<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Your_Destiny_Awaits
Ambrogio

*wanders in with a mouse in his jaws*
*pats Ambro* Good kitty brings a mousey?

Mrow! :3 *drops it at OWS's feet*

Cluttered Cat

Ambrogio
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Ambrogio

Er... now that I think about it, I don't know what to do with it. sweatdrop I mean, when a cat brings something to show off, all I can think of is to give the cat attention, but I know not what to do with the trophy. Sure, there's throwing it away, and a cat probably doesn't notice the difference other than it's gone, but it's distracted with attention anyway. It's been so long since I've had a cat bring stuff into the house.

*continues to pet and stroke Ambro while stealthily picking up the mouse and tossing it at Lin*
OtherWorldShukumei
Ambrogio
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Ambrogio

Er... now that I think about it, I don't know what to do with it. sweatdrop I mean, when a cat brings something to show off, all I can think of is to give the cat attention, but I know not what to do with the trophy. Sure, there's throwing it away, and a cat probably doesn't notice the difference other than it's gone, but it's distracted with attention anyway. It's been so long since I've had a cat bring stuff into the house.

*continues to pet and stroke Ambro while stealthily picking up the mouse and tossing it at Lin*

Eewwwwww.... I don't want that. *gives it to Theo*
Theo: stressed
Ambro: *purrs happily while being stroked*

I keep thinking that this is why Tobe associates with Ambro. Even though Tobe's spoiled, they're both technically hunters.
So if Ambro brought a dead bird or something, Tobe would be really proud of him.
Whereas Theo would probably be like "I just cleaned that floor! D:<"
User Image

Nye U-chan: It was my first time to one of their conerts.....it was soo worth going to.

@OWS and Lin: ....My families cats bring birds into the studio and house.......my cats are indoor cats though....but I know my girl would bring birds.....the boy would be a mouser...if they had free access to outside.

User Image

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
My cat used to bring in little bunnies. Most of which were still alive...

I shall go see them next time Iget a chance! 3nodding
User Image

D: Bunnies? .......I think the weirdest thing I saw any cat bring was a frog.....

You should....their on tour right now.....They may be in the are at least once in before next september.....theri concert dates and locations are on their myspace.

User Image
Thank you, YDA!

I saw Stuart McLean do a live broadcast of the Vinyl Cafe last night for CBC Radio. sweatdrop

Probably not as exciting as a Skillet concert (though I can't say because I've never heard of them), but the stories he tells are hilarious.

Manly Man-Lover

i never been to a concert before, well famous people's concerts.

The only famous person I've seen in concert is Elton John.
User Image

I've been to 5 concerts......
Delirious - I didn't know either opening bands.
Ever Stays Red - and 3 bands I don't remember
Kutless - Falling Up - Disciple + 1 more
Switchfoot -I don't remember if they had an opening band...
Skillet - The Letter Black - Decyfer Down - Hawk Nelson.

User Image

Cluttered Cat

Kakkara18
User Image

D: Bunnies? .......I think the weirdest thing I saw any cat bring was a frog.....

User Image
My step-mom's cat, Siam, would bring in stuff when he got outside. It'd be hard to find him, but it seems he was always crawling under the house and not coming back in until he caught something. I remember at least one of each of a bird, lizard, and mouse.

I remember one time that a cat brought in a mouse that was still alive, but shocked senseless. I don't remember which cat it was. But I picked up the mouse, not sure if I should put it outside in case it could still survive since there didn't seem to be any puncture marks/blood, and it eventually regained its senses and jumped out of my hand, and the cat took chase. Oh! It was at my Aunt's house! Oh man, that was a huge ordeal. Like she would bring this mouse from downstairs and accidentally drop it while trying to bring it to us, and the mouse would run back downstairs. The cat brought the mouse upstairs, dropped it, and chased it back down at least 3 times. Most of the times including my sister and I chasing the mouse around the perimeter of the house to catch it, too, until it magically found the stairs. The last trip up, the mouse hid got behind the TV and we never saw it come out, so we gave up/couldn't reach it and went to bed.

Rawr! *flails* User Image

Manly Man-Lover

Shy Giver

So, I keep watching this video of a basketball game where a bat got loose and they delay the game a few times to try to catch it, but it doesn't seem to want to leave. The original video was on SportsCenter, and I can't find that version of with Mike and Mike talking plus the yellow circle around the bat each time it shows up. But it was kind of amusing, what with the fox-like mascot coming out with a batman costume and a net. And then, out of no where, one of the players just swats it right in mid-air. It was one of the "OMG! He just got that thing!" moments, and Jon and I laughed, until I saw the player pick up the bat, and I was wondering if it was, well, dead. One of the YouTube comments said the San Antonio news (where the game was held) said the bat flew away when it got outside, so I don't feel too bad thinking it was funny. 'Cause the SC version I watched used one of those classic Batman BAM!s when the player whacked it.

*I figure people can search for the video if they really want to, but slightly redundant since I just said what happened* xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff