Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 528 529 530 > >> >>> »|

Rainbow Unicorn

User Image
User Image

User Image
                                          Where the impossible is possible, and everyone is mad.

Welcome to Wonderland, friends! Although the charity hasn't been active for awhile now, I've decided to spruce things up a bit and reopen it. Rather than the usual games and giving, I've decided to hold raffles that you can win tickets for through games, posting activity, competitions, and more. Don't worry though, if you aren't interested in sticking around and winning prizes, I'll still be giving out gold donations. Feel free to linger with us and win some lovely prizes, or drop a donation request form and hit the road. Just remember, the more active you are, the better the chance of winning fabulous prizes.

----

Updates/News
                                          Decided to just close the charity. Someday I may reopen it, but for now, no more donations. [June 7th, 2014]
                                          I'm going to close the charity after 100 donations have been made. That means there's only 23 left to go. I'm lacking the motivation for upkeep during my very little spare time, because I have so much going on right now. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I really enjoyed everyone's company, and I'll try to keep in touch in your quest threads. Feel free to add me. [June 6th, 2014]
                                          Updates are completed. Please check first page for modifications in the Raffles, Games, and Contests posts. [May 31st, 2014]
                                          Updates in progress! Prizes will be sent before posts are updated with new games, prizes, and policies. [May 31st, 2014]
                                          Games and contests are back, as well as many changes to this first page. Everyone please read everything carefully to ensure you may participate in the games and contests! [May 19th, 2014]
                                          Games and contests on hiatus while being updated. [May 19th, 2014]
                                          Prizes & Donations sent through page 188. Updates completed. [May 18th, 2014]
                                          Still have 1.5 billion in funds to give away. [April 28th, 2014]
                                          Charity finally posted and officially open! [April 9th, 2014]
User Image

User Image
                                              "All ways here are my ways!" - [Queen of Hearts]

As always, Gaia ToS must be followed.
                                              Begging is unacceptable. You will not receive a donation if you beg.
                                              The donation request form is below.
                                              If I'm going to donate to you, you will receive a trade containing gold or item(s).
                                              Not everyone is guaranteed a donation.
                                              Regulars will receive far more than hit-and-runners, so stick around afterward.
                                              I don't mind bumps, but conversation is always much more appreciated.
                                              Chat, Chat, Chat. I cannot emphasize how important conversation is to keeping a thread alive.
                                              (Not only that, but it'll increase your chances of receiving larger donations, more frequently.
                                              Not to mention the raffle tickets you can earn for prizes.)
                                              All donations will come and go through Charity Cheshire.
                                              I like to keep my personal gold in my main, so as not to use charity funds for my own quests.
                                              In no way do I guarantee you will get a donation. If I suspect mule activity, you will be ignored.
                                              I detest disrespectful people. Sometimes, I will stalk your posts to see how you behave in other places. If you're ridiculous, you probably won't get a donation.
                                              When you fill out your donation form place this phrase where it belongs, "Down the rabbit-hole."
                                              Rules may be modified at any time to accommodate important matters.

Game and Contest Rules
                                              All games and contests run on my time.
                                              Game, Contest, and Raffle prizes will be distributed at the end of the game, contest, and/or raffle when I have time to send them.
                                              Cheating of any sort anywhere within the thread will immediately call for disqualification in all games and contests.
                                              Mules may not be used to participate in games or contests.
                                              You must quote Charity Cheshire with the phrase, "It's always tea time," in order to participate in any games or contests.
                                              This only needs to be done once per player.
                                              Raffle winners will be generated via Post Action: Random Number.
                                              These rules may also be modified at any time to accommodate important matters.

Blacklist:
                                              -Let's keep this empty. C:
User Image

User Image
                                                  "You can always take more than nothing." - [Mad Hatter]

◆ ◇ Outgoing Donations ◇ ◆
                                                      -All past donations have been relocated to the last post on this page.-

◆ ◇ Incoming Donations ◇ ◆
                                                      -All past donations have been relocated to the last post on this page.-

◆ ◇ Donation Form ◇ ◆
                                                      [quote="Miss Snuffles"][/quote][quote="Charity Cheshire Kitten"][/quote]
                                                      [imgleft]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww138/KatsCrazyCookie/Wonderland Thread/CheshireCat.jpg[/imgleft]
                                                      [align=center][size=24][color=#696969]"PHRASE GOES HERE"[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][size=24][b][color=#EE82EE]╔═════════[/color][color=#BF3EFF]══════════[/color][color=#EE82EE]═════════╗[/color][/b]
                                                      [color=#696969][size=16]Username Here
                                                      Gaian Age Here
                                                      RL Birthday Here
                                                      Your Time Zone Here
                                                      (Or the time it is when you post this.)
                                                      Current Quest or Link Here
                                                      [/size][/color]
                                                      [b][color=#EE82EE]╚═════════[/color][color=#BF3EFF]══════════[/color][color=#EE82EE]═════════╝[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/align]

Rainbow Unicorn

User Image

User Image
                                              "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast" - [Alice]

Located below you'll find our spotlighted quest thread. I personally handpick the spotlighted quest thread based on their behavior and dedication within their thread. Remember to always treat others fairly, because you never know when I'll pop in unannounced. If your thread is selected, you'll be in the spotlight for four weeks. There's always a possibility of being reselected again later, so keep up your hard work. Every quest thread will receive a AMOUNT HERE donation for being selected. (If the quest is joint or group, the gold will be divided evenly.)

Owner: Pugnacious Peace
                                              User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  "I've never trusted toadstools, but I suppose some must have their good points." - [Cheshire Cat]

◆ ◇ Raffle Name ◇ ◆

Prize - ??? picture/name
User Image

User Image
"Every adventure requires a first step. Trite, but true, even here." - [Cheshire Cat]

Games+++++++

+++++Scavenger Hunt
                                                    CLOSED

Gaia Scavenger Hunt
                                                    1. Find the Gaia Gold shop that only sells items worth more than 1,ooo,ooo gg.
                                                    Shop Name:

2. Find which Philosopher's Cache contains the Aquamarine component.
                                                    Cache Name:

3. Find what month and year the Monthly Collectible item Spring Nymph is from.
                                                    Month:
                                                    Year:

4. Find Miss Snuffles in someone elses quest thread and bump five times.
                                                    Name of place you bumped:

5. Find one of the first four evolving items that was released on Gaia.
                                                    Item Name:

6. Find and name one item on Miss Snuffles' wish list.
                                                    Item Name:

7. Find Charity Cheshire Kitten's join date.
                                                    Date:

8. Find Miss Snuffles' birthday.
                                                    Date: (Month and Date only)

9. Find an item on Gaia that has at least three different colors.
                                                    Item Name:

10. Find the name of the Gaia Town that is located on the dumpster in Dumpster Dive.
                                                    Town Name:

11. Find the shop that sells "anime-inspired clothing and gear".
                                                    Shop Name:

12. Find what color the Thank You Letter for March 2010 is.
                                                    Color:

13. Find the username of one of the Forum Assistants for the Charity/Quests subforum.
                                                    Username:

14. Find the shop that you can buy Mythrill Coin Packages in.
                                                    Shop Name:

15. Find which lake you can catch a Gray Striper in Fishing.
                                                    Lake Name:

Alice's Scavenger Hunt
                                                    CLOSED

+++++Hangman
                                                    CLOSED

+++++Daily Random Number
                                                    CLOSED

+++++Random Number
                                                    CLOSED

+++++Quick Quote
                                                    CLOSED
                                                    User Image
User Image

User Image
"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat. How I wonder what you're at. Up above the world so high, like a tea tray in the sky..." - [The Mad Tea Party Trio]

Contests+++++++

+++++Banner Contest
                                                    CLOSED

Current Submissions;

Previous Submissions;
                                                    Click the spoiler to see all of the current submissions.
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

+++++Page Contest
                                                    The first post on every tenth page receives PRIZE - effective on page 540.
                                                    Page 5 Miss Snuffles
                                                    Page 10 playful kiss
                                                    Page 15 Yuvreenroks
                                                    Page 20 Venkie
                                                    Page 25 Venkie
                                                    Page 30 Venkie
                                                    Page 35 Venkie
                                                    Page 40 Charity Cheshire Kitten
                                                    Page 45 Broken Logic BHP
                                                    Page 50 Charity Cheshire Kitten
                                                    Page 55 KariKasumi
                                                    Page 60 mizoryluvsme
                                                    Page 65 Awesome Puroisen
                                                    Page 70 Miss Snuffles
                                                    Page 75 Outsethero
                                                    Page 80 silver_crystal18
                                                    Page 85 mizoryluvsme
                                                    Page 90 silver_crystal18
                                                    Page 95 silver_crystal18
                                                    Page 100 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 105 -Technicolored Unicorns-
                                                    Page 110 Viola Eade
                                                    Page 115 Miss Snuffles
                                                    Page 120 silver_crystal18
                                                    Page 125 eldantedan
                                                    Page 130 eldantedan
                                                    Page 135 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 140 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 145 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 150 Sinister_Bunneh, Amy_29star, hannah19happy
                                                    Page 155 Miss Snuffles
                                                    Page 160 Amy_29star
                                                    Page 165 yummycupcakessparkles
                                                    Page 170 Echo Saphir
                                                    Page 175 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 180 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 185 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 190 Echo Saphir
                                                    Page 195 Echo Saphir
                                                    Page 200 feistymusic
                                                    Page 205 eldantedan
                                                    Page 210 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 215 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 220 Mikirani
                                                    Page 225 DJCheezy
                                                    Page 230 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 235 Sparkling Teresa
                                                    Page 240 Miss Snufles
                                                    Page 245 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 250 eldantedan
                                                    Page 255 Echo Saphir
                                                    Page 260 Echo Saphir
                                                    Page 265 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 270 Amber of the Garagum
                                                    Page 275 X-FoxNinja-X
                                                    Page 280 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 285 Echo Saphir
                                                    Page 290 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 295 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 300 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 305 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 310 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 315 eldantedan
                                                    Page 320 eldantedan
                                                    Page 325 eldantedan
                                                    Page 330 BloodAngel95
                                                    Page 335 X-FoxNinja-X
                                                    Page 340 X-FoxNinja-X
                                                    Page 345 BloodAngel95
                                                    Page 350 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 355 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 360 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 365 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 370 mizoryluvsme
                                                    Page 375 devilish djinn
                                                    Page 380 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 385 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 390 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 395 X-FoxNinja-X
                                                    Page 400 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 405 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 410 X-FoxNinja-X
                                                    Page 415 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 420 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 425 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 430 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 435 X-FoxNinja-X
                                                    Page 440 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 445 Gregoomies
                                                    Page 450 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 460 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 470 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 480 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 490 Miss Snuffles
                                                    Page 500 Sinister_Bunneh
                                                    Page 510 Broken Logic BHP
                                                    Page 520 Charity Cheshire Kitten

Page 540
                                                    Page 550
                                                    Page 560
                                                    Page 570
                                                    Page 580
                                                    Page 590
                                                    Page 600

+++++Art Contest
                                                    I love avatar art. You can never have too much, so I would love art of any of my avatars shown in the spoiler below. Each particular avatar will be considered a category, and each category has a prize, however the submission prize is the same for all. Every submission earns you # TICKETS. The prize for each avatar is PRIZE. Each avatar/category is active until at least 5 submissions have been made for it. My favorite will be selected and the prize sent to the winner. Once the winner is selected the avatar/category will reopen for another round. Feel free to participate multiple times, there is no limit to the number of entries you may turn in. All entries must be sent to Charity Cheshire with the title "Art Contest Avatar #" (replace the # with whichever avatar your submission is for.)

+++++Bump Contest
                                                    As opposed to most threads that use a bump contest to keep active, mine is a little different. I don't accept bumps of a simple nature. I only accept posts that contain conversation or content that could potentially interest a visitor or other regulars. I accept chatting with others, chatting with yourself, posting lyrics, poems, movie or book quotes, questions, answers to questions, and things of this nature. For every 15 posts, you will receive # TICKETS. At the end of every month, the person who posted the most will receive PRIZE. You must keep your posts numbered and visible in order to qualify. Hired bumpers are not permitted to participate, unless they follow the post content requirements.

+++++TekTek Contest
                                                    Using my inventory you'll create an avatar. I have multiples of over half of my items, so feel free to use an item more than once. Submit your entry to Charity Cheshire with the title "Avatar Entry". Every entry will earn # TICKETS. The winner will be decided after at least 10 submissions have been received. The winner will receive PRIZE.

+++++Writing Contest
                                                    Currently N/A

Rainbow Unicorn

User Image

User Image

"Personal remarks are rude?" - [Mad Hatter]

Links In

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.91416739/][img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww138/KatsCrazyCookie/Wonderland Thread/Wonderland200by40Banner_zps3a49d6a6.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.91416739/][img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww138/KatsCrazyCookie/Wonderland Thread/BrokenLogicBHP200by40sub_zps03841aac.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.91416739/][img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww138/KatsCrazyCookie/Wonderland Thread/JohnyMatrix200by40sub_zps48757a90.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.91416739/][img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww138/KatsCrazyCookie/Wonderland%20Thread/X-FoxNinja-X200by40banner_zps625094ba.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.91416739/][img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww138/KatsCrazyCookie/Wonderland%20Thread/devilishdjinn200by40banner_zps27226e07.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.91416739/][img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww138/KatsCrazyCookie/Wonderland%20Thread/fenfeiikou200by40banner_zpsfce862b4.jpg[/img][/url]

PM Miss Snuffles to become affiliates. C:

Links Out

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rainbow Unicorn

User Image

User Image
                                                  "You can always take more than nothing." - [Mad Hatter]

◆ ◇ Past Outgoing Donations ◇ ◆
                                                      1,ooo,ooo - Venkie (1)
                                                      1,ooo,ooo - A Voiceless Song (2)
                                                      2,5oo,ooo - mizoryluvsme (3)
                                                      25o,ooo - playful kiss (4)
                                                      1,ooo,ooo - Holy Week (5)
                                                      1,5oo,ooo - xryuchan27 (6)
                                                      1,5oo,ooo - PurpleLovr (7)
                                                      1,5oo,ooo - Phanna (8)
                                                      1,5oo,ooo - Accomplice (9)
                                                      1,5oo,ooo - Merithan (10)
                                                      5oo,ooo - SaissSan (11)
                                                      1,5oo,ooo - Broken Logic BHP (12)
                                                      2,ooo,ooo - mizoryluvsme (13)
                                                      2,ooo,ooo - Hiro Kageyama (14)
                                                      1,ooo,ooo, Alchemy Components - kiockalan (15)
                                                      5,ooo,ooo - Venkie (16)
                                                      1,5oo,ooo - Youko Inari (17)
                                                      1,5oo,ooo - Nanan-Senpai (18)
                                                      2,ooo,ooo - fIoraI desires (19)
                                                      1,5oo,ooo - ll_cloYd_ll (20)
                                                      3,5oo,ooo - Night-Time Solace (21)
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - Quinny_Black (22)
                                                      5,ooo,ooo - mellowdii (23)
                                                      5,ooo,ooo - You Could Be My Heroin (24)
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - Oreleth (25)
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - JohnnyMatrix (26)
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - Keiko Chu (27)
                                                      7,5oo,ooo - ToxicCupcake84 (28)
                                                      25,ooo,ooo - mizoryluvsme (Easter Donation) (29)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - Broken Logic BHP (Easter Donation) (30)
                                                      3o,ooo,ooo - Venkie (Easter Donation) (31)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - Hiro Kageyama (Easter Donation) (32)
                                                      Seven Day Love 2nd Gen - KariKasumi (33)
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - Sinister_Bunneh (34)
                                                      7,ooo,ooo - Kaoruss (35)
                                                      Hermes' Moon 12th Gen & Avatar of Twilight - Outsethero (36)
                                                      Neapolitan Pandalita x 2 - Awesome Puroisen (37)
                                                      Enchanted Book & Wonderland - Imari the Otaku (38)
                                                      Celestial Soldier - silver_crystal18 (39)
                                                      2o,ooo,ooo - Echo Saphir (40)
                                                      La Belle Chanteuse, Son of Cordis - Sinnto (41)
                                                      2o,ooo,ooo - xZombieZerax (42)
                                                      2o,ooo,ooo - Slice of Cute (43)
                                                      2o,ooo,ooo - hexitt (44)
                                                      2o,ooo,ooo - Sparkling Teresa (45)
                                                      2o,ooo,ooo - shikigami kun (46)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - eldantedan (47)
                                                      2o,ooo,ooo - SullyBean (48)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - yummycupcakessparkles (49)
                                                      2o,ooo,ooo - katny (50)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - Dewitt Infinite (51)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - BittenbytheShewolf (52)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - BloodAngel95 (53)
                                                      5,ooo,ooo - Radixal (54)
                                                      2o,ooo,ooo - Trainer Aurora Rain (55)
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - _Jieeeo (56)
                                                      5,ooo,ooo - KOLDINE (57)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - ReL-Coeli (58)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - Valkeryia Rae (59)
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - X-FoxNinja-X (60)
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - audition4ever (61)
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - LowArtGloominati6 (62)
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - GoodnightYou (63)
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - Ravishing Rubi (64)
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - Amber of the Garagum (65)
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - xXlove is a giftXx (66)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - devilish djinn (67)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - Galena Gaea (68)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - AngelDono (69)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - CR_lover (70)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - Gianna Jun (71)
                                                      25,ooo,ooo - Beautiful x Mayhem (72)
                                                      2o,ooo,ooo - I Cast Aside (73)
                                                      15,ooo,ooo - theofficialLady (74)
                                                      2o,ooo,ooo - rainaonyourparade (75)
                                                      25,ooo,ooo - fenfeiikou (76)
                                                      25,ooo,ooo - Demonic Coconut (77)

◆ ◇ Past Incoming Donations ◇ ◆
                                                      5oo,ooo - Lainn
                                                      28,ooo - AkibeJosephus
                                                      1,ooo,ooo - Rainbow Flavored Pixels
                                                      1o,ooo,ooo - Foolish Rabbit
                                                      Alruna's Rose 14th Gen. + 250m - eldantedan
                                                      Various Items - audtion4ever
                                                      Princess Manner - Strawpurry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff