Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you get annoyed trying to find a good look for your ava?

yes 0.30487804878049 30.5% [ 25 ]
no 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 24 ]
sometimes 0.40243902439024 40.2% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Looking to make a beautiful new avi at a price? Offering thousands when you could be spending close to nothing? Come on guys, make it easy on yourselves, and cheaper too! More money for your great new avi!

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
adding new examples up on here, things I created while working on other Dream Avas for contests. Enjoy!

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
blah blah, just bumping a little bit.

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
bump bump bump. i say they bump.
i meant i'll GIVE the winner 1k! how is that bad?!?!!!????!?!
are you going to tek-tek me?
Hopeless Neko Child
lacedtragedy
I'll get straight to the point. Yes, I am looking to make some gold, I'm not going to lie and say that's not what I want. But, I want to do it doing something I enjoy. That's where you guys come in. I like to design outfits for avatars, and if anyone wants, for a small price i can take the items you already have and assemble them into an outfit. or, give me a description of the type of ava you'd like to have and i can design your dream ava for you -for those of us who have trouble putting close together-.

My rationalization is this: having someone design an outfit for your ava is just like a celebrity wearing a designer's outfit on the runway. everyone that i make an outfit for will be supporting my work, and will also be allowing me to do something i enjoy. for this reason, i will try to keep my prices lowwwww, to at least around 100-200 gold. i think that sounds reasonable, i hope you agree ^_^;

well, from here on, i'll take anyone who asks. in the next post will be links to examples of dream avas i've made. see ya! -message me if you want an outfit and we'll settle price and description-

Sorry but no one is going to buy from you if your a charging for something that most people do for free or can do themselves for free....sorry...but its true....

I'm sorry to say that this is false. I've been paid to tektek people before. Some people simply can't do it themselves.

I'll give you some business!
<3

I am very lazy and I'm partial to some of your examples.

Since I have a feeling I'm going to be stuck with my mule avatar as a main account for some time... Perhaps I should make it into something I feel more comfortable with.

I like Gothic Lolita.

My main avatar is/was xXxChaotic DisillusionxXx

That's something I'd usually wear. Again, something Gothic Lolita would be GREAT!

If you need anymore details, tell me?

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Happy to see business flowing through. I've had 3-4 new people, and have enjoyed working to make them avi designs they love.

One thing about my service, 200 gold doesn't just buy you one tek tek and you have to deal if it isn't what you want. I will personally make as many tek teks as it takes -once paid the 200 gold- to make you happy. That is just the way good business works.

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
thought i'd post the list/avi design that i'm planning for myself. i didn't add in the two extras: Gift of the gods and vampire hunter hex

User Image
Total Value: 47,433 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Heartstring
Heartstring
Heart Eye Patch
Gray Peasant Gloves
Drop Dead Gorgeous Skull Earrings
Black Tie
Black Goth Boots
Warm Male Goth Starter Pants
Warm Male Goth Starter Shirt
Devoted Pawn
Coal Tavern Wench's Bustier

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
excited to be finished with my first few clients, all of which walked away very satisfied. ^_^ that makes me happy. Alright, now time to I guess advertise again... but I'm SOOOOOOOOOO tired...

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Total Value: 27,073 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Powdered Sugarplum Puff Sleeves
White Wool Top
Lonely Lily
Long-Stem Pink Rose
Long-Stem Pink Rose
Sakura Blossom Hairpin
Polka-dot Hachimaki
Ballet Toe Shoes
Yellow Candy Striped Stockings
Wonderland
Year of the Sheep

another dream avi of mine. I think this is beyond cute. what it says to me? caption: "This is what you get when you take a lamb to pick flowers." and the lamb's thought " One for you, one for me, one for you...." lol!

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
well, time to advertise again. I think I need a basic advertising slogan/ tagline to send around to tektek places. lemme make something up..

Remember, please, if I tektek for you try to bring more business to me by recommending me to anyone you know!
User Image

I'd like a dream avi: price range/700k is the limit. No fav colors or chosen hair style make it however you want.
Donate? ♥♥
Actually starting up a avi shop is much more better than entering in contest 3nodding since when ur on a contest it's a gamble if u win or not and when it's a shop u get paid no matter what 3nodding ... Nice avii's 3nodding keep up the good work! and the more u tektek the more better u get 3nodding
Please? for Oculus Magica/Mythica =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces