Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these simple pleasures would you pick?

Freshly laundered sheets and shaven legs 0.1547619047619 15.5% [ 13 ]
An hour alone with a new book and cup of tea 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 15 ]
Cinnamon buns right out of the over 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 7 ]
Cool crisp air and open windows 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 9 ]
A cup of coffee with just the right amount of cream and sugar 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Your favorite songs on the radio during your morning drive 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 6 ]
Your old pair of jeans fitting perfectly again 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
An extra soda when you only paid for one 0.011904761904762 1.2% [ 1 ]
A surprise day off of work 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 6 ]
A snowy day with hot coco aand marshmellows 0.22619047619048 22.6% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 > >>

User Image

ATTENTION GAIANS
We are having a bit of a hassle raising funds for this thread. I have thought about it for a while and made a careful decision.
In the past I have made many wonderful giveaway/contest threads that have brought so much joy, companionship and friendship into both my life and the lives of my friends. I have NO INTENTION of stopping this any time soon.
As it seems to be getting more and more difficult to get up contributions these days on Gaia, should we fail to get together enough funds by October 1st (our goal being 5 million) I will then extend this thread into a new thread.
DECEMBER TO REMEMBER
With that amount of time we should be fully capable of getting a FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC giveaway together! Especially since I intend to charge a 5k membership fee.

!?!WTF!?!

Yes yes I know I stopped asking for a required donation a while ago, but apparently the recession has hit Gaia too! People are less and less willing to make donations out of generosity! So I was thinking on cutting myself down to 1 major giveaway thread every year (that thread being the December to Remember) and spending the whole year gathering funds. This year will be the kick off for it.

What About The Donation I Already Made?

If you have already made a donation then you are already counted among the members REGARDLESS as to whether the Days of the Dead thread goes through or not.

In order to help accumulate donations, we are again holding a LOTTERY for an AMAZING PRIZE!
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/amazing-lotto-to-support-giveaways-and-charities/t.74676093_1/#2][img]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d123/Chroias/abstract_floral_banner.jpg[/img][/url]

HELP SUPPORT US BY PUTTING THIS IN YOUR SIG!

User Image

User ImageALWAYS OBEY GAIA ToS.
User Image Do NOT quote the first page of posts.
User Image I operate under the 3 Strike System
STRIKE ONE: A polite PM requesting for you to calm yourself down and behave.
STRIKE TWO: A public, in thread request to cease and desist unfriendly activity.
STRIKE THREE: My Mods bring you to me and I will decide if your actions warrant banning. My decision are final but I do try to listen to both sides.
User Image Moderators are to be listened to at all times.
User Image If a Mod and a Member are having a discussion about rules or behavior STAY OUT OF IT. Putting yourself into the fray makes things more complicated and if I see you abusing my Mods that is an AUTOMATIC BAN! If you have a problem with the way a Mod is handling a situation PM ME! I will consider all complaints as serious.
User Image Don’t steal my stuff. If you really like this thread and it inspires you to run one of your own, hey by all means go for it! I’ll even help you find graphics, organize and donate! But don’t friggin STEAL MY CONTENT!
User Image Keep behavior appropriate. I want content on this thread to stay at a PG-13 level. Examples:
OK WORDS: damn, hell, crap
NOT OKAY WORDS: s**t, ********, b***h
User Image No Random Bumping. Unless there is a Bump Contest.
User Image No Begging. It’s annoying and makes you look cheap.
User Image I don’t mind you posting your quest, but keep it in your sig please.
User Image Keep text size to UNDER 12!

RULES FOR DONATING

User Image Any donation amount/item will be accepted. Remember the more you give, the more likely you are to receive and the more you will feel you contributed to people.
User Image PLEASE no junk trades. You know what I mean folks. It makes it very difficult for me to keep things organized after wading through 52 of those damn Summer Tops.
User Image Please donate all gold and items to my MULE ACCOUNT I don’t want donated gold ending up with my personal stash.
If you have read all the way through
WHICH YOU SHOULD HAVE
then you should post
SaMhAiN sAlUtAtIoNs
in the forum
User Image

User Image??WANNA BE A MODERATOR??User Image

Quote:
Gaia Name:
Years on Gaia:
Experience: (2 thread experience needed)

User Image
PLEASE SUBMIT TO Tessa LaCoil by
SEPTEMBER 28th!
User Image

User Image??WANNA BE A GIFTER??User Image
please read the following

User ImageGifters are people who volunteer to sponsor their own game during the threads running. The game, contents, prizes and such are entirely up to your discretion, but please remember that the TO takes NO RESPONSIBILITY for the distribution of prizes.

Quote:

Gaia Name:
Game Title:
Rules:
Prizes:

User Image
User Image

MORE FUNDS MEAN MORE CONTESTS
User ImageMULE ACCOUNTUser Image

User ImageDraw Our AvieUser Image
User Image
La Calavera Catarina
Miss Catarina has a long and proud history as the representative of Death. Her grandmother was the Aztec goddess Mictecacihuatl, her mother was Santa Muerte, and today she keeps the family tradition ‘alive’ by presiding over Dia De Los Muertos, the popular Mexican death holiday which comes before All Saints Day.
Do our dear Catarina justice and draw a lovely picture of her!
1st Place: 150k
2nd Place: 50k
3rd Place: 25k

User Image

User ImageMULE ACCOUNTUser Image

Tessa LaCoil 260k
Simply Mashi 100k / User Image / User Image
koblot 3k/ User Image / User Image / User Image / User Image
Badonkees 550k/ bunches of stuff
Riven Larustaki 500k
Triya Brattel 25k
User Image

At the end of the thread (depending upon funds) there will be awards for different people who have shown exemplary traits through out the course of the thread. It takes a LOT to get on here. So be on your best behavior and maybe the ghosts will gift you!

Listing on the Supernatural requires the support of
User Image2 MODERATORSUser Image
or
User Image5 THREAD REGULARSUser Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/days-of-the-dead/t.74561755/][img]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d123/Chroias/signiture.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/days-of-the-dead/t.74561755/][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d123/Chroias/point.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
Where those who get their third strike are buried.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff