Sugar 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 3 ]
Snicker Doodle 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 7 ]
Oatmeal Raisin 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 3 ]
Anything with Frosting 0.10909090909091 10.9% [ 6 ]
Other... 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Slade Wilson a.k.a. Deathstroke here and the idea is simple:

To give a whole new meaning to the term "Cookie Monster"...

Yes, indeed, it may surprise you to know that the fearsome Terminator has a sweeter side.

I am questing for cookies, any kind really. All donations are appreciated (and sometimes rewarded wink ).

So please unload all your unwanted and left over holiday cookies and house food here!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UPDATE

There are now two new cookies: the tree and the star cookie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are now also acceptable donations! Any and all flavors!

You are also welcome to simply hangout of coarse!

heart Please and Thank You! heart
Donation List (in order recieved):

Anonymous: Gingerbread Man Cookie (The OFFICIAL 7th Annual Ball ANONYMOUS GIFT GIVING) heart

Anonymous: Plate of Cookies and Milk (The OFFICIAL 7th Annual Ball ANONYMOUS GIFT GIVING) heart heart

Anonymous: Plate of Cookies and Milk (The OFFICIAL 7th Annual Ball ANONYMOUS GIFT GIVING) heart heart And Another One! heart

Wombat Chan: Gingerbread Man Cookie (The Donating Donkey) heart heart

Anonymous "The Artist:" Plate of Cookies and Milk (The OFFICIAL 7th Annual Ball ANONYMOUS GIFT GIVING) heart heart blaugh

momijis_girl: Plate of Cookies and Milk AND Gingerbread Man Cookie (THE DONATOR - Donated 10mil+) heart

iNeonZebra: Gingerbread Man Cookie (OMG It's A Charity Too! ~A Charity/Quest~) heart heart

Sweet_Berryy: Plate of Cookies and Milk (The Charity Tent [A Charity]) heart heart heart xd

TheTiredPickle: Plate of Cookies and Milk (Random Clarity Charity) heart heart And Another! heart

zodiac assassin: Gingerbread Man Cookie (Zander's Charity ("The Happy World of Doom Charity" )) heart blaugh

iTuesday: 14 Plates of Cookies and Milk... 14!! AND 4 Gingerbread Man Cookies!! heart X 1,000,000 eek

Venin Bijou: Plate of Cookies and Milk AND Gingerbread Man Cookie heart heart

Anonymous: Plate of Cookies and Milk (ANONYMOUS GIFT GIVING) heart

Anonymous: Plate of Cookies and Milk (ANONYMOUS GIFT GIVING) blaugh

clown prince of crimes: Plate of Cookies and Milk (Zander's Charity ("The Happy World of Doom Charity" )) heart And Another! heart

lardolarva: Plate of Cookies and Milk AND Gingerbread Man Cookie (Zander's Charity ("The Happy World of Doom Charity" )) heart heart heart xd

Beauitful Princess Rose: 6,000 GOLD towards cookies!! OMG!! (The Wonderful Rose Charity of Doom) heart 4laugh heart 4laugh

I-Rock-Yur-Dino-Socks: Plate of Cookies and Milk AND Gingerbread Man Cookie (The Wonderful Rose Charity of Doom) heart

deadpool93: Plate of Cookies and Milk (Want DONATIONS?THEN COME HERE!^.^Donations Galore! NOW OPEN!) heart 4laugh heart

Hel Ruler of Helheim: Plate of Cookies and Milk heart

mundogi: Gingerbread Man Cookie, 3 Tree Cookies (one of each color), 3 Star Cookies (one of each color) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! heart mrgreen xd heart

Nummymuffin: White Star Cookie! mrgreen

Micro Zombie: Plate of Cookies and Milk and 2 Gingerbread Man Cookies!!!!!!!!!!! heart rofl

Sifen Yamishi: Yellow Star Cookie heart

UniFried-Splinters: Gingerbread Man Cookie, 3 Tree Cookies (one of each color), 3 Star Cookies (one of each color), and 10 cookies! eek eek mrgreen heart mrgreen eek eek

Thanks to all the generous Gaians who gave up their delicious, delicious cookies for my quest. You have all my gratitude!

TOTAL SO FAR: 54 cookies... Woot!
Current Goal: 365 cookies eek

Because a cookie a day keeps the doctor away.

...Right?
♫Standing on the rooftops...

Good luck.

...everybody scream your heart out.♫
Thank You wink
bump for cookies
bump for cookies
bump for cookies

Anxious Garbage

I haven't got any cookies, sorry. gonk
Lol, that's okay. Here have one of mine. :Hands Over Cookie:

Thanks for the visit!!