Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

Welcome to the Ğuardian Ãngels Čharity!

My name is Ala and I have been a member of Gaia since November 16, 2003. Most know me here as Diva or Divasri, as that is the account I use most frequently on Gaia. You will see me here as both! Come in and make some friends! Make sure you read the entire first page as to not miss a thing!!

Please keep in mind that I do work a full time job, so I am unable to be in here 24/7. However, I will be here on a daily basis.

Welcome♥Rules♥Story Behind Charity♥Donators♥Requirements♥Application♥Waiting List/Donatees♥
♥Guardian Angels♥Contests♥Black List♥Regulars♥Banners♥Links♥Updates♥

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

gaia_angelleft Must Follow Gaia T.O.S. gaia_angelright

This is a given. Everyone knows that the rules of Gaia apply to every thread.

gaia_angelleft No Flaming gaia_angelright

Let's keep things PG-13 please. As well, this is a charity thread and we all know that you can catch more bees with honey than with sour. Be nice to all those here...or suffer the Black List

gaia_angelleft Must be literate gaia_angelright

I don't always understand the chat speak. Let's please be as literate as possible. I'm not going to hold it against you if you misspell something, but no chat speak please.

gaia_angelleft No page stretching gaia_angelright

I don't have a problem with quoting what someone says, but when you see it is getting too long, take some of the quote out to shorten it up.

gaia_angelleft No quoting the first page gaia_angelright

The only thing that is allowed to be copied from the first page is the Application. If anything else is copied I will know you didn't read the rules.

gaia_angelleft My favorite gem is the Amethyst gaia_angelright

This will be helpful

gaia_angelleft Must read all of the rules gaia_angelright

I believe this goes without saying. And if you've gotten this far might as well finish reading the rest.

gaia_angelleft Be nice and courteous to others gaia_angelright

This kind of goes with the no flaming rule.

gaia_angelleft No bumping preferred gaia_angelright

I would prefer everyone speak to each other and not come here to just post the word bump. Exception to this rule is if you are here by yourself. When there's a bumping contest, this rule is not followed! smile

gaia_angelleft No Begging gaia_angelright

Begging anyone in this thread to give you something is strickly forbidden. Yes, it is a charity thread, but no one likes for people to beg. Fill out the application.

gaia_angelleft No Advertising gaia_angelright

If you would like me to link to your thread, ask. Chances are, I will. But please link back to here.

♥Welcome♥Rules♥Story Behind Charity♥Donators♥Requirements♥Application♥Waiting List/Donatees♥

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

I've been a member of Gaia since November of 2003. When I first began I ran across a charity thread. This thread became my home on Gaia. It was run and filled with the most gracious of Gaians a person could meet. They are the reason I decided a long time ago that I would one day start a charity of my own and help many Gaians to fulfill their wishes. It has taken a long time for me to get to the point where I can do this. One reason would be that do to circumstances in life I had to take a break from Gaia for a couple of years. Now I am back and in the position to be able to help other Gaians on their quests for those special items. I can only that hope that I can make this thread as great as the CSC thread. I hope many Gaians come to love this thread as much as I loved the CSC thread and help to make it the best charity Gaia has to offer!

Pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee, and enjoy the company of friends!

♥Welcome♥Rules♥Story Behind Charity♥Donators♥Requirements♥Application♥Waiting List/Donatees♥

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

Here you will find a list of all the generous Gaians who have graciously given something to this charity. Just because you see someone's name here does not give you the right to ask/beg them for donations. As per rules: No Begging!

All donations are to be sent to The Guardian Angels. You can just click the image below. It does NOT take you away from Gaia!

User Image

User Image

♥ Those Who Have Donated ♥

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

xTeh Catx
kingobd
EarthenElementalGuardian
MaskedImposter
OtherWorldShukumei
chocojuju
healer2090
IDK my BFF Voldie
TheElvenSamurai
MastaTrav
Impulsive Button Pusher
Sylvermyst
ZIGOKU
Hitoshi Hyuuga
[~exploding~pie~]
Devin_the_even_67
snuffluffagas
kay2kay
Sparkplugo

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

gaia_angelleft Must have a quest thread with at least 10 pages.
gaia_angelleft Must be a member of Gaia for at least 3 months.
gaia_angelleft Must have at least 500 posts.
gaia_angelleft No Mule Accounts
gaia_angelleft Post in the Guardian Angels Charity At least 20 times. And not posting the word "bump", must be in conversation so as though I know you are serious.
gaia_angelleft Must have at least half of what is needed for the item you are questing.
gaia_angelleft Must fill out the application.

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

To request a donation simply fill out the application and post it in the thread.

[color=darkblue]Username:[/color]
[color=darkblue]Date Joined Gaia:[/color]
[color=darkblue]Post Count:[/color]
[color=darkblue]Item Requesting:[/color]
[color=darkblue]How long have you been questing this item?[/color]
[color=darkblue]How much gold is this item?[/color]
[color=darkblue]How much gold do you have for this item?[/color]
[color=darkblue]What is my favorite gem?[/color]
[color=darkblue]Quest thread link:[/color]

*Note—when I click the link for your thread quest, if it takes me to the warning leaving Gaia page I will not continue and I will not consider your request.

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

Once I've received your application and have reviewed all of your information, I will verify you meet all of the requirements. Once you do, your name will appear here until you have been donated to by the Guardian Angels Charity.

User Image

User Image

Amount of Gold Given: 0

This is where your name will appear once you have been donated to by the Guardian Angels Charity.

User Image

Fake Silence~trash and flowers

♥Welcome♥Rules♥Story Behind Charity♥Donators♥Requirements♥Application♥Waiting List/Donatees

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

These Guardian Angels are going to be watching over the thread to help me keep the peace. They are staff and should be treated with respect and kindness.

User Image

Hey all! I am Divasri or Diva! This is the account you will most see me on as. I'm very easy to get along with. All I ask is that you follow the rules and everything will be great! So come on in and sit for a spell!

User Image

Hey everyone! I am The Guardian Angels! I am the mule account for the G.A.C. In and all donations to and from the G.A.C. will go through me!

Guardian Angels♥Contests♥Black List♥Regulars♥Banners♥Links♥Updates♥

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

We're going to run a few contests and such to help the thread, but also to help you get a little more!

Bump Contest

Don't forget to number your bumps!
For every 200 bumps you post, you will receive 50,000 gold!
Limited time only!

Random Number Contest

Generate a number between 1 and 50,000.
Get these numbers and receive the corresponding prize:
1~~1,000,000
12,500~~500,000
25,000~~250,000
37,500~~500,000
50,000~~1,000,000

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

Every thread has to have one because there is normally at least one Gaian who has to go against the rules. There is something that would make me very happy though; to never have to place anyone on the Black List

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

Your name will appear here when I see you are becoming a regular or becoming part of the Guardian Angels family.

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

If you would like to advertise the Charity and need a banner, you may use one of the banners below. And thank you for advertising!!

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/uardian-ngels-harity/t.55410095_1/][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s99/lovespecialangel/button-1.png[/IMG]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/uardian-ngels-harity/t.55410095_1/][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s99/lovespecialangel/GAC.png[/IMG]

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

gaia_angelleft October 25, 2009: Guardian Angels Charity officially opens!

gaia_angelleft November 16, 2011: Guardian Angels Charity officially re-opens!

gaia_angelleft June 12, 2014: Guardian Angels Charity updated the first page and added contests!

♥Guardian Angels♥Contests♥Black List♥Regulars♥Banners♥Links♥Updates

Blessed Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

We are officially open!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items