Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is on your Gaia Christmas wishlist?

MC's 0.17728395061728 17.7% [ 359 ]
Evolving Items 0.34024691358025 34.0% [ 689 ]
Shop Items 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 100 ]
Ticket Items 0.015308641975309 1.5% [ 31 ]
Inks, Bugs, & Flowers 0.012345679012346 1.2% [ 25 ]
Plushies 0.076049382716049 7.6% [ 154 ]
Gold 0.22024691358025 22.0% [ 446 ]
Friends 0.041481481481481 4.1% [ 84 ]
Coal : ( 0.067654320987654 6.8% [ 137 ]
Total Votes:[ 2025 ]

well i g2g ill come back posibly 2 morrow im going to bed

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
ZER0_BEAT
srry i have to go.
please all of you add me to your friends.
and ill ttyl all you.
and dont forget to vote for my avi in th arena at oh]http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/avatars/vote/?entry_id=100042015
oh okay. Goodbye...well goodnight.

Congrats Emogen! Trade request coming your way.
ooh i luve yor drawing there nice but i want avi art but imm have to come back online bye bye

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
cherry_flavored_pops
well i g2g ill come back posibly 2 morrow im going to bed
Okay sure. make sure you check the front page for new updates. Like the next page contest prize and stuff. Well goodnight!

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Streaker 200
Emogen
http://song-bird.deviantart.com/
Go there. That's my art page. I normally don't post my stuff on Gaia.

Oh neat! I really like the "on the wall" and "leaf on the wind" She reminds of a character I've seen before.. but I can't put my finger on it..

What was your inspiration?

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kestelia
Emogen
http://song-bird.deviantart.com/
Go there. That's my art page. I normally don't post my stuff on Gaia.

Oh neat! I really like the "on the wall" and "leaf on the wind" She reminds of a character I've seen before.. but I can't put my finger on it..

yeah I should take a look. I like to look at peoples art...

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Streaker 200
Decisive Oathkeeper
Kestelia

Do you do any drawings yourself?
Nadia was a character for a small series of stories I wrote called Chronicles of Vesta. The planet was under attack from a virus that caused those infected to be slowly driven insane and become zombie-ish...like a mix of RE and I am Legend.

For her design I wanted something to desplay her tomboy looks but her really girly nature. The outfit for the 'leaf' picture is actually her uniform where ias 'wall' is her casual outlook with the same kind of boots.
I love tall boots for some reason.

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kestelia
Decisive Oathkeeper
Kestelia

Do you do any drawings yourself?
oh...sorry for taking long to respond...I'm added stuff to the front page. No I dont do avi art. I am looking for someone to make me an avi art for my sig though...

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Emogen
Nadia was a character for a small series of stories I wrote called Chronicles of Vesta. The planet was under attack from a virus that caused those infected to be slowly driven insane and become zombie-ish...like a mix of RE and I am Legend.

For her design I wanted something to desplay her tomboy looks but her really girly nature. The outfit for the 'leaf' picture is actually her uniform where ias 'wall' is her casual outlook with the same kind of boots.
I love tall boots for some reason.
Wow....i really need to look at your art when I'm done adding stuff to the thread.

okay made some additions to the first page.
Decisive Oathkeeper
Take your time, the gallery isn't going anywhere. 4laugh

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Emogen
Decisive Oathkeeper
Take your time, the gallery isn't going anywhere. 4laugh
i know....things can really busy and stuff. Well one new thing that I may mention is that I'm going to have 2 helpers to help manage the thread when I'm not here and stuff. I'll have them on the front page soon.
To bad I don't have more time...I'd like to help with that.
I just recived a warning from one of my guilds that I'm not active enough and keeping up with the 5 posts a week minimum...

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Emogen
To bad I don't have more time...I'd like to help with that.
I just recived a warning from one of my guilds that I'm not active enough and keeping up with the 5 posts a week minimum...
oh really? that stinks. Yeah...thats fine though if you cant help...whenever you post here....that will be helping so I'll appreciate that. lol. I have something like that too, I am a "Regular at thread" and now she's going down the list of people to help so eventually she'll help me with whatever quest I'm on....which I can make it 50,000 gold for this thread.
Ah, well I hope you can help some people out with this thread. I subscribed so I'll come in maybe once or twice depending on my workload.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff