essays 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
awkward silences 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
the new my gaia page 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
headaches 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
pms =D 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Dangerous Sweetheart

I know how it feels, bb, my thread is always empty too! haha. I got lonely, so that's why I ventured out. =)

Anxious Fatcat

User Image
Well that would help a great deal!! I have much patience and I wish you luck with your essay. =)

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tinuviel Silma
I know how it feels, bb, my thread is always empty too! haha. I got lonely, so that's why I ventured out. =)

I should venture out as well as soon as I finish this essay. =D And I'd love to visit you're thread as well. :]

Tipsy Shapeshifter

iLovie Dovie Baby Gurl
User Image
Well that would help a great deal!! I have much patience and I wish you luck with your essay. =)

Thanks and the trade was sent. :] At least I'm almost done with this stinking essay. Thanks for voting in the poll by the way, at least, I think you did. If not, well, I look dumb now. biggrin

Dangerous Sweetheart

Aw, you should. =) There is a link to my thread in my sig!

Anxious Fatcat

User Image
Ha don't feel dumb I did in fact vote. I have stinking ELA homework. I have to think of 3 Story characters and write a paragraph of 5 good sentences describing them. How boring.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tinuviel Silma
Aw, you should. =) There is a link to my thread in my sig!

Wow, I really like the dream avi that has dark ice and the trick or treat tote. :]

Since you collecting bugs and inks may I donate some? I also have langer dragon plushies I could donate. <3

Dangerous Sweetheart

=O I would be so grateful if you would!

Tipsy Shapeshifter

iLovie Dovie Baby Gurl
User Image
Ha don't feel dumb I did in fact vote. I have stinking ELA homework. I have to think of 3 Story characters and write a paragraph of 5 good sentences describing them. How boring.

Sweet, thanks for the vote again then. :] And actually, when I made that pole I did have a headache, coldsore, pms, and an essay. xD

Actually, story characters shouldn't be too difficult if you want some help I be happy to.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tinuviel Silma
=O I would be so grateful if you would!

Awesome! Sending trade! I really hope they help you~

Dangerous Sweetheart

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tinuviel Silma
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Sorry it took so long, proofreading essays is a killer. >< Especially when trying to find translations.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Oh, don't worry about it. I was afk until just now. haha =)

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Tinuviel Silma
Oh, don't worry about it. I was afk until just now. haha =)

Very nice. biggrin
I'm thinking of turning this thread into a "donation for other questors as well" thread. :]

Dangerous Sweetheart

I have that in my thread too! But no one ever comes in. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas