• Signature Look 250
TokerkingNEW
Fleur de Guinevere
TokerkingNEW
Fleur de Guinevere
TokerkingNEW
Fleur de Guinevere
Good luck everyone smile

why thank you for joining in Fluer. French right?

That word is, but I am not my rl name is though lol smile

cant remember what the it means but i know its French hahaha. anyways hows your day?

Day has just started lol, no ones entering my threads but its alright smile

lol im trying to steal peoples threads so they can come here sorry if i stole people from yours i just want this to be a nice event for me and my fiance. possibly get some sort of donations here and there. my dream avi has a long way to go but im working on it

Nope you havent lol smile

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
MistyMary24
TokerkingNEW

User Image

I was skimming through and saw it. If people want charity there are plenty of charrity threads out there willing to help them out.

I just accepted the trade to smile

yea i know i should have posted this in Charity/Quests and not CB because no one checks here that much really
TokerkingNEW
alegato

So since you brought it up pretty much you asked.....

Me and Trishalee66969 met at my highschool bon-fire 4 in a half years ago, we didnt really start talking for a while but every day i would walk to the park down town and on my way she'd be in her bathroom window always waiting for me to walk by to wave at me and say "Hi"... so one day when i was talking to my (Girlfriend at the time) There she was walking into the public library, sat right in front of me, and we started talking. a few weeks of chatting goes by and im still with someone else. well the girl that i was with at the time cheated on me multiple times. now im not one to cheat on a girl but you know what i did it 1 time. and even left that girl. because well one day i told trisha that i was gonna kiss her. she said id have to catch her first. and well i chased her through the library and caught her. Grabbed her waist's and Kissed her. and asked her out. so for a month i was cheating on my ex for a month. then now i have my fiance i have now been with for 4 years. and never cheated on my fiance. i would never do anything like that to her i love her to much.

I'm glad you found someone you wanna be with. There's no better feeling of knowing you have someone you who do anything for, never hurt, never abuse. Someone you would give your everything for. I cant wait to find that person in my life.

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
alegato
TokerkingNEW
alegato

Me and Trishalee66969 met at my highschool bon-fire 4 in a half years ago, we didnt really start talking for a while but every day i would walk to the park down town and on my way she'd be in her bathroom window always waiting for me to walk by to wave at me and say "Hi"... so one day when i was talking to my (Girlfriend at the time) There she was walking into the public library, sat right in front of me, and we started talking. a few weeks of chatting goes by and im still with someone else. well the girl that i was with at the time cheated on me multiple times. now im not one to cheat on a girl but you know what i did it 1 time. and even left that girl. because well one day i told trisha that i was gonna kiss her. she said id have to catch her first. and well i chased her through the library and caught her. Grabbed her waist's and Kissed her. and asked her out. so for a month i was cheating on my ex for a month. then now i have my fiance i have now been with for 4 years. and never cheated on my fiance. i would never do anything like that to her i love her to much.

I'm glad you found someone you wanna be with. There's no better feeling of knowing you have someone you who do anything for, never hurt, never abuse. Someone you would give your everything for. I cant wait to find that person in my life.

for a second i thought you took a nap, was like i must have bored this girl with my life.... hahaha and dont worry you will find someone someday

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
TokerkingNEW
yea i know i should have posted this in Charity/Quests and not CB because no one checks here that much really

User Image

You could report your thread and say you need it moved to the charity thread instead. I have done it in the past and normally within a day to 3 they move it to the correct thread.

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
MistyMary24
TokerkingNEW

User Image

You could report your thread and say you need it moved to the charity thread instead. I have done it in the past and normally within a day to 3 they move it to the correct thread.

they can do it on there own i can wait lol

Gaian

ill donate 50k to both of ya just send trades

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
xLunaBearx
insane chocolatelover
xLunaBearx
insane chocolatelover
xLunaBearx
thats good x///x ive a raging that wont go away and nuffin works surprised

is it wrong of me that i laughed a little cuz i couldnt tell if you meant ranging or rageing
ik my spelling sucks emo

we all make mistakes here and there whee
if it makes you feel any better, i have a chocolate problem
u love chocolate too emotion_kirakira

chocolate is my weakness><

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
i go to sleep and its at page 8
i get on and now page 12....oh freak!! I missed a lot

Supernatural Sweetheart

insane chocolatelover
me 2 i love all kinds belgian is my fave
TokerkingNEW
alegato
TokerkingNEW
alegato

for a second i thought you took a nap, was like i must have bored this girl with my life.... hahaha and dont worry you will find someone someday

No, just doing mothers day stuff. so ill probably be off for the rest of the night after this =] and thanks I hope so too heart

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
xLunaBearx
insane chocolatelover

my friends cusin was at Ecuador(i think i misspell) for some time and sent her chocolate from there.........I was in freakin heaven

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Domri
ill donate 50k to both of ya just send trades

oh ok thank you ill send trade right away and ill tell my fiance to send a trade as well thank you. didnt have to donate its everyone's choice so thank you very very much ^_^

Supernatural Sweetheart

insane chocolatelover
xLunaBearx
insane chocolatelover

my friends cusin was at Ecuador(i think i misspell) for some time and sent her chocolate from there.........I was in freakin heaven
lucky u surprised i buy my chocolate with food stamps lol

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
insane chocolatelover
i go to sleep and its at page 8
i get on and now page 12....oh freak!! I missed a lot

things happen lol morning well afternoon for me

Quick Reply