Welcome to Gaia! ::

This thread is closed but you can find a link to the give away in the first post

+1 visitor (hope to see you there) 0.73076923076923 73.1% [ 19 ]
Thank you for choosing us as your Guide to Christmas Cheer... in October ^_^; 0.26923076923077 26.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
THE GIVEAWAY IS OPEN!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Join us ^_^

Hello and Welcome To Stocking Stuffers!
SPACE(( We're Closed and Have Chosen Our Questers!!! ))

I'm Kuroda Kaori and in October 2010, my friend Silver Tear Angel and I are going to be hosting a month long giveaway!!!
    The theme is "Nightmare Before Christmas" so we'll be giving out mostly those themed items as well as hosting games that match with the theme ^_^

Why am I telling you all this?

Well one of the events we plan to host with that thread is called Stocking Stuffers: an event in which a few lucky gaian's who's applications are chosen from this thread will have their quests advertised at our thread to help gain attention so that people might want to donate to them 3nodding

Okay, that sounds cool, but how does that work exactly?

Well first, we gather applications here in this thread.
    Then we check through the applications to see who fits the requirements which I'll list later.
    Out of the applications that fit our requirements, we will either help all the applicants or we will do a random number generator to determine which ones we will be helping.
    If your application is chosen, we will pm you to let you know that you will be on the stocking stuffer list.
    We will also post the chosen applicants here on this thread for all to see.
    While the giveaway is going on, we will collect donations that people send in for you guys and document them in my mule's Journal (which will be set to public so people know how much is there and how much everyone should get.)
    We will also have a stash of gold set aside for the questers so that even if we don't get any donations you will all receive something 3nodding
    At the end of the giveaway, I will send out a trade to each of the questers with all the gold that we have collected for you as well as pm you to let you know who all donated to your cause ^_^

So when do we...?

• Send in applications?
    Between now and September 7th so that we can review the applications and set you guys up for viewing come October.
  • Get our gold?
    Between October 28th and 31st (this date is tentative)
  • Find out if we've been chosen?
    Between September 7th and October 1st. You will receive a PM and be expected to respond within a week of receiving it or your application will be skipped.

Table of Contents:

• Intro
    • Rules / Application Form
    • Announcements
    • Links In/Out
    • Reserved
    • Reserved

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
These are our questers! Click their name to be linked to their post in our thread or their profiles 3nodding

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageWOWUser ImageWOWUser ImageWOWUser ImageWOWUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
"They say that we chase dreams that DONT exist..."

ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!
(just incase we have anything important to let you guys know about)

NEW RULES HAVE BEEN ADDED!!!
The date to turn your application in by has changed from the 18th of September to the 7th of September.

"...but you would try so hard to find one better than this..."

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100

Links In / Out
User Image
^Made by xx_shinpachl_xx
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/stocking-stuffers-applications-a-quest-help-thread/t.64137207/][img]http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad212/TNED/25fk3t1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
^Silver Tear Angel and Kuroda Kaori's quest thread for the giveaway

User Image

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100

Reserved

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100

Generous Hoarder

13,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100

And we're done reserving!!! ^_^

8,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
There are 38 days until
Friday, 1 October 2010.
User Image

Shy Lover

7,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Username: xXtranquilitypanda127Xx
How long have you been on gaia? 417 days
What do you want for Christmas? toned keido
How long have you been questing? since may
Do you have a quest thread? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/keido-quest-final-item/t.63788685/
Why should we consider helping you? because it is my final item. 2 mil is really hard to get. i wouldnt use it for something stuid

Devout Worshipper

Great job KK! I'm happy to be able to help you out with this endeavor. I see we already have our first applicant. Wonderful!

Lionheart

Username: Serethielle
How long have you been on gaia? 234 days.
What do you want for Christmas? Lily Starfire
How long have you been questing? I've been questing since late December of '09. Never really got around to focusing in with everything going on and whatnot. Helping other Gaians at my semi-charity chat thread is my recent project ^-^''
I didn't REALLY long for it until late January of 2010-February of '10
Do you have a quest thread? One that is very out of date. It tracks my "Everything-On-The-Wishlist" quest. I stopped updating it all the beginning of July. Feel free to ask for it anyways, though.
Why should we consider helping you? Well, I've been dreaming of this item ever since Christmas of December in '09, when I joined. I'd be screaming for joy if this were to pop out of a stocking over the fireplace just for ME! whee
Couldn't focus on questing it since recently, I've ben busy with a charity, but in the back of my mind, I long for it. It'd really boost my spirit since I rarely felt jolly during the season. Dunno why.
:O I see, this is what you were talking about. Granting wishes in October, cant get any better then this.
I wish with a fish in my dish... sweatdrop question ... idea neutral .... crying

Devout Worshipper

Welcome Sere, and thanks for submitting an application.

Hello Tauman. How are you this evening?

Romantic Genius

7,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
Username:XxX_Lovely_Lavenge_XxX
How long have you been on gaia?about 2 -3 months
What do you want for Christmas?kottan bell
How long have you been questing?well i had another account you see it was hacked i was like 40k away to getting kottanbell so im hoping i can get it this year i've been questing since i started
Do you have a quest thread?well not really
Why should we consider helping you?cause when im done with the kottanbell i will be selling it to give the gold to newbies!. im still heping my friend to she got hacked on the same day as me so im helping her.

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Username:
How long have you been on gaia? I have no clue. like, a year.
What do you want for Christmas?pale marionette
How long have you been questing?on and off since i joined
Do you have a quest thread? nope, just my sig.
Why should we consider helping you?I've been on gaia less than 2 years and I've donated around 2 million gold in pure and items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff