Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Tree

38,600 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Battery 500
  • Master Slayer 200
Luria Vel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks!

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
kmaritza
Okeedokee. I tihnk I'm going to start a topic soon asking what kinds of events the GPGers would be interested in having. Maybe if more people suggested ideas the participation would increase. I'm tired of having events that very few people participate in.

rofl I wish you luck on that. The guild is so. dead. sometimes. There's maybe a dozen of us active at a time including the mods. S-A-D.

Questionable Tree

38,600 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Battery 500
  • Master Slayer 200
Yeah, and then other times we have a huge amount of activity and it's hard to keep up. Usually it revolves around some sort of dramarama.

Questionable Tree

38,600 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Battery 500
  • Master Slayer 200
Edit Ebeow
YAYZORZ!
Would you like a Penguino Happy Meal toy?User Image

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Oh, they ALL flock in when drama strikes. dramallama

Members who haven't said boo in a year or better pop out of the wordwork to lay into it then.

Questionable Tree

38,600 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Battery 500
  • Master Slayer 200
I wish I could hold an event th at bring everyone out of the woodwork, but, alas, I could probably offer a halo as a prize and only three people would enter. xp

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
kmaritza
I wish I could hold an event th at bring everyone out of the woodwork, but, alas, I could probably offer a halo as a prize and only three people would enter. xp

;D Would up my odds of getting it and then Bear hat and Chickie slippers, here I come! MUHAHAHA.

-cough-

Man, no matter what the admins do for events, people have nothing better to do then b***h and moan about it. From what I've seen, the chicks are adorable and I bet Rydia is tickled pink. I'm sure next year it will be bunnies.

Questionable Tree

38,600 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Battery 500
  • Master Slayer 200
I wish that people would just be thankful that the admins take the time to make the events.

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
evil Yeah, SF is really irritating me. Fleep has already admitted they stretched themselves too thin and realize that was a mistake. That's the only way we learn, so I don't understand how a bunch of teens get off thinking it's their right to be hypercritical. If they made a mistake, they'd be wangsting about how everyone is SO HARD on them and WAH, it isn't FAIR.

Easter has always been the most hated event anyway, so this isn't exactly new. I don't mind the event or the items, not my faves, but I know they're trying new things.

They all scream about wanting MORE EVENTS, MORE ITEMS. And they get them but because there are so many, they're lower quality and now they're pissy about that too.

Gaians will NEVER be happy no matter what is done.

Questionable Tree

38,600 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Battery 500
  • Master Slayer 200
I think the chickies are cute! No, they might not be as detailed as some things like the slippers, but who cares? I just hope I have time to get them all this weekend. I've got a busy weekend ahead of me.

One thing that I'm really glad about with events now is that the site doesn't crash or go into ultra-lag mode. It might slow down a tad, but it's nothing like it was a couple of years ago. People should focus on how much stuff like that has improved instead of thinking that 2003-2004 were the 'good ol' days.'

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
lol Yeah, because I know I miss the servers' crashing and the site's having to be shut down for hours on end to try and get it to run at a snail's pace. No one liked the items then either. /eyeroll

I rather like the chickies in the fact that they are fun little additions to an avatar! We could have farmer avatars now.

If you don't get them all, I have extra eggs already and I'll send some your way. Just say the word. 3nodding

Questionable Tree

38,600 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Battery 500
  • Master Slayer 200
Thank you! I'll let you know. One thing about living around/with family is that holidays tend to be much busier. I rather like it. 3nodding I've been dying eggs for half the day. It's been really fun. I went over to a friends house where several moms and their kids were gathering to dye eggs. That was great. Then tonight we dyed eggs as a family.
OMG gaias shud hav the fiteing.
and the pr0ns, yesyes.
and yes I'd like the happappee meal. With the crab juice. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out