Poll!!! ^___^

Yesssss!!!!!! 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
<3 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
+1 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Goooooooldz!.... ($__$) 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 148 149 150 > >> >>> »|

Skilled Bloodsucker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.............................................................................................
Hello and Welcome to Zemfira's Quest Thread!

First of all I'd like to Thank You for stopping by and explain a little bit about about the title I chose.

Dictionary:
Transcendental - Beyond common thought or experience; mystical or supernatural.
Transmogrification - The process of complete and usually extreme or grotesque change from one state or form to another.

The thread was created as a means to keeping me motivated and in hopes to have a place to hang out with friends and to maybe gaining some new ones.

.............................................................................................

12th July 2015: After a long absence Zemmy's back! <3

Previous Announcements:

13th July 2011: Quest for Devilish Dancer is complete! Thank you Miseria Saint for comissioning me and thus helping earn the goldies! <3
7th July 2011: Quest for The Librarian is finished! Thank you edo for topping me up! <3
11th June 2011: Quest for Mod Geisha is finished! Thank you to all who donated.
27th May 2011: The thread is officially OPEN! =)

All art on the front page is copyrighted by Zemfira.

Welcome // Rules // The Quest // Donations // About Me // Contests // Affiliates // Spotlight // Reserved

Skilled Bloodsucker

✥ Follow GaiaOnline's ToS and Rules and Guidelines - should go without even saying.
✥ Be polite, and respectful.
✥ Be literate.
✥ Page Stretching is not permitted.
✥ Advertising your own quest thread is not permitted
(unless it's in your signature).
There is the affiliates post for that purpose.
✥ Do affiliate with me. =)
✥ Do not steal any of my graphics. Use your own creativity or go to the Mini Shops Forum. Thank you.
✥ Don't quote the posts from first page.
✥ Do not beg.
✥ Do bump, BUT!
✥ Do try to have a conversation.
✥ Most importantly - Have Fun!

Q: Can I has some golds please?
A: Uhm, no. This is a quest thread, which means I am myself trying to save. Almost everything you do on Gaia gives you gold, so stay and chat and you'll be on your way to being rich! =)

Q: Can I has free arts?
A: Possible, but unlikely. I will however run contests and such, by means of which you will be able to attain some art from me. So stay tuned and read the rest of the first page for updates.

Q:
A:

P.S. I reserve the right to change some of these rules and/or add more at a later date.

Welcome // Rules // The Quest // Donations // About Me // Contests // Affiliates // Spotlight // Reserved

Skilled Bloodsucker

My precioussssssssss..................

User Image (White Ink) to eventually attain User Image (White Body Dye)

Current count: User Image x 211

How You Can Help

1) I would much appreciate people donating me any of the following:

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

Or the bugs that make them. heart

2) Tipping my posts would be absolutely grand.

3) Hanging around to chat with me in the thread. 4laugh

4) Buying arts from my Art Shoppe (and thus providing me with funds to purchase the dyes)

Upcoming Quests
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Completed Quests
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Skilled Bloodsucker

A list of magickal people who donated to me!

❤ Thank You guys! ❤

Flazork User Imagex138 + a whole load of items ❤
edokitty:User Image
Schmiffy: User Image
angel_baby_4: User Image & User Image
edokitty: a shed load of inks xd + 80k + User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Destractive: 130k ❤
Amandelie: 1.5k (freebie won in one of her threads) ❤
xafantya: white inks ❤
Tnau: white ink ❤
Thonek: 50k ❤
Akiitsu: lots of inks ❤
deliawa: lots of inks ❤
Charinje: 5k ❤

Skilled Bloodsucker

Birthday: September 22nd.
Star Sign: Virgo

Commonly known as Zemfira, Zemmy, Zem, Zemstar (to ang especially) I am a freelance Illustrator and a vegetarian Yoga fanatic. Other interests include Photography, Reading and Cooking.

I've been hanging around Gaia since 2006. Gained friends, lost friends, left Gaia and came back several times over. I've run art contests and Art shops and love to paint random peoples avatars.

See more of my arts:

I do have an Art Shop here on Gaia too and you can always follow me on Instagram

Sneak Peek

Just a little preview on things that I'm currently working on.

Skilled Bloodsucker

For these contest the rewards are going to be art.
For examples of my art please reffer to the About Me post.

Hang around and you might get lucky!

First to pg23 gets a free Headshot. Won by angel_baby_4

First to pg54 gets a free Headshot. Won by Shmiffy

First to pg73 gets a free Headshot. Won by Miseria Saint

A random person on pages 156, 182, 213 gets a free Headshot. (I'll randomize a number for this)

More will be added later on.

Rolling Dice Contest

Roll a 6 sided dice 18 times.
You'll get a full-body from me if you get a total of 22.
Rules: You can only roll up to 5 times a day. This should prevent my poor thread from being spammed with people repeatedly rolling dice hundreds of times in a row.

Skilled Bloodsucker

Quests:

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Charities:

User Image

Shops:

Contests:

Affiliate with me:

88x31

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/transcendental-transmogrification-setting-up-do-not-post/t.71974989/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/6282/88by31banner.png[/img][/url]

200x40

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/transcendental-transmogrification-setting-up-do-not-post/t.71974989/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9753/200by40banner.png[/img][/url]

Skilled Bloodsucker

So here is a little corner for me to post random bits of stuff that I would really like to share with everyone.
Those may be random tutorials, recipes I recently tried, this could be a Gaian (profile, avatar, quest thread or mini shop), random photo or anything else.

Some Inspiration for you:

I don't think anything else needs to be said here to be honest - the poster speaks volumes itself.

User Image

I recommend to watch:

In Treatment - it's a fantastic series about a psychotherapist and his patients.

Skilled Bloodsucker

Previously Featured

I recommend to watch:
Game of Thrones - (TV show with Sean Bean)

Bands of Interest:
The Glitch Mob

Amazing Artwork:
Hydro74 Design

Fantastic Recipes:
Chicken Tikka Masala
Chorizo Salad
Indian Style Shepherd's Pie

Inspiration of all kinds:
There's no such thing as jellyfish
Jian Zhi - chinese papercutting + Jian Zhi eylashes
Polly Pocket Love! & Polly Pocket of the 12th Century

Something Funny:
Exercise!
E-reader (contains strong language)
washing machine fuuuuuuuu....
Cats are scared of water...

Gaians and their avatars:
angel_baby_4
edokitty

Skilled Bloodsucker

cat_biggrin cat_smile cat_redface cat_crying cat_stare cat_xd cat_3nodding cat_blaugh
:cat_biggrin: :cat_smile: :cat_oops: :cat_crying: :cat_stare: :cat_XD: :cat_3nod: :cat_big:

cat_gonk cat_scream cat_stressed cat_sweatdrop cat_xp cat_whee cat_wink cat_sad
:cat_gonk: :cat_scream: :cat_vein: :cat_sweat: :cat_xp: :cat_whee: :cat_wink: :cat_sad:

cat_surprised cat_surprised cat_confused cat_cool cat_lol cat_mad cat_razz cat_cry cat_evil
:cat_aie: :cat_eek: :cat_???: :cat_cool: :cat_lol: :cat_mad: :cat_razz: :cat_cry: :cat_evil:

cat_twisted cat_rolleyes cat_exclaim cat_question cat_idea cat_arrow cat_neutral cat_mrgreen
:cat_twisted: :cat_roll: :cat_!: :cat_?: :cat_idea: :cat_arrow: :cat_neutral: :cat_mrgreen:

cat_ninja cat_4laugh cat_rofl cat_pirate cat_talk2hand cat_burning_eyes cat_emo
:cat_ninja: :cat_cute: :cat_rofl: :cat_pirate: :cat_talk2hand: :cat_burning: :cat_emo:

emotion_zzz emotion_zombie emotion_hug emotion_eyebrow emotion_drool emotion_dowant emotion_donotwant emotion_c8 emotion_brofist emotion_8c emotion_0A0
:zzz: :zombie: :hug: :eyebrow: :drool: :dowant: :donotwant: :c8: :brofist: :8c: :0a0:

emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit emotion_facepalm emotion_bigheart emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira emotion_omnomnom emotion_puke classified_fu emotion_yatta
:awesome: :dealwithit: :facepalm: :bigheart: :jawdrop: :kirakira: :omnomnom: :puke: :fu: :yatta:

yum_wasabipie yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_strawberrypie yum_shrimp yum_sausage yum_salmon yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_coldone yum_bacon gaia_diamond
:wasabipie: :tuna: :tamago: :strawberrypie: :shrimp: :sausage: :salmon: :pumpkinpie: :icecreampie: :coldone: :bacon: :diamond:

yum_burger yum_cupcake yum_donut yum_hotdog yum_onigiri yum_pie yum_pizza yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_tea emotion_bandaid
:burger: :cupcake: :donut: :hotdog: :onigiri: :pie: :pizza: :puddi: :strawberry: :tea: :bandaid:

emotion_sweatdrop emotion_bigvein gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright gaia_crown gaia_gaiagold gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
:sweatdrop: :bigvein: :angelleft: :angelright: :crown: :gaiagold: :nitemareleft: :nitemareright:

gaia_spoons gaia_star gaia_kittenstar classified_diedrich classified_northkittenstar classified_jet classified_mcsourface classified_poo classified_reve
:spoons: :star: :kittenstar: :diedrich: :northkittenstar: :jet: :mcsourface: :poo: :reve:

Skilled Bloodsucker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces