tigers
bet you cant prove that.

That's a frequently asked question...I've even found myself asking it before. Although, everything happens for a reason. We cannot see it yet, but everyone and everything has its purpose. Everything in life fits together like a big puzzle. It's oblivious to us now, but we may understand one day. This is what I believe. ^_^

Here is the answer to that question. If there actualy is an almighty god who could solve all of our problems and it did solve every problem and answer every prayer then life would not be worth living. Life is about obstacles and overcoming them. If everything was perfect then nothing could ever be improved upon and life would be boring and quite mundane

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff