Beloved Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Leora_chan
Username:Leora_chan
What are you questing for?: Baby-kun the Kitty!
Approx. marketplace value:640,000 gold
Gold you have now:167,713
Link to quest thread (if you have one): MY QUEST!
When did you join Gaia?:8/25/2005
Your favorite animal:Ocelot (yah I know its a cat but best to be honest right?)
Where did you find this charity?:THE List of Charities!
Anything else you want to tell me?: I am super excited with this place! I am a life-long cat lover and think this is a wonderful charity! I hope to be active here along time!:
Accepted!
YAY!!! *hugs*

Beloved Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
So YDA, do you need more paper for the cat bands? I have some I could give to you whee

Shy Giver

Leora_chan
So YDA, do you need more paper for the cat bands? I have some I could give to you whee
Oh, I have lots of cat bands, but I never turn down a donation. xd

Shy Giver

Beloved Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Leora_chan
Oh, I have lots of cat bands, but I never turn down a donation. xd
OK! give me a sec and I'll set up a trade!

Beloved Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
I want Gremalkin sooo bad but I think I will have to wait on it seeing as its going for 58 Mill crying crying crying

Shy Giver

Leora_chan
I want Gremalkin sooo bad but I think I will have to wait on it seeing as its going for 58 Mill crying crying crying
As do I. Cute little gypsy kitty. heart
I might go for the Pyawakit Doll for the Buster cat. He's little and cute and not too expensive... and fits on my main. xd

Beloved Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Leora_chan
As do I. Cute little gypsy kitty. heart
I might go for the Pyawakit Doll for the Buster cat. He's little and cute and not too expensive... and fits on my main. xd
I that would be cool ^_^ I just got Racal and Breakfast sweatdrop that was the most gold I have ever spent in one day. sweatdrop

Beloved Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I just went and looked at Buster he is cute blaugh

Shy Giver

Leora_chan
I that would be cool ^_^ I just got Racal and Breakfast sweatdrop that was the most gold I have ever spent in one day. sweatdrop
*nods*

I just recently got Bibbles and Cookie Boots on my main. I have almost enough to get the RuRu Plushie I didn't buy when it first came out (didn't have the cash and wanted to wait for it to deflate a bit).

Beloved Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Leora_chan
*nods*

I just recently got Bibbles and Cookie Boots on my main. I have almost enough to get the RuRu Plushie I didn't buy when it first came out (didn't have the cash and wanted to wait for it to deflate a bit).
Very nice! I freaked out when the Ruru came out and Booty grabed my but off to get it. I had just lost my cat of 15 years who was also gray and white and felt it was fate or something like so I needed to get it right away. think it was only out a day or two before i got it sweatdrop But normally I will wait as well.

Cluttered Cat

Leora_chan
I just went and looked at Buster he is cute blaugh
Isn't he? xd

Shy Giver

The Cat's Meow!
-Determine one for me!

YDA is lazy. User Image I want you guys to determine this month's Cat's Meow. You'll be picking someone by generating numbers (RNG)! If you don't what the CM is about, go check out post #5 on the first page.

So how this works:
-"Game" ends this Friday, the 15th around 2:30pm PST.
-You may nominate mulitple people and/or yourself.
-Generate a number between 1-10, and the number you get, will be added to a running total.
-The nominated user with the most points at the close of the "game" will be chosen as this month's CM.
-You can RNG for each person only once. Meaning, you can RNG for more than just one person.
-Just be sure to say whom you're RNGing for in your post.
-Nominated users must be in the Donatee post (or in the Completed Quests in my journal), in the WhiteList, or a regular. They do not have to have a cat quest, but a quest thread is ideal.
-Previous Cat's Meows cannot be nominated.
-If a nominated user doesn't meet the qualifications, I just won't add them to the list.
-When adding a new user to be nominated, please put in their full username, what they are questing, and a link to their quest thread.

Nominated users:
-IRKY - Lucky the Cat (10 points)
-Kakkara18 - Angelic Sash (10 points)
-Lindori - Prince of Icy Thieves (11 points)
--S i m p l y Nikki - Superior Form (4 points)
-YamiTyger - Lucky the Cat (7 points)

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
IRKY
i vote for miss rawrish smile
Rawfan was already a CM, too.
i think we're thinking of someone else? her name is actually miss rawrish smile

Shameless Ladykiller

I might just have to quest every cat item...all the super expensive ones I want anyway :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff