<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Shy Giver

Lindori

Thanks. :3

I also bought myself a Silver Sonata and Love Wrapped as well.

I saw, OWS. I was most envious. I would have bought it, but you were selling to for too much in the MP, and I don't have any of those dolls.
And I wanted to get my slippers.

I put it up in the Exchange for 200k. Even at 200k, I knew I'd lose out a little if I posted it in the MP, so I set it up for more in case I didn't find a buyer in the Exchange. (but you probably saw that thread already) Of course you did since you mentioned the dolls. sweatdrop

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori

Thanks. :3

I also bought myself a Silver Sonata and Love Wrapped as well.

I saw, OWS. I was most envious. I would have bought it, but you were selling to for too much in the MP, and I don't have any of those dolls.
And I wanted to get my slippers.

I put it up in the Exchange for 200k. Even at 200k, I knew I'd lose out a little if I posted it in the MP, so I set it up for more in case I didn't find a buyer in the Exchange. (but you probably saw that thread already) Of course you did since you mentioned the dolls. sweatdrop

I only buy from the MP. I'm not spending needless gold on stuff just to exchange.
Besides, when you posted yours in the MP, it was going for 190k.

Shy Giver

*flails that her gold count is at 900k* About 20k of that goes to billy, plus adding up all the items people are going to pick that I still have to buy. Haha. I should advertise a bit more to get people to post apps.

Oh! I was supposed to do the previous donatee thing! I'll start that next week then. 3nodding

Shy Giver

Lindori

I only buy from the MP. I'm not spending needless gold on stuff just to exchange.

Exchange takes out the tax. I go for MP, too, but occasionally I'll look through the Exchange to see if something's a tad bit cheaper.
Lowest price when I posted it in the MP (and I looked at the page) was 197k. By the time I traded it, Lmp was 199k. 'Cause I'm questing, too, I wanted as much as I could get for it, of course. Or exchange for something I was questing. 3nodding

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori

Exchange takes out the tax. I go for MP, too, but occasionally I'll look through the Exchange to see if something's a tad bit cheaper.
Lowest price when I posted it in the MP (and I looked at the page) was 197k. By the time I traded it, Lmp was 199k. 'Cause I'm questing, too, I wanted as much as I could get for it, of course. Or exchange for something I was questing. 3nodding

I still don't bother with it, questing or no.
It's a waste of my time.

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

Username: cajunvoodoo
What are you questing for?: A kiki kitty plushie!
Approx. marketplace value: 1.37 million gg
Gold you have now: 314,463gg
Link to quest thread (if you have one): A Kiki Quest!
When did you join Gaia?: 01/09/2009
Your favorite animal: Kitties of course! (really & truly, even though they don't get you the most gold in a donation lol) They are followed verrrry closely by sharks.
Where did you find this charity?: I found a banner for it on another thread, but I can't for the life of me remember which one gonk
Anything else you want to tell me?: Thanks for creating a charity for people questing kitty items!

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

Afro SEAL rolled 3 10-sided dice: 2, 10, 10 Total: 22 (3-30)

cajunvoodoo
User Image
BUMP

welcome =]

bump 1
roll 1

Afro SEAL rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 2, 7 Total: 15 (3-30)

bump 2 roll 2

cajunvoodoo generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 702!

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

User Image
BUMP

Hello there, Afro Seal!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items