Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɢaian class σf 2ѻѻ6

Welcome one and welcome all! We are the gaian class of 2006! Some of you are probably very familiar with what goes on here, and some of you probably aren't. We are here to celebrate the year we joined Gaia! Back in 2006 most of us must have stumbled upon this site and decided to sign up, and for this we are celebrating!!

Spirit Week, is a week hosted by a few members of gaia just to show that we have got spirit for this site we love! Its all thanks to Shieran, Varlot and a few others that there is even a Gaia Spirit Week! So go check it out and join it is a lot of fun!! By the way if you are wondering what the heck is with all this green, its because 06 has been assigned the color green for class color day! We hope to see that everyone wears it proudly!!

For the rest of you, please check out the rules, contests and other things we will be hosting here in this thread of ours. It doesn't matter if you are an 06er or not, but this is an 06 thread. However everyone and anyone is welcome to hang out there! As long as we all follow the rules things so go perfectly fine!!

Introduction✦Rules✦Meetings✦Contests✦Pictures/Other✦Reserved✦Open!✦

7,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ɍυȴϵs

User Image

The number one rule is respect. We don't need people bashing other people for no good reason. So please just be nice and respect each other.

Please do not spam, nor flame anyone in the thread, it really isn't appreciated.

Follow the TOS please! Meaning keep things PG13, hey, there are some youngings on here! :]

Do not quote anything from the first page, well until after the open sign. Everything above the open sign is off limits to quote! :]

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the thread, or PM me, or even PM one of the mods over in the spirit week thread!

This is a hangout thread so conversations should happen! Just don't take it to far D:

Most importantly. Have fun! None of this is supposed to be stressful or a burden just go along and have fun with it! :]

User Image

IntroductionRules✦Meetings✦Contests✦Pictures/Other✦Reserved✦Open!✦

7,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ӎσםs and Ӎєєтιɴɢs

User Image

So to make things move smoothly we are going to have a few mods on this thread. Please listen to what they have to say, because the only want to help! Also, if you're a regular you could very well get your name up here!!

Ӎσםs
-A Korny Addiction-
PandaHimeLadyAitara

Ɍєɢυℓαʀs

So, on the special days we will probably get together to do some screen shots in towns, like last year. This will be updated as the days go by and places and times will be put up. The first one will probably be for grayscale day, if anyone is interested in doing that, please just leave a post saying so!

001030 Barton 6!

This is where we will be meeting for most of our screenies. First one will be tomorrow if anyone is interested. Its on the first page. Five from the top and Eight down. Just look for that number and then click on the top right box. :] You can even go there now just to hang out if you wish!

IntroductionRulesMeetings✦Contests✦Pictures/Other✦Reserved✦Open!✦

7,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ȼɵɳϯєsϯs

Alright!!! CONTEST TIMEEE! Whomever can show the most 06 spirit all of today will win a prize of 6k!! o: WHEW!! LETS GO 06!!! Course IRL, Screenies, talking in the thread, ect. all count so do whatever you can to be awesome!

We have a winner ladies and gentlemen!!! JadexHime is our tektek contest winner!! *applauds* Thank you everyone for voting!

User Image
Total Value: 5,077 Gold
JadeXHime-7

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

7,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ҏιcs!

Just some random pictures of 06ers in towns from last year, also new ones we will take will also be up here :]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

7,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ƚɪɴкs

Back To Spirit Week!

User Image

03 Thread

User Image

05 Thread
User Image

07 Thread

08 thread
Click Me For 08! :]

7,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Omg yay! finally!!
-applauds teh Korny- Has anyone come up with an optional outfit for class colour day? Y'know, for those of us who want to look the same and all that?

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
Fanmalita
Omg yay! finally!!
-applauds teh Korny- Has anyone come up with an optional outfit for class colour day? Y'know, for those of us who want to look the same and all that?

Hey! Thats a great Idea and it would fit with in the twin day confines as well!

Beloved Fairy

10,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Tadalicious
Fanmalita
Omg yay! finally!!

First page!
but it should be kinda cheap so everyone can afford it. xd
User Image

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
illuminya
Tadalicious
Fanmalita
Omg yay! finally!!

First page!
but it should be kinda cheap so everyone can afford it. xd
User Image

Yeah... How much shuold we set as a sending limit? Maybe 3k? Should we throw together a quick contest using tekteks to find an outfit?

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Contest Anyone?

In this year's Spirit Week we are trying to put together an outfit, so that we, as the class of 2oo6 may stay out in the towns.

Post a tektek of your outfit idea, with an item list and total cost. Try to stay within 3,ooo gold or less. And remember; the greener the better!

Sparkly Defender

ninja

Your thread looks amazing, guys.

See, I actually did start tekteking. But my creativity extends as far as my own non-festive avatar, which you can see after Spirit Week is over (note the spiffy green hair, pls.) , and I don't want people all dressed like me running around. (Y)

05 and 06 together in Towns sometime?

Sugary Friend

OH ma gawd glitter

7,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ҟorny Șays...

Sorry its not finished yet guys! It'll be soon! :] And we will get things up and going for sure!! :'D That contest sounds like a good idea and I love the picture! I'll update it when I can!! : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff