Welcome to Gaia! ::

i'm planning to bike from one end of historic route 66 to the other. 2400 miles!!! eek
i'm looking for ppl who live in LA or surrounding area who want to join, or donate to the trip.
i am also looking for ppl who r willing to let me and my group stay a night at there house.
so if you live on or near let me know. advice is greatly apreciated. in fact ANY help would be great.
Where’s the kaboom?

I live in Louisiana, so I'm unfortunately not on the trail...
I would definitely help out, just because I love antics such as this for shear crazed
enjoyment. How much $$ are you trying to get together for this trip? Maybe I can
help you out there....I'll skip out on bills and mortgage and say I donated to charity biggrin
...in other news...
User Image
There was supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!
I live nowhere near there, but good luck! That sounds like it would be an amazing trip.
awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i were a older and b had more money ide join or help
iSelf Medicate
Where’s the kaboom?

I would definitely help out, just because I love antics such as this for shear crazed
enjoyment. How much $$ are you trying to get together for this trip? Maybe I can
help you out there....I'll skip out on bills and mortgage and say I donated to charity biggrin
...in other news...
User Image
well if i can get a sponsor for bike equip, then i only need food and rent $$ the rest i pay for myself, so food for a month... and... rent and or emergency $$...i need at least $750 for food for at least five, and prob about $200 for the occational rent. so id like to have at least $1000 total if i get a sponsor.
eagleclaweight
iSelf Medicate
Where’s the kaboom?

...in other news...
User Image
well if i can get a sponsor for bike equip, then i only need food and rent $$ the rest i pay for myself, so food for a month... and... rent and or emergency $$...i need at least $750 for food for at least five, and prob about $200 for the occational rent. so id like to have at least $1000 total if i get a sponsor.

and just to make this clear, i'm still early in the planning stage, so these are LOW estimates. i'm planning to put up a web site to track my progress and for donators and such.
ThriceX
I live nowhere near there, but good luck! That sounds like it would be an amazing trip.
thank you. and ill have the web site up in a while so keep in touch.
tell your friends about me. i might even help you out too.
Williams in arizona is a pretty good place to stop.
iiNRivers
Williams in arizona is a pretty good place to stop.
cool, i'll check it out. maby even drop by for a visit to my gaia ppl there. provided its on the route or near.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff