Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you get annoyed trying to find a good look for your ava?

yes 0.30487804878049 30.5% [ 25 ]
no 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 24 ]
sometimes 0.40243902439024 40.2% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
My rationalization is this: having someone design an outfit for your ava is just like a celebrity wearing a designer's outfit on the runway. everyone that i make an outfit for will be supporting my work, and will also be allowing me to do something i enjoy. for this reason, i will try to keep my prices lowwwww at 200 gold. No more spending thousands of gold holding contests- 200 gold gets my services to tektek you until you are happy.

well, from here on, i'll take anyone who asks. Please PM me with your request, as I don't have a chance to come by the thread very often (unless putting up new dream avis).

DISCLAIMER I will not make an avi for you if you can not offer me any info on your preferences. I do not ask that you know exactly what you're looking for- in fact, that's mainly what you have me for, to give you ideas. However, any info on favorite colors, themes, item preferences... anything you feel like telling me... will make it a lot easier and the results a lot better for both of us.

I restate, I WILL NOT make an avi if I do not receive and preference info, because as I say "i work to make you an avi you will love, as many times as it takes to get it perfect". I am less than happy to rework an avi I've made for you to get it perfect when I have no ideas on what perfect is. I will not go shooting in the dark continuously for you-- I have other people that require my time and attention, and you would simply be wasting both of our time and patience.

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image[/img]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image
Total Value: 122,602 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Enchanted Strings
Blush Clown Makeup (high)
Brown Dress Boot
Captain Ara's Nestegg
Blood Drop Brooch
Birthday Crown
Cool Starter Military Undershirt
Cool Starter Pirate Vest
Buttoned Down Feather Pants
Elegant Violet Satin Coat
3nodding If i paid you...could you put together something cute and sweet-lolita-ish?

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kuma Hime
3nodding If i paid you...could you put together something cute and sweet-lolita-ish?

of course. if you look above, that lolita girl was one of my first tries. i love lolita ^_~
No thankies, I'm covered. Cute avi though~

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
working on some male avas to display also, dun worry guys. lol, not gonna leave you all naked.

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
if anyone has a suggestion of an example they'd like to see, just post and tell me.
Yuuu Need...A....Afforable..Outfit.?X[ *THer's no such thing! :O*
lacedtragedy
I'll get straight to the point. Yes, I am looking to make some gold, I'm not going to lie and say that's not what I want. But, I want to do it doing something I enjoy. That's where you guys come in. I like to design outfits for avatars, and if anyone wants, for a small price i can take the items you already have and assemble them into an outfit. or, give me a description of the type of ava you'd like to have and i can design your dream ava for you -for those of us who have trouble putting close together-.

My rationalization is this: having someone design an outfit for your ava is just like a celebrity wearing a designer's outfit on the runway. everyone that i make an outfit for will be supporting my work, and will also be allowing me to do something i enjoy. for this reason, i will try to keep my prices lowwwww, to at least around 100-200 gold. i think that sounds reasonable, i hope you agree ^_^;

well, from here on, i'll take anyone who asks. in the next post will be links to examples of dream avas i've made. see ya! -message me if you want an outfit and we'll settle price and description-

Sorry but no one is going to buy from you if your a charging for something that most people do for free or can do themselves for free....sorry...but its true....

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
muppy123
Yuuu Need...A....Afforable..Outfit.?X[ *THer's no such thing! :O*
you'd be surprised what you can do with a little gold, especially with the freebies everyone gets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff