Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Cluttered Cat

Theodosius Helyanwe
And before I started I had to go into Photoshop and re-save it as a .jpg, because Painter doesn't support .png. That was annoying. But that's mostly because I'm impatient and I don't like when things go as planned. >.<
Yeah, MSPaint pixelates anything I save as a jpeg.
OtherWorldShukumei
Theodosius Helyanwe
And before I started I had to go into Photoshop and re-save it as a .jpg, because Painter doesn't support .png. That was annoying. But that's mostly because I'm impatient and I don't like when things go as planned. >.<
Yeah, MSPaint pixelates anything I save as a jpeg.
Ah.
I use .jpeg because it's a smaller file size. But I use Photoshop, so you can set it so it doesn't get pixelated.

Cluttered Cat

I wonder if I should try editing in GIMP from now on...

Adventuring Duck

rawfan08101
cherry god mother
I can't stand the Twilight series.
My birthday is on the same day New Moon comes out and my friend, who knows I hate it, wanted me to come into town for it. It won't be happening.
my b-day is too!

Crazy! =D
*nod* That might work too. I don't really know though, because I've never used it. But I know it works similarly.

Manly Man-Lover

cherry god mother
rawfan08101
cherry god mother
I can't stand the Twilight series.
My birthday is on the same day New Moon comes out and my friend, who knows I hate it, wanted me to come into town for it. It won't be happening.
my b-day is too!

Crazy! =D
i know!
User Image

GIMP? ....I've only used it to make my .gifs sparkle/move.....edit how?

User Image
Kakkara18
User Image

GIMP? ....I've only used it to make my .gifs sparkle/move.....edit how?

User Image
So that when OWS saves a picture as a .jpeg it doesn't get all pixelated.
Theodosius Helyanwe
So that when OWS saves a picture as a .jpeg it doesn't get all pixelated.
User Image

Oh.......I think it should save it nicely....but I actually haven't saved anything other then a moving .gif.....

User Image
*Sitcks Dorian Gray in her bag so she won't die during band rehearsal*
Finally, something that won't make me lose neurons to counteract a certain crappy vampire series I've been forcing myself to read. XD

(Note: The clarinet section in band is awesome. And right now we're doing workshop stuff in preparation for a concert that's next month. But because we're awesome we end up sitting there for most of the time while our director nitpicks the flutes (>: D) and trumpets. >.< )

Shy Giver

When I scan an image onto the computer and want to say erase some lines that I can't erase traditionally (like finalized pen), I just erase them in MSPaint. Saving it as a jpeg gets it all pixelated, whereas, png keeps the original crisp image. GIMP is the only other editing program I've got. I just don't have the skills at the moment to work on CG stuff.
Back from band.

OMG, my arm (in the spot where I got the vaccine) hurts sooooooo much. I know I've been saying this everyday since Saturday, but today it really hurts. And what annoys me is that it was actually starting to feel better yesterday. And now it's worse.

Thankfully one of the band members is a doctor and I asked him about it. He said that the pain sound't be this bad if I got it 5 days ago, so I might be having more of a reaction than most people. Which isn't surprising since I have a history of reacting to vaccines.

But I really want to cry now because after 5 days, I can't endure this any longer. ;o;

Cluttered Cat

Oo, ouch. I've only had one painful shot that I know of, and it only lasted for the day. But I could hardly use my arm; glad I told her to shoot my arm and not my butt cheek.
I'm used to getting a stiff arm when I get vaccines. Though usually it's my whole arm that gets stiff and it only lasts 3 or 4 days.

In this case it's the one spot, it's hard (probably from the buildup of antibodies fighting off the vaccine), and it's bruised. And after 5 days, I doubt the pain is going to suddenly disappear tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff