Welcome to Gaia! ::

GIMME TeH SANDMAN'S DREAMS!!!

*Dream Eater* 0.625 62.5% [ 20 ]
Oh Shyt! Wasen't I supposed to cast hypnosis first!? 0.375 37.5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]

Newbie Noob

Spammy events, we've had em before after all.

But if you guys wanna make a personal duel/bet/challenge thing it would be fun.

3nodding

Newbie Noob

Nuuuuu~!

Missie, I was smack talkin' you! ...Although, I was serious about the part where Bronies are the group with the biggest following.

sweatdrop

Fashionable Gaian

Newbie Noob

MissMissie
:hugs:

3nodding

Magical Fairy

Newbie Noob

my phone, my class got kicked out of the room for another class to do software installation.

Newbie Noob

I just ate some of the worlds shitties tacos... I'm sucking to cooking hamburger helper.

Newbie Noob

Did like a dozen runs with a partner in Village Greens; General Mayham (Papa Smurf) and made a whole 6,653GG. I don't know why I felt like I had to calculate that but I did...

I just wanted to play the game anywayz. I don't think zOMG! is really good for making gold anywayz.

Magical Fairy

To make the mad money in z'omg you need to farm like the items. Like the flamingos feathers and stuff like that.

Newbie Noob

I think I'll go back to playing zOMG! for gildies.

Remember a few years back when I had to quest for the stupid FF ring for a slightl gold boost and the year I got it it became a item you could get every Easter? That made me ANG-rey, so I felt less inclined to play for a while... Until the Deadman's Shadow expansion.

But yeah I do use that ring and the Integrity ring so I find items quite often, I might try my hand at that in the near future.

Newbie Noob

Messin' around in the RP guild...

I'm in three but the creater of the Fantasy one is going through a family dilema and mine and his character are at a stand still til he can get back. There are other people but I rather like his character and have settled on the idea that Klyde and he advance as a acquaintances and maybe even more.

The Paranormal one just needs one more person so start so... yey for that.

Finally the mad house seems to be moving steadily, so far there are four groups / pairs of survivors.

Newbie Noob

emotion_zombie

Fashionable Gaian

Newbie Noob

Newbie Noob

OKay....

I know I feel very strongly against it but I put more money is Gaia...

gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces