awkward silences 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
the new my gaia page 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
headaches 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
pms =D 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Tipsy Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Welcome to:
~For the Love of a Fallen Wish~

This thread is a Quest and Charity Thread. Here, you may come to ask for assistance in your quest as well as donate to any Gaian currently on a quest. While I did say that anyone is welcome to come and ask for help in their quest, that does NOT mean that we approve of begging. We understand that questing can be tiring, but in no way is it alright to beg. Assistance comes to those who are willing to talk to others that are here and to those who have the patience to keep trying. Even if no one is currently on this thread, bumping is a wonderful way to attract people to this thread to talk with you.

With that said, please come in, stay a while and have fun. We hope that you will donate or join us in your quest. Feel free to talk with any of us or ask us any questions you may have to get to know us.

Also, while your here, check out the thread of two of our fellow friends.
heart The first thread is Starlight Nightingale, created by Tinuviel Silma, and holds opportunities for others to donate as well as quest for their dream avis:
User Image

heart The second thread is Neo's Great Quest for Reve Rouille,
created by neofuxor:
Neo's Great Quest for Reve Rouille

Thanks to all,
Nitemare~

User Image
User Image

Tipsy Shapeshifter

User Image
[: Please stay a while, chat, and check out the thread :]
User Image

heart ~Come In, Chat, And Who Knows, You might just get a Donation~ heart

Associates of "For the Love of a Fallen Wish":

Tinuviel Silma:
Friend and Creator of "Starlight Nightingale"

Starlight Nightingale is a quest/charity thread. It was started as just a quest thread to get dream avatars created on tektek, but has now expanded into a charity thread as well. Each time a dream avatar/single item is completed or purchased, the thread will shift from quest to charity and a total of 250k will be donated to others.

Follow Tinuviel Silma on:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.55397323/][img]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff99/jess_izzle/gaia/quest/sn_banner_small.png?t=1256417883[/img][/url]

neofuxor:
Friend and Creator of "Neo's Great Quest for Reve Rouille"

Neo's Great Quest is a quest thread started in order to help creator, neofuxor, achieve his quest for the Reve Rouille and, meanwhile, his quest for 11 million gold as well. Care to help him out a little?

Follow neofuxor on:
Neo's Great Quest for Reve Rouille

User Image
User Image

Tipsy Shapeshifter

User Image
[: Please stay a while, chat, and check out the thread :]
User Image

heart ~Come In, Chat, And Who Knows, You might just get a Donation~ heart

Quest Complete!
As you might have guessed by the title, I am currently questing for a Fallen Wish of any gen, especially if it is the cheapest. <3

I should say that I'm not going to ask for only a certain kind of item, for me, anything helps.Also, while you're here I'd love it if you could either bump this thread, donate, or even just stay and talk for a bit. :] I'm always up for a conversation and I'd love to help you in your quest if I can. ;]

As stated earlier I would also love to help others on their quests if I can, or if I can help pay you back or assist you in the future. Usually I always end up buying something for people who are close to me as a way of letting them know they are loved.So now I begin my quest and I hope that you will stay a while and chat with me.

Thanks to all,
Nitemare~

Current Quest:
FALLEN WISH any gen
User Image
Amount Approximately So Far:
700000 / 700,000

heart Donators that are Very Much Loved: heart

heart neofuxor: Faunzy's Flute, Starmony, Starfish, and 4003g
heart Tinuviel Silma: For the wonderful Banner~

A link to "For the Love of a Fallen Wish" Quest and Charities Thread:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.60498801_1/][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/246mj2b.jpg[/img][/url]

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tipsy Shapeshifter