<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Shy Giver

Points updated to here!

Participants & their Points
-Mighty chicken lady - 186 (+1bump, +2dice, & +1imagequote)
-Lindori - 136 (+2bump & +2dice)
-billy_bobbyandpants - 136 (+2bump & + 4dice)
-rawfan08101 - 131 (+2bump & +4dice)
-Afro SEAL - 112 (+2bump & +2dice)
-O-Mokona-O - 32
-xHunii-Beex- - 11
-Kakkara18 - 2 (+1bump)

Shy Giver

Sorry I haven't stopped by in a bit. Been a little distracted for one reason or another.

Manly Man-Lover

did the toilet get fixed?

Shy Giver

Remember!

-Today is the last day to turn in Tekteks for the contest. See post #8 for details on winning one of the Lucky Cats!

-Tomorrow is the final day of the Not-so MG contest, so do stuff while you still have the chance!

-Tomorrow is also the final day for the 50/50 MG raffle. Tickets cost only 100g each and the current winnings is only 550g. Buy some tickets and put more into the winner's and billy's pocket! Plus, if you notice you're short on points, buy some tickets to boost your score.

Shy Giver

rawfan08101
did the toilet get fixed?
Oh, yes! No more leaking! Well, *knock on wood*

We had guys come in yesterday, too, to change out lights. The notice on the door said they were coming to check up on them (they came about a month or so ago and replaced 3 out of 5 lights in apartment - 'member me complaining that they took my fan?), but actually, they came to replace the other 2 lights. So the bathroom and outdoors have new lights/fixtures. Oh, and the switch for the 'porch' light they took out! So, I like, don't get a choice if I want it on or off. And don't ask me how 2 light bulbs in the bathroom is more energy efficient than 1. rolleyes

Manly Man-Lover

well you have two so that if one burns out, you'll still have a little light.

Cluttered Cat

Funny thing is: The light fixture we had originally seemed to blot out a lot of the light so it was mostly pointing down. We took it off, and the swirly bulb just lit the place up so it was nice and bright. Now with the vanity-ish fixture, there's one on either side, but the cover dulls the light a bit. I like really bright bathrooms.

Manly Man-Lover

*giggles at her thoughts*

Cluttered Cat

Whoo! *successfully made sunny-side-up eggs*

Manly Man-Lover

yay! *gives a "you did it!" sticker*

not intercourse.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Got my penguin slippers. :3

Also, I sent a trade to YDA.

Shy Giver

rawfan08101
yay! *gives a "you did it!" sticker*

not intercourse.
Can I have the other sticker, too? ninja xd So I can give it to mahself later.

Shy Giver

Lindori

Got my penguin slippers. :3

Also, I sent a trade to YDA.
'Grats, Lin!

I got a Spartan Queen on OWS with the last Love Charm I opened. It was originally my one I was saving to sell later, but I wanted to chance my luck just one last time. And with it, I traded for a doll. heart I'm sure in the long run, the other person got the better deal, but I don't mind.

Manly Man-Lover

congrats lin.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Thanks. :3

I also bought myself a Silver Sonata and Love Wrapped as well.

I saw, OWS. I was most envious. I would have bought it, but you were selling to for too much in the MP, and I don't have any of those dolls.
And I wanted to get my slippers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces