cotton on's Wife

Generous Fairy

21,925 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

welcome to the giveaway!
                  Welcome to my thread, I started originally March 13th. I have not been as active on Gaia as I was but I am back and I want to give you my gold, and I want to treat you all VERY nicely.
                  That being said.... DONT BE A DOUCHE!!!!!!

If I dont want to give you anything then I wont. I am allowed to do that since this is MY thread.

announcements!

✿ O3|13|14 - March 13th 2014 OPEN
                  ✿ O3|O4|14 - March 4th 2015 POPULAR thread <3
                  ✿ O3|13|15 - March 13th 2015 1 YEAR PARTY!!!!!!!
                  ✿ O3|21|15 - March 21 2015 Reached 1000 pages biggrin
                  ✿ O7|28|15 - July 28th 2015 ....Gaia gave me my gold back!!!!!

User Image
                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/crystales-giveaway-in-progress/t.90934327/][img]http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p785/honeycarousel/watercolours2/200_zpsfb7bbb2d.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                  User Image-

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Donations!

✿ Alesaan Thank you for Lunar Head phones x2 Memento Amanit x2 American Mall Guitar
                  ✿ I-PandAppleZ-I Thank you for all of these items, PLUS 3 billion gold!!!!! Alena's Glamour Alena's Glamour Alena's Glamour Alena's Glamour Azurite Millennium Strong Willed Aethereal Acolyte Acolyte's Eternal Blessing Amber Thunder Strike Treacherous Death Game Treacherous Death Game Straightshot Gale Sniper All-Star Cheer: Lovely Devils 2nd Gen. Guardian Shaman Guardian Shaman Berserk Guardian Shaman Novice Sister Big Sister Step Sister Aria's Eternal Invocation GLAM Entertainer Beyond Blush Red Devil MiniWings Off White Devil Tail Strawberry and Cream Devil Tail Azure Phoenix Strike Azure Phoenix Strike Wandering Maestro Wandering Maestro Silent Night Silent Night

✿ sold my soul for wifi Thank you for all of these items Skunk Cosplay Deep Blue Sea Portrait of a President Counterfeit Groom [Animal] Crimson Cat Breath Antique Shop Midnight Brier Crimson Nightmare Scythe Astra: Soft Twitching Navy Cat Ears Beyond Magenta Astra: Soft Twitching Grey Cat Ears Antique Triplet Golden Admirer Hook’s Barbarity Winter 2014 Men's Collection Fall 2014 Men's Collection Ted and Dusky Takkun's Wild Side Endearing Schoolboy Delightful Schoolboy Inverse Russian Astra: Whistling Impression
                  ✿ YuukiPookie Thank you for all of these items Swan Song Pure Starry Heart Peace and Long Life (Charming Majokko Dorobo Fall 2014 Men's Collection For Ewe Titan's Legacy (Seed) Inverse Russian Runaway Heir The 4th Amigo Lucki Tie Virtuoso Conductor Olive Bishop Doll Crystal Box Hermit Cat Drop Enchanted Wooden Trunk Amber Bishop Doll Standby Advocate White Leather Belt Loyalty Pin Summer 2014 Men's Collection Emo Glasses Halloween 2k12 Mourning Armband Rejected Olympics 2k12 Bunch of Balloons Black Bakeneko Ears Goldfish Scarf Regalia of Ancient Fire (Vest) Tsunami KO Classic Coat Grecian Sandals Brown with Rose trim Red Crescent Sugarplum Jingle Hairpin
                  ✿ OO|OO|OO

cotton on's Wife

Generous Fairy

21,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

welcome to the giveaway!

Welcome all to my giveaway. This is an on going, ever going, non stopping giveaway.

I love giving (and receiving). So please everyone, simply ASK politely for what it is you are questing. Everyone who is nice and asks will get SOMETHING from me. May not be the item you want, but it will be gold if nothing else smile

------------------------------------------------------------

MODS:

Unsolved Mystery

cotton on's Wife

Generous Fairy

21,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

welcome to the giveaway!
                  Please read the rules and have fun smile

O1 ✿ Always follow Gaia TOS
                  O2 ✿ No begging, getting mad, being rude you get the point
                  O3 ✿ Say thank you, either in a tradeback, PM, comment or post.
                  O4 ✿ If a trade from me is not accepted in a month, I will cancel.
                  O5 ✿ Send me a trade when you complete your bumping or I will not give you your prize
                  O6 ✿

cotton on's Wife

Generous Fairy

21,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

welcome to the giveaway!
                  Congratualtions to anyone who wins, be it through page prizes, bumping, tektek, or art!! I have a TON of winners not all will be listed
                  Psycho Poppy - bumping maymaylove - bumping Lovley Wounds - page 2000color=#e65e7e]
                  winner winner

previous 50 winners
                  Yuvreenroks -- first poster on page 5 azn_kid677 page 10 Twilight_Princess_001 page 15 _winterdawnn - page 20 Whale San page 25 Twilight_Princess_001 100 bumps

cotton on's Wife

Generous Fairy

21,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

welcome to the giveaway!
                  YAY CONTESTS!!!!!!!

Page Contest
                  Who ever is the first poster on the following pages wins the following!
                  Page 2300 -- 1,000,000,000
                  Page 2500 -- 1,000,000,000
                  Page 2700 -- 1.000.000.000

Bumping Contest
                  Bump 100 times and get 1 Billion
                  Bump 200 times and get 2 Billion
                  Bump 500 time and get 5 Billion

Remember to number your bumps so that you and I know how many bumps you have made. And when you get to a milestone please quote me to win!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff