Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who deserves to win the Snowy Sonnets contest? (entry on pg 534)

Shanra the Dragon Bard 0.27678571428571 27.7% [ 31 ]
Silver Tear Angel 0.25892857142857 25.9% [ 29 ]
Tessa LaCoil 0.125 12.5% [ 14 ]
iiAppleCider 0.15178571428571 15.2% [ 17 ]
Kitcat6363 0.1875 18.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1638 1639 1640 > >> >>> »|

User Image

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING DONATIONS

THREAD OPENS DEC 1st 2010

User Image

I know I know. It feels awfully early to get started on a Christmas thread doesn’t it?
Not if you’re me it doesn’t. razz
Some of you may remember me from the V-Day thread and this Summer Carnival thread, but if you don’t that’s okay too. See, as I was headed into my final year of college I was faced with a difficult decision. For all Gaia’s faults, I’ve really enjoyed making friends and being a part of all the fun and frenzy here. But I told myself it was time to grow up and leave all that behind. I told myself it was time to be an adult and move on.
But so many people were so kind and wanted me to stay that I made a choice. I would leave Gaia alone till Winter Break (a month long vacation for me) and run another thread like so many others, inspired by gifting and joy this season brings.
You won’t see much of me for a good long while. I’ll check in occasionally just to make sure people aren’t running amuck in here. But I’ll be devoting most of my times to my studies and home life. I won’t be answer PM’s unless they are very VERY important. But the one thing I will be doing is accepting TRADES!
Why?
Because every gold and item I get from this point on goes towards this thread. My first thread
V-Day earned about User Image
And our
Summer Carnival finished at over User Image in gold and prizes alike
Well I want this one to really make people hit the ceiling. The goal, ladies and gentleman, is a humble

User Image

((Gold tally is approximation includes market value of donated prize at time of donation.))
Now we have 3 months in which to do this in. Every gold counts. Unlike the last few times, I will not be putting a min donation up. Anyone and everyone who donated can join. Though I will make a small request. PLEASE no junk items. It crowds up my MULE something awful and makes it impossible to find things later on. Rules for donating are in the RULES AND REGULATIONS post.
Lets all work together to make this a spectacular holiday season for every Gaia Member we can!!!

User Image

User Image

Introduction
Table of Contents
Announcemnts
Rules & Regulations
Mods & Gifters
Gifts & Contests
Elves Corner
Donators
Nice List
Naughty List
Affiliates
Banners

User Image
User Image

User ImageON THE FINAL NIGHT OF THE HOLIDAY SEASONUser Image
WHEN: December 31st, 2010
WHERE:[http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/25603961]Tessa LaCoil
THEME: Golden Glory
-This is when a lot of the NICE LIST gifts will be given out to people who have been especially good to the thread-

User Image QUESTING FOR THREAD User Image
Any And All Winter Themed Items

User Image
User Image

1)ALWAYS OBEY GAIA ToS.
2) Do NOT quote the first page of posts.
3) I operate under the 3 Strike System
STRIKE ONE: A polite PM requesting for you to calm yourself down and behave.
STRIKE TWO: A public, in thread request to cease and desist unfriendly activity.
STRIKE THREE: My Mods bring you to me and I will decide if your actions warrant banning. My decision are final but I do try to listen to both sides.
4) Moderators are to be listened to at all times.
5) If a Mod and a Member are having a discussion about rules or behavior STAY OUT OF IT. Putting yourself into the fray makes things more complicated and if I see you abusing my Mods that is an AUTOMATIC BAN! If you have a problem with the way a Mod is handling a situation PM ME! I will consider all complaints as serious.
6) Don’t steal my stuff. If you really like this thread and it inspires you to run one of your own, hey by all means go for it! I’ll even help you find graphics, organize and donate! But don’t friggin STEAL MY CONTENT!
7) Keep behavior appropriate. I want content on this thread to stay at a PG-13 level. Examples:
OK WORDS: damn, hell, crap
NOT OKAY WORDS: s**t, ********, b***h
8 ) No Random Bumping. Unless there is a Bump Contest.
9) No Begging. It’s annoying and makes you look cheap.
10) I don’t mind you posting your quest, but keep it in your sig please.
11) Keep text size to UNDER 12!

User ImageRULES FOR DONATINGUser Image
1) Any donation amount/item will be accepted. Remember the more you give, the more likely you are to receive and the more you will feel you contributed to people.
2) PLEASE no junk trades. You know what I mean folks. It makes it very difficult for me to keep things organized after wading through 52 of those damn Summer Tops.
3) Please donate all gold and items to my MULE I don’t want donated gold ending up with my personal stash.

If you have read all the way through
WHICH YOU SHOULD HAVE
then you should post
WiNtEr WoNdErLaNd
in the forum

User Image
User Image

?WANNA BE A MOD?
PM me with the FOLLOWING
Username:
Previous Experience:
Brief Bio:
Questbar:

Chroias: Don't expect to see me on much till late November. I will be doing my best to earn gold, but at the moment a lot of my time is taken up by school/relationship/home. I am around though so keep an eye out and maybe you'll catch me! I've run a Sweetheart Valentine Giveaway and more recently a Summer Carnival Giveaway! I have very little gold in and of myself but I do what I can to donate to my threads. I typically end up bankrupting myself for every one of them but I feel the friends I make and happiness I spread s well worth it!
User Image

DemonAngel_Maeyin: Im currently attending school so i will not be able to be on 24/7 but i will when i can at least 5 days a week. Im a pre-med major. I like funny people and please dont send me random friend requests, I like to get to know people before i add them. I like to joke and play around and i think im a fun-ish person. If anyone needed help i would try to help out. Im running a quest thread that i recently turned into a anon gift thread where people give gifts anonymously to other people on the thread ^.^. I dont like drama or when people pick on other people. My fave color is blue and i have a bf ^.^. O o i recently cut my hair and i now im a red head lol i like it ^.^. Ok well i hope this was enough info and nice to meet you new people ^.^.
User Image

Riven Larustaki:Hi Guys Riven here! I have been a member of gaia forever. Do not let this accounts date lead you falsely! I remember when the URL was just www.gaia.com and you started off with peasant clothes. Anyways I am competitive at times and I love to learn. I am currently questing for 6 Thief of Dreams...It will take some time!
User Image

Captain Acacia: I've been on Gaia since... *does quick calculation* Tuesday, June 3, 2008. Hah. I can tell you almost anything about pirates. I'm fascinated by the era of the Napoleonic wars, particularly what was going on with the British fleet.My favorite book is Treasure Island, by Robert Louis Stevenson (although you should be able to figure that out). My favorite movies are Muppet Treasure Island, Treasure Planet, and Spiderman 2. If you want to know anything else, I'm talkative- ask me.
User Image

alexanator8797: Well, I've just started school and I love to give donations, even though I don't have much to give. I just got a stupid haircut and braces and "can't wait" for the pain to come. I'm pretty spazzy (but not nerdy or anything like that), or at least I am in real life. Random, useless facts are my specialty. For example, did you know that it is possible for humans to actually cry blood out from their eyes? If you want to know anything else, please don't hesitate to ask! I don't bite!
User Image

Shanra the Dragon Bard: I love to help answer questions, but if you didn't bother to read the front page, then you can expect some sarcasm from me. By the time this event starts, I'll be half a century old, so don't upset me, or I might have a heart attack.

Dirty Silence: I'm Danny. you could call me a generous guy, but I'm just me helping out people in need. In the past, I have done countless small time donation threads, but never had the time to make one my own that lasted longer than a week. Being a thread moderator is what I like to do that helps out the busy owners of the thread. I will do anything to help a friend in need, so watch out world!! Here I am!

CritiCalvin: Hello, It's CritiCalvin, also known as The Ramen Emperor. Some of you may know me, some of you may not. I myself am an owner of a thread, I'm 13 Years Old, (SERIOUSLY.) still attending middle school, I'm at a N00b status because my avi is really new, like 8 days. I love people who cosplay, and I hate random friend requests too. I like to get to know people before adding them. I also love to participate in Gift Giving Threads, especially anomynous gift giving. It feels SO good to give!~ I'm not a mean person, and I like to help people with their problems (I am not a counselor or anything) and I dislike rude and obnoxious behavior. It is a pleasure to be your mod~ biggrin
User Image

User Image
LET IT BE KNOWN

There is a TON of stuff left over thanks to such generous donator's this year! I debated what to do with it until I came upon a perfect solution!

Whoever posts on pg 1600 will get a FULL TRADE of items left over from the DECEMBER TO REMEMBER THREAD

1 LUCK PERSON WILL GET User Image
1 LUCKY PERSON WILL GET User Image

1 REALLY LUCKY PERSON WILL GET User Image

(winners will be decided by Random Number Generator)
User Image

?WANNA SPONSOR A CONTEST?
PM me with the FOLLOWING
Username:
Title of Game:
Description:
Rules:
Prizes:

Serethielle
Username: Serethielle
Title of Game: Presents Under the Tree!
Description: This is to see how on your toes you are this season! (Okay, well, and so I have an excuse to empty out Santa's gifting invo. ... ... ... And so you can get gifts from under the tree earlier.)
Whenever I post a picture of a jolly ol' Santy Claus or a nice snowflake, the first to quote it wins the gift! Snowflakes are most common, s their prizes won't be as "OMGBBQ". Santa Claus is rarer, so I'll try to up the value of THAT prize. Art of your avi may be a prize as well. c:
Just follow the derections on my post.
Rules: `o1. No sniping. :c
`o2. You must be participating in a conversation. If I see that you are not deserving (meaning you jumped into a random convo just so you can quote me first), the next quoter gets the prize.
`o3. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GO, "Ohey. I don't like this cheap thing. Can I have that Gogh Reed you have on?". I will ignore you, and ban you from this game. I don't like greedy jackwagons. :c
Prizes: Whatever I decide! It'll be on my over-glitterized quote-this-post. xD

Rayne Blessed

Title of Game: Strip Blackjack
Description: Be the first person to get 21 and win an item off my avatar.
Rules: I will generate a number from 1-11.
Then you will generate a number from 1-10, and add your number to mine.
You may continue generating numbers to add to your total until you either get 21, or you bust by going over.
You must edit your post to enter the number you got + my number. Example: 8+10=18
If you decide to stay with what you have, please say so in your post.

You may stay on 17 or above, but most generate a number if your total is 16 or below.

If there is a tie at 17-20, the first person that got the high number will be the winner.

The first person who gets 21 automatically wins the hand.

The number of hands in a game will depend on how many items I have equipped on my avatar.

Items will be won from least expensive to most expensive.
You may win more than 1 hand in a game, so don't leave if you win.

Prizes: Various items I happen to equip on my avatar.

Celestial_Winters
Hello Everyone! Celestial_Winters Here! I was very active last Christmas and Valentines and Now have returned to jump in on the fun and contest for This December Thread. Yes I know, its early, but for each month (September, October, November) I'll be throwing some mini contests here to help make this thread "alive" and "Vibrant" with fun. lol shall we begin?

First let me say, I don't like cheap prizes, it bugs me when I play a contest, win, and receive a neautral starter top. Hmm no one wants those kinds of prizes. So I'll start with announcing for all mini contests prizes price range will be between 10k and 30k. Big prizes will range around 50k and the "Big Bang" Prize (which is the big contest of the month by me) will be valued around 100k.

Each mini contest will randomly show up in the thread so keep reading and keep your eyes open! you never know where they will show up. The "Big Bang" Contest will be announced at the beginning of the month and will run the length of the month. Winners will be announced and awarded their prizes at the end of the month, around the 28th or 29th. That gives me time to prepare the next exciting and fun contest!

So lets begin!! Yeah!! I'm so excited!!

September

The month of "back to school", classes, reuniting with old friends, putting the crazy vacations behind and getting back to work, you know what I mean. Sarah Glow is a young girl who last year in college/school was madly in love with this guy named Joseph Peters. Now Joseph was arogant and liked a lot of girls and ignored Sarah all the time cause she was pretty in her own way, not beautiful and kind of plain. Joseph liked blondes and she was a brunette. Joseph liked cheerleaders and she was just head of the computer and science club.

Story Starts: "Sarah walks into first day back to classes. She heads to her first class and sits down. Suddenly she notices that Joseph comes in the door with crutches and his face beaten pretty badly....."

The Spetember "Big Bang" Contest Begins!! Write this story and it doesnt matter where the story lines goes.You get to take it away! Rules are simple. Full sentences and paragraphs. Correct spelling of words is preferred. Length is up to you. However I will warn you, the more effort you put into the story the more I'll like it. smile Completed stories must be pmed to me to be read and judged. You may post your stories here too but they must be pmed to me to be considered for the contest. All stories must be sent and in my private messages by midnight Central time on September 26th which is a Sunday. That way I can read through them all and decide who wins first place and who wins the follow up prizes.. Oh yah. Did I mention there are multiple prizes? lol

Have fun with it and you may begin!!

User Image
User Image

User Image YOUR NAME User Image
These cups of hot coco will mark you as a significant donator!
A significant donator is anyone who donates over 500k to this thread

Tessa LaCoil
User Image / 467k
Shanra the Dragon Bard
User Image / User Image / 100k
neral
User Image
Serethielle
1644g/ User Image / User Image
xx I met my fate xx
User Image / User Image / User Image
meggypie643
10k / User Image / User Image
User ImageCelestial_WintersUser Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
796k / 2xUser Image / 2xUser Image / Spirited 2k9 Set / 3xUser Image / 8x Aquarium Holiday Lights
User ImageRiven LarustakiUser Image
30k / User Image / 2xUser Image / 2x User Image / 385k
User Image
User Image / User Image / User Image / 191k
alexanator8797
daughter_of_satan666
2572g / Spirited 2k8 Collection
CritiCalvin
9582g
Captain Acacia
User Image
Devine Destiny
67g
x-iSiLenCe
Dirty Silence
User Imagexx_shinpachl_xxUser Image
DarkSniper
songlover16
User Image
YamiTyger
67418g
DecadentGypsy
Edward O Lucky
Celestial_Winters
Melancholy Melanoma
DemonAngel_Maeyin
Elemental Princess720
10k / User Image
IXSaenaeXI
Yuukiko
Kodo Teal
x-iE r i c a L u f f sYuh
User Image
Deceptibean
Adams_Mom_415
Inferno Breeze
Aquatic Void
Kuroda Kaori
A whole crap load of stuff!
Kodo Teal
Winter Themed Items
vero14_70
BlackSharpiieMarker
5.5k + Winter Items
Closet Jew
lilloulou
DemonAngel_Maeyin
breaking_moon23
poisonivy1219
Creative19
1g (no seriously 1 gold)
Our Friend donut16
Spider dog421
Usagi No Zetsumei
Jasmine Na
Chibi^^Shiro
Ray_Murata
User Image
User Image

In order to get to the NICE LIST, you have to be suggested by:
2 MODS
or
5 THREAD MEMBERS

If you ask or beg to be suggested, you are automatically disqualified

*~* Here Is What You Could Win *~*
User Image MOST FREQUENT POSTER User Image
JerXD

User Image MOST FASHIONABLY DRESSED User Image
songlover16

User Image FRIEND TO THE NOOBUser Image
Alexanator8797

User Image BEST FRIEND TO THE THREAD User Image
Look for the hot coco cups! I promise their important!
Riven Larustaki
Celestial_Winters

User Image WARMEST WELCOMER User Image
Kitcat6363

User Image MOST ANGELIC User Image
Chibi^^Shiro

User ImageMOST MEMORABLEUser Image
iiAppleCider

User Image

Nemerion NAUGHTY LISTED for password phishing

Ana of Lothlorien NAUGHTY LISTED for password phishing

The_Pervert_France NAUGHTY LISTED for password phishing

Anime Dude XP NAUGHTY LISTED for password phishing

Orbit_white_chewing_gum NAUGHTY LISTED for password phishing
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.64173081][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d123/Chroias/December 2 Remember/banner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.64173081][img]http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/lDarkSniperl/d2rbanner1.png[/img][/url]

By: DarkSniper

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas