Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thank you so much! 3nodding
Wolfcampopper: your welcome

nyuuni: no prob...want to be a moderate for here

skysword: thanks
May i have like 6.5k to get my chestplate and 90s pannts?
DoughBoyHunter
Wolfcampopper: your welcome

nyuuni: no prob...want to be a moderate for here

skysword: thanks

Okay. ^^ But what would I do exactly?

Gaian

i hope it helps,..now i am back off on my quest for a new outfit ( tired of always wearing same thing,..lol) heart ,...be blessed heart heart heart
I have an idea... Make a list of people who have gotten things already.(Not trying to sound mean or rude)
And wing man.......Thanks to you,you have almost completed my quest.I sold the pants,for money to help me with the quest.I hope you understand.I am only 300gold away from completing my quest thanks to you Wing Man!
hello! i'm questing for a roro robo puppy and i have 8k left! if u could donate anything i'd be very very grateful!!! domokun
popper , maybe i could help, i could give u my 300 so i can help someone in the process of getting helped.
Sky_Sword_Master
popper , maybe i could help, i could give u my 300 so i can help someone in the process of getting helped.

I would be very grateful,and put you on my donator list.

Gaian

Sky_Sword_Master

what a nice thing to do,..ok ,...bye,..smooches all biggrin
Hi, Could you Donate to me for my quest.. It's really hard for me.. I can't get gold very fast..

Blessed Gaian

Hello there. You have a very nice charity here and i was wondering if i could please have a donation towards my Angelic Sash/Winged Anklets quest.I'm basically questing for the Winged Anklets and I need help and I'd love if I could finally get them. You could visit my thread if you want (see sig). Thank you.
Now im trying to get my quest. I only have 58/8k gold left. Ah well i helped some1.
Wing man can you please donate something to me?

Wow, I've already donated to two ppl in this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff