Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
User Image

Layout created my me~ c:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

20/03/16: THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME FINISH THIS QUEST! YOU'RE ALL AMAZING :'D

Well, hello there! Welcome to my quiet, but cosy little corner of Gaia. Over here you'll find me drifting off to the melodies of my whims and fancies playing in my head, hoping to one day achieve the ultimate achievement of every alchemist on this site: Wing Mastery.

For those of you who do not mind my rambles, feel free to recline in one of the many armchairs, or perch on a stool if you'd so prefer. Whatever your choice, please make yourself comfortable - you're my guests, and I aim to please!

I'm celticheavens/Mystickal/Myst, your host for this thread. I do crave for some conversations, for being by my lonesome gets quite dreary after a while... So, feel free to stay and chat, even if you do not wish, or are unable to contribute to my quest. c: Besides, like many others, interactions are essential in tying me to this site, and new friendships are more than welcomed!

And do drop me a <3 if you can as well. This little place would not be here if not for you lovelies!

Navigation
: : Introduction
: : Quest Info + Items I need Part 1
: : Ongoing formulae with specific progress + Items I need Part 2
: : Completed Formulae
: : Free Alchemy Service
: : Contests
: : Aleria (OC), the inspiration
: : Donators
: : Affiliates

User Image

: : 20/03/16 → Crafted the final set of wings: Selaphiel's Wings: Alchemized! gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright + the coveted and main goal of this epic quest: User Image emotion_bigheart Thank you everyone who helped me with this quest!!
: : 16/03/16 → Finally crafted Lucifer's Wings: Alchemized! gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright Just one more to go!
: : 14/03/16 → Anddddd finally bought the Fallen Quest formula! I'm so close ahhhh!
: : 12/03/16 → Finally crafted Archangel's Wings: Alchemised! gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright
: : 02/03/16 → Managed to get the Risen Quest formula! One more formula to go~ + Revamped the thread!
: : 10/02/16 → Managed to get the Celestial Quest formula! Why are the components so expensive now though ;u;
: : 3/02/16 → Finally crafted Devil's Wings: Alchemized! gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
: : 18/01/16 → Bought another formula~ Devilish Quest here I come!

: : 20/10/15 → Finally crafted Michael's Wings: Alchemised! gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright
: : 13/10/15 → Back from my hiatus + Finally crafted Beelzebub's Wings: Alchemised! gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright + User Image emotion_bigheart
: : 8/09/14 → Please excuse me being sick so often and not bumping ><. But anyway, hit 40 donors today! ;D
: : 16/08/14 → Obtained Formula 1: Demonic Quest Inizio from a crafted Alchemist Case!!! heart crying heart
: : 11/08/14 → Hit 350 pages!
: : 8/08/14 → First Alchemy service request~!
: : 6/08/14 → Hit 300 pages!
: : 4/08/14 → Hit 30 donors heart ~
: : 29/07/14 → Hit 250 pages!
: : 24/07/14 → Hit 200 pages!
: : 21/07/14 → Hit 20 donors heart ~
: : 19/07/14 → Back from holiday and maxed out Alchemy level! :'D
: : 11/07/14 → Managed to reach Level 10 of the Angelic Quest!
: : 9/07/14 → Hit 150 pages + On Level 6 of the Angelic Quest!
: : 6/07/14 → Finally purchased my first formula from the lovely Soranoo!! ❤ heart + updated Post 4 in preparation to start on quest 4laugh
: : 4/07/14 → Hit 100 pages + updated Post 4~
: : 3/07/14 → Added a new game called "Question Time" + Managed to find a seller for Angelic Quest Inizio at a non-ridiculous price crying + massive update to Post 4
: : 2/07/14 → Finally got the alchemy achievement: Abomination + crafted Shadowlegend: Alchemised! heart
: : 1/07/14 → Hit 50 pages + 10 donors heart ~
: : 29/06/14 → We're officially open! ♫❤♪ + First donations! heart
: : 28/06/14 → Layout graphics added + content addition
: : 27/06/14 → Thread created

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
User Image

Since we will hopefully be interacting, even if it's just for a while, let's exchange introductions shall we? It's always a pleasure to meet someone new and to trade stories; you never know who you may end up meeting, and what fantastical tales you'll end up being a fortunate audience to! ;D

Aliases: celticheavens/Mystickal
Member since: 2003 ( eek , 'tis true c:, but I lost that first account ;u; )
Haunts: CB, Achievements
Hobbies: Too many to list in entirety (not limited to drawing, graphics, writing, travelling, martial arts, theoretical physics, classic literature...)

You can call me either Myst or celt(ic) for short; both these names were created when I was around 14 or so and have stuck with me since. I've been told I have a passion for a ridiculously large range of things outside that sphere, probably a remnant of my naturally curious personality when I was younger. Over the years, my life has intertwined with many activities and subjects, therefore providing me with a more than generous selection to amass into my already impressive collection. Despite the limited time on hand, I still enjoy each and every single one of them when time permits, including Gaia. c: But in all honesty, I've been spending an embarrassing amount of time online here recently, mostly drawing and playing Lake Kindred because of how relaxing these activities feel~

I stumbled upon Gaia Online through my Neopets guild when it was still in its early stages of inception. With my guild's moderating team adamant on testing out this new forum, a bunch of us decided to go over for fun as well. Perhaps it was due to activities and games being few and far between then, and the hilariously long time and amount of effort needed to earn gold, most of us abandoned our accounts shortly after, and hightailed back to our guild forum instead. However, half a decade later, after having my Neopets account compromised thanks to a trojan, I decided to return to Gaia. Despite my initial disinterest, my graphics mini shop then allowed me to interact with quite a few others, and eventually anchored me to the site. Although most of my old friends are no longer here, I've since met a bunch of lovely and supportive individuals whose presence are the main reason for me staying here for the foreseeable future. heart For the curious, I lurk around CB and the Achievement forums most, mainly because of the former's speed and number of users, and the latter being the place in Gaia where I've had the most enjoyable experience thus far~

Feel free to share a little about yourself, dear stranger. I'm more than happy to be of acquaintance!

Just be mindful when conversing to follow the basic Gaia ToS to maintain as pleasant and fuss-free an interaction as possible! We wouldn't want a bunch of uninvited individuals interrupting our enjoyment and ruining our moods, no?

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
User Image

First things first: what has inspired this sudden motivation? During my 10+ years here, I've never believed in "questing" for anything, preferring to rely on my mini shop(s) and vending to purchase items from my wishlist whenever I feel like it. Why the sudden change of heart?

When I returned to Gaia from a long hiatus, I stumbled across the "Alchemy" feature whilst browsing through the site's new features. Since I have an OC in the X-Men Comics Universe who is an alchemist (more about her here), I decided to play around with the feature more. As I was discovering more about Alchemy here, I grew increasingly interested in it, and sought to achieve the pinnacle of said feature. Few alchemists had (and have) achieved this feat, and I was determined to join its exclusive ranks as a tribute to my OC, thus starting me on my arduous journey towards the Winged Mastery Achievement.

My initial funds were low, and my account's wealth was hugely devalued as I returned during the first major inflation experienced by the site. Despite that, through a mixture of MP sniping and dumpster diving, I managed to scrounge together enough funds to kickstart my quest. By then, said challenge partner had stopped logging into Gaia, but by then, my motivation was intrinsic - I needed to hit level 10 as a matter of pride, and as a tribute to my OC. Finally, on 5th of June 2014, I became a level 10 alchemist and I've never felt prouder of my Gaia self.

With the runaway inflation and uncertainty of the market, I did my best in liquidating all frivolous items I owned in attempts to chase the ever inflating value of the Winged Quest Formulae and their components. For once, I had a clear goal in my Gaia mind, but although the fire burns within me, the sheer cost of this undertaking is still far beyond me. It took me a while to swallow my pride to seek for help, and my 10+ years worth of proud resolve finally crumbled as I knew that I alone could not shell out the few trillion gold necessary for my quest's completion. Therefore, I implore you, my dear guests, to lend me some form of strength so that my will does not falter on my journey.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More specifically, I'm not asking for a gift of formula(e) or their most expensive components. Instead, my true fanciful notion is that a benevolent soul will part with his/her formula or said components for a discounted price than what is currently being asked for on the MP.

Even if you are unable to help me in that respect, there are other small, but still essential components that can greatly aid me along my quest:

gaia_diamond Non-formula items that will help me greatly gaia_diamond
★ Gold → Especially crucial for affording the formulae and their components
User Image Philosopher's Cache → For crafting Alchemy-specific components
User Image Alchemist Case → Alchemy specific items for crafting
★ Paper (click below spoiler for list) → For crafting Alchemist Case

★ Flower (click below spoiler for list) → For crafting Alchemist Case
For a single Alchemist Case:
200 x User Image Sunflower
200 x User Image Pink Carnation
200 x User Image White Carnation
200 x User Image Blue Carnation
200 x User Image Pink Daffodil
200 x User Image Yellow Daffodil
200 x User Image Blue Daffodil
200 x User Image White Daisies
200 x User Image Blue Daises
200 x User Image Purple Daises

User Image Ticket → For crafting Alchemist Case
User Image Bachelor's Credit → For crafting Alchemist Case
User Image The Fishing Market → Fishes for crafting Alchemist Case/to get Diamondback or Rubyback Lions
★ Fishes → For crafting Alchemist Case

User Image Dusty Old Scroll → For chance at getting a Winged Quest Formula
★ Heart and Star Charms → For crafting Dusty Old Scroll
For a single Dusty Old Scroll:
10 x User Image Heart Charm
10 x User ImageStar Charm

★ Inks → For crafting Body Dyes
For specifics on how many of each of the following I need, please refer to the post after this!
User Image Red Ink
User ImageBlue Ink
User Image Green Ink
User Image White Ink
User Image Black Ink

Before you ask, my dear guests, yes I do:
• Religiously check the prices of these formulae and its components on the MP and Exchange
• Craft Alchemist Cases and Dusty Old Scrolls to open whenever I have excess funds to spare (75% of my funds is set aside for this quest)
• Restock my store to its full capacity every single day
• Earn gold through Lake Kindred grinding

But at the same time, I'm unable to:
• Wake up/stay up until 4-5am to bid for them on Flynn's Plunder/The Black Market
• Keep spending RL cash on Cash Shop items to collect the remaining gold since this practice is way above my current ability to pay

And finally, all the crafted wings will be kept as a memento to my OC and will never be sold, even if it means that they will accumulate dust in my inventory. <3

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100

Over here you view my current progress for all formulae I've obtained thus far. I apologise if my progress is slow - as much as I want to bulldoze through each stage, I have to be mindful of my constantly dwindling funds in anticipation for the next quest I embark on ><.

exclaim EDIT: COMPLETED! exclaim

User Image
User Image Formula 1: Risen Quest Inizio

User Image
27b // 27b (Risen Quest Inizio)

Current Level
User Image Formula 10: Risen Quest Dieci

1 // 1 x User Image → (500 // 500 x User Image)

→ (2500 // 2500 x User Image + 2500 // 2500 x User Image + 2500 // 2500 x User Image)

10 // 10 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image

Crafted Alchemy Components
1 // 1 x User Image
4 // 4 x User Image
2 // 2 x User Image
4 // 4 x User Image
3 // 3 x User Image
5 // 5 x User Image
5 // 5 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image

All other non-cache/alchemy specific items that are required but not listed have already been obtained. c:

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100

Here are the formulae I've completed!

User Image

User Image

User Image
58b // 58b (Angelic Quest Inizio) [Thank you, Soranoo! /bows forever heart heart heart ]

Current Level
User Image Formula 10: Angelic Quest Undici

exclaim Completed!! exclaim

10 // 10 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image

1 // 1 x User Image
4 // 4 x User Image
2 // 2 x User Image
4 // 4 x User Image
3 // 3 x User Image
5 // 5 x User Image
5 // 5 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image

All other non-cache/alchemy specific items that are required but not listed have already been obtained. c:
User Image
User Image

User Image
Obtained from Alchemist Case!

Current Level
User Image Formula 10: Demonic Quest Dieci

1 // 1 x User Image → (250 // 250 x User Image + 250 // 250 x User Image)

→ (1250 // 1250 x User Image + 1250 // 1250 x User Image + 1250 // 1250 x User Image)

Other Items Needed

10 // 10 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image

5 // 5 x User Image
2 // 2 x User Image
4 // 4 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image
4 // 4 x User Image
2 // 2 x User Image
3 // 3 x User Image
5 // 5 x User Image
5 // 5 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image

User Image
72b // 72b (Devilish Quest Inizio)

Current Level
User Image Formula 10: Devilish Quest Undici

10 // 10 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image

5 // 5 x User Image
2 // 2 x User Image
4 // 4 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image
4 // 4 x User Image
2 // 2 x User Image
3 // 3 x User Image
5 // 5 x User Image
5 // 5 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image

User Image

66b // 66b (Celestial Quest Inizio)

Current Level
User Image Formula 10: Celestial Quest Undici

10 // 10 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image

1 // 1 x User Image
4 // 4 x User Image
2 // 2 x User Image
4 // 4 x User Image
3 // 3 x User Image
5 // 5 x User Image
5 // 5 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image

User Image

65b // 65b (Fallen Quest Inizio)

Current Level
User Image Formula 10: Fallen Quest Dieci

1 // 1 x User Image → (250 // 250 x User Image + 250 // 250 x User Image)

→ (1250 // 1250 x User Image + 1250 // 1250 x User Image + 1250 // 1250 x User Image)

Other Items Needed

10 // 10 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image

5 // 5 x User Image
2 // 2 x User Image
4 // 4 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image
4 // 4 x User Image
2 // 2 x User Image
3 // 3 x User Image
5 // 5 x User Image
5 // 5 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image
1 // 1 x User Image

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
User Image

User Image
As mentioned prior, somewhere amidst the semi-incoherent ramblings of mine, I've managed to become a Level 10 Alchemist on the 5th of June 2014. <3

Because that is my most significant achievement here, I've decided to help the Alchemy community here by offering free crafting services to those who do not have access to higher levels of Alchemy!

My Alchemy Level
5069 // 5069 [Max Level]

Rules
If you have a need for my services, please
Quote me using a completed version of the following form, or I'm afraid I may miss your invitation
[quote=celticheavens][/quote]
[size=18]A[/size]lchemy Service
Item to be crafted:

• After I've replied, send me a trade labelled with the final crafted item's name. The trade should include:
All components
✦ Gold for 3 attempts (all unused gold will be refunded; if more tries are required, you will be notified)
✦ Formula for said item

Sounds simple enough doesn't it? To reiterate, this service is free; I hope that in some way I can help others get items they would otherwise not be able to obtain. Tips however, are always welcomed and much appreciated! I'm looking forward to helping you lovely guests with my little knowledge in the arcane arts. c:

If you have no need for my services, but have discovered some form of interest in alchemy, I am open to helping and guiding all aspiring alchemist along their journey. Although my route may not be the theoretical best, I will try my hardest to advise you based on how you want to set out achieving those levels, as compared to to the cheapest albeit painful waiting game touted by most alchemy guides. Either quote me here or drop me a PM, and we can discuss all things alchemy!
rigim → Archangel's Blade (+)

Note: "+" denotes a tip
Some of you may be curious about what human items I have crafted during my alchemy journey. Below you will find a list of all significant outfit items I have made from level 1 to now.

★ Antipathy Gen 2
★ Arcanic Circle x 5
★ Archangel's Blade x10
★ Crown of Thrice Great (wishlist item :'D)
★ Elementalist's Staff x2
★ Fiendish Circle
★ Giant Lollipop
★ Glittering Star Style (wishlist item :'D)
★ Levianovo x3
★ L'Ere de Mephiste (wishlist item :'D)
★ Little Treehouse (wishlist item :'D)
★ Mannfrey's RPM-7 Rocket Launcher x2 (wishlist item :'D)
★ Master's Pendant
★ Meat Club
★ Metal's Last Song
★ Mournful Dollhouse Demon
★ Mournful Skullheads x3
★ Owl Be Merry (wishlist item :'D)
★ Padmavati's Lotus: Alchemized (wishlist item :'D)
★ Peach Donut Darling x2
★ Planetary Hero (wish list item :'D)
★ Secret Retreat: Alchemized (wishlist item :'D)
★ Shadowlegend: Alchemized (wishlist item :'D)
★ Spring Cherry Blossom x10+
★ Starlight Saint (wishlist item :'D)
★ Summer Sunflowers (wish list item :'D)
★ Sweet Ramifications
★ The Erlking's Mantle (wishlist item :'D)
★ The Erlking's Winter Mantle (wishlist item :'D)
I figured that since I'm mainly trying to get my wings formulae through Alchemist Cases and Dusty Old Scrolls, I will keep a list of formulae I've gotten from them. c:

gaia_crown ★ Formula 1: Demonic Quest Inizio gaia_crown
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
/dies of happy :'DDDD

★ Formula 1: Aspiring Alchemist
★ Formula 1: Astra: Gleaming Smile x2
★ Formula 1: Antipathy 2nd Gen. x3
★ Formula 1: Enchanted Golden Trunk x3
★ Formula 1: Giant Lollipop x3
★ Formula 1: Kaede's Wrath
★ Formula 1: Golden Magical Giftbox x4
★ Formula 1: Metal's Last Song x7
★ Formula 1: Peppermint Stripe Apron
★ Formula 1: Silver Bullet Helm x4
★ Formula 1: Wary Omen
★ Formula 1: Ultra Satan Cat Face x2
★ Formula 1: [Animal] Blue Meowl Fur
★ Formula 1: [Animal] Brown Husky Fur x3
★ Formula 1: [Animal] Gray Meowl Fur x4
★ Formula 1: [Animal] Light Spotted Calico Fur x4
★ Formula 1: [Animal] Pink Siamese Cat Fur x4
★ Formula 1: [Animal] Snow Leopard Cat Fur x7
★ Formula 5: Floating Devil Imp Potion B
★ Formula 5: Floating Devil Imp Potion C x2
★ Formula 5: Floating Devil Imp Potion D x2
★ Formula 6: Blue and Silver Short Keido Wig
★ Formula 6: Jade and Black Short Keido Wig x4
★ Formula 6: White and Gold Short Keido Wig x 2
★ Formula 7: Grace Meow
★ Formula 7: Jagged Candy Horns x2
★ Formula 8: Edmund Companion x2
★ Formula 8: Gardener's Blonde Twin Curls
★ Formula 8: Gardener's Brown Twin Curls x2
★ Formula 8: Gardener's Red Twin Curls x2
★ Formula 9: Aquamarine Porridge Locks x3
★ Formula 9: Radiant Heart Headband x2
★ Formula 9: T-1011 Cyborg Endo Skeleton x2
★ Formula 10: Risky Angels x4

celticheavens generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 544!

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
User Image

To show my appreciation for all you lovely visitors, over here you will find some little games in exchange for your patronage! They're not particularly innovative, and are mostly a product of my various whims, but despite that, feel free to partake in them if you fancy! I'll try to make them worth your time~ c:

**Because I find it counterintuitive to ask for donations, then give them away again when I'm questing, I'll be offering art/graphics as rewards for the following games.

And in case you're dubious about my artistic ability, I do have a (now closed) art shop where you can view my samples. c:

Bumping
★ Bumping 100 times → Generic Bump Sign with your username
★ Bumping 200 times → Custom Bump Sign
★ Bumping 500 times → Custom Banner

Rules
• Please label your bumps
• Please quote/PM me using a completed version of the following form if you completed your bumps, or I'm afraid I may miss it
[size=18]B[/size]ump
Total number of bumps:
URL of page of final bump:

• You may participate as many times as you wish, but you have to reset your bumps once you've claimed a prize (e.g. Bumping 100 times and claiming your prize + another 100 times = eligible for 1 more generic bump sign only)
RNG
Generate a random number between 1 - 1000.
★ 17 → Coloured full chibi sketch
★ 544 → Coloured headshot sketch

Rules
• Please quote/PM me using a completed version of the following form if you've won, or I'm afraid I may miss it
[size=18]R[/size]NG
Number you've generated: 17/544
URL of page of final bump:

• Each person is only eligible to win each sketch style once
Question Time
Answer all of the following questions so I get to learn more about you. One question per post!

• What is your favourite colour?
• If you were given a choice, which is the one place you would visit?
• What are some of your hobbies?
• If you could have any superpower, which would you pick?
• What sports do you play?
• Which season is your favourite, and why?
• When did you join GaiaOnline?
• Why did you join GaiaOnline?
• What are some of your favourite television or animated series?
• Do you have any Original Characters (OCs)?
• What do you imagine the world would be like in the near future?
• Which is your favourite subject, and why?
• If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
• Pick three words to describe yourself
• If you had a spirit animal, what would it be, and why would it be that?
• Which of the seven sins do you lapse into most?
• What modern technology are you unable to live without?
• What is the one thing that gives you hope?
• Who is your role model, and why?
• Are you questing anything? Do you want to be affiliates? biggrin

★ Prize → Uncolored headshot sketch

Rules
• Please quote/PM me using a completed version of the following form if you've won, or I'm afraid I may miss it
[size=18]Q[/size]uestion Time
URL of page of final question:

• Each person is only eligible to win once

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
User Image

This is Aleria, aka my OC (fic + art) for the X-men Comics Universe (specifically, Earth-616). I created her in early 2011, after one of my dearest friends finally succumbed to my relentless begging for her to give Marvel comics a try (ironically, until now she has read nearly every series except the X-men -.-). That re-triggered the love I'd felt for the series, especially the awe that characterised my first encounter with them as an 8-year old, prompting my imagination to conjure up the character below.

Aleria has gone through multiple revisions, and this is her latest form given her current "story arc". Her elemental powers are a product of a fascination I've had with the elements since I was a child, and to make her less like Meggan Puceanu, I decided to tie her powers in with the Philosopher's Stone, making her an alchemist. Although her elemental powers are not contingent upon the stone's energy, the stone can greatly enhance her abilities to near god-like levels. And it is precisely this connection that initially sparked my interest in Alchemy here.

I've attached a short character profile of her below for those of you lovely guests who are interested to learn more about who she is. c:

User Image
*Power Grid ratings as per Marvel's standard

If you wish to learn more about Aleria, please feel free to ask!

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
User Image
Here lies a little hall of fame of sorts, where I express my gratitude towards those who have not only taken the time to humour me, but have also gone a step further and extended a helping hand to aid me in this lengthy journey. Because of that, I express my deepest appreciation towards these people, a part of which includes a public acknowledgement of their generosity here! ;D

Closed on Sunday → 69 x Philosopher's Cache + 1 x Aquamarine Cache
Yume Yokohama → 18 x Sapphire Cache + 18 x Emerald Cache + 7 x Ruby Cache + 12 x Amethyst Cache + 24 x Aquamarine Cache + 8 x Topaz Cache + 4 Garnet Cache + 2 x Diamond Cache + 20 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 5 x Crumpled Newspaper + 5 x Crumpled Green Construction Paper + 5 x Crumpled Blue Construction Paper + 5 x Cricket
Kyrian Hope → 42 x Philosopher's Cache + 2 x Amethyst Cache + 1 x Garnet Cache + 3 x Sapphire Cache + 3 x Emerald Cache + 2 x Ruby Cache + 1 x Aquamarine Cache + 1 x Topaz Cache + 10 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 1 x Crumpled Zerox Paper White + 1 x White Carnation + 1 x Bachelor's Credit + 1 x Yellow Daffodil + 3 x Pink Carnation + 1 x Harmless Spore + 1 x Chiffon + 1 x Empty Bottle + 1 x Flax Seed + 1 x Moonbeam + 1 x Anycolor Paint + 1 x Honey Liqueur + 1 x Steel Plate + 1 x Toggle + 1 x Mysterious Mold + 1 x Barbed Suture + 1 x Wisp of Cloud + 1 x Red Dragonfly + 1 x Red Butterfly + 1 x Crumpled Newsprint + 1 x Crumpled Blue Construction Paper + 1 x Skeleton Hide + 1 x Attuned Alloy + 2 x Yellow Ink + 1 x Green Dragonfly + 25 x White Ink + 50 x Tokens + White Pebbo Feeder + 1b eek
Mathew Mii → 8 x Platinum Cache + 1 x Unicorn Blood + 1 x Starseed Oil
oh so Sweet Revenge → 57 x Philosopher's Cache + 1 x Aquamarine Cache + 1 x Sapphire Cache + 1 x Garnet Cache + 200 x Crumpled Green Construction Paper + 200 x Crumpled Blue Construction Paper + 200 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue + 200 x Blue Daisies + 200 x White Daisies + 55 x Twig + 1 x Pink Flamingo Feather + 4 x Plastic + 5 x Screw + 406 x Yellow Daffodil + 690 x Blue Daisies + 486 x Blue Daffodil + 515 x White Daisies + 426 x Purple Daisies + 369 x Pink Daffodil + 572 x Crumple Blue Construction Paper + 613 x Crumple Newsprint + 659 x Crumpled Green Construction Paper + 409 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 532 x Crumpled Xerox Paper Blue + 141 x Crumpled Paper Bag + 312 x Crumpled Xerox Paper Orange + 147 x Crumpled Red Construction Paper (part in exchange for a full thread layout)
sunsettiger → 130 x Ticket + 1 x Bachelor Credit + 21 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 9 x Crumpled Newspaper + 5 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 26 x Crumpled Newsprint + 31 x Crumpled Green Construction Paper + 44 x Crumpled Blue Construction Paper + 18 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Orange + 31 x Crumpled Zerox Paper White + 47 x Blue Daffodil + 31 x Yellow Daffodil
Soranoo → Philosopher's Cache Bundle (500 Pack) + Discounted Angelic Quest Formula heart
TazzyC123 → Sunset Siren
Happy Foxcore → Super Brawler Bash (for Shadowlegend: Alchemised)
Qudle → 64 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 28 x Crumpled Newspaper + 31 x Crumpled Newsprint + 9 Crumpled Paper Bag + 11 x Crumpled Green Construction Paper + 22 x Crumpled Blue Construction Paper + 15 x Crumpled Red Construction Paper + 12 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Orange + 18 x Crumpled Zerox Paper White +25 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue + 17 x Yellow Daffodil + 22 x Pink Daffodil + 24 x Blue Daisies + 14 x White Daisies + 18 x Purple Daisies + 21 x White Carnation + 10 x Pink Carnation + 9 x Daffodil
The2Peace2Maker → Super Brawler Bash (for Shadowlegend: Alchemised)
CassYeah → 1 x Topaz Cache
ii Icee → 10 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 10 x Crumpled Newspaper + 5 x Crumpled Newsprint + 5 x Old Crumpled Newspaper + 3 x Philosopher's Cache + 1 x Sapphire Cache + 8 x Bachelor's Credit + 10 x Wolfsbane + 2 x Irradiated Stone + 3 x Microchip + 9 x Red Beetle + 8 x Cricket + 1 x Weak Acid + 4 x Purple Daisies + 5 x Red Butterflies + 1 x Cookie Crumbs + 1 x Candy Cane Crumble + 1 x Chiffon
Artixan → 4 x Bachelor's Credit
Ailyia → 1 x Philosopher's Cache
Sincerely Freak → Friendship Pendant + Grucho Glasses + Fresh Garlic Dress + Gaia Wristbands + Gaia Antenna + 12.05m
Mysteltain → 36 x Sapphire Cache + 12 x Amethyst Cache
Bordism Queen → 250 x Old Crumpled Newspaper + 800 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 750 x Crumpled Newspaper + 600 x Crumpled Newsprint + 1500 Crumpled Paper Bag + 1000 x Crumpled Green Construction Paper + 700 x Crumpled Blue Construction Paper + 400 x Crumpled Red Construction Paper + 500 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Orange + 1000 x Crumpled Zerox Paper White + 400 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue + 7 x Blue Carnation + 15 x Yellow Daffodil + 30 x Pink Daffodil + 15 x Blue Daisies + 25 x White Daisies + 15 x Purple Daisies + 10 x White Carnation + 10 x Pink Carnation + 8 x Blue Daffodil + 13 x House Fly + 9 x Grasshopper + 9 x Cricket + 6 x Red Beetle + 20 x Brown Beetle + 4 x Blue Beetle + 12 x Cicada + 6 x Firefly + 13 x Green Dragonfly + 5 x Red Dragonfly + 10 x Blue Dragonfly + 3 x Red Butterfly + 4 x Yellow Butterfly + 10 x Blue Butterfly + 3 x Blue Ink + 4 x Green Ink + 10m eek
Dementianna → 24 x Aquamarine Cache + 26 x Emerald Cache + 11 x Sapphire Cache + 15 x Ruby Cache + 11 x Topaz Cache + 17 x Amethyst Cache + 17 x Garnet Cache + 10 x Diamond Cache + 3 x Platinum Cache + 5 x Gold Cache + 1 x Red Guppy + 3 x Toggle + 1 x Chalk + 5 x Eggshell + 2 x Burnt Filament + 3 x Magnetic Chip + 2 x Fabric Swatches + 1 x Irradiated Stone + 1 x Chiffon + 1 x Disemboarded Keys + 1 x Superduperglue + 1 x Microchip + 1 x Scissors + 1 x Ashes + 5 x Grasshopper + 8 x Red Butterfly + 24 x Cricket + 7 x Red Dragonfly + 16 x Yellow Butterfly + 11 x Firefly + 18 x Cicada + 3 x Blue Butterfly + 3 x Blue Beetle + 2 x Green Dragonfly + 4 x Housefly + 3 x Red Fly + 2 x White Carnation + 1 x Crumpled Newsprint + 21 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue + 47 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 7 x Crumpled Blue Construction Paper + 11 x Crumpled Newspaper + 10 x Crumpled Red Construction Paper + 20 x Crumpled Green Construction Paper + 1 x Crumpled Zerox Paper White + 1 x Pink Carnation + 1 x Sunflower + 1 x Pink Daffodil + 1 x Purple Daisies + 1 x Tentacle Piece + 491 x Iron Ore + 574 x Saw Blade + 505 x Aluminum + 1 x Bio-electric Bladder + 4 x Kevlar + 16 x Gold + 14 x Seashell + 10 x Glass + 9 x Fauxskin + 20 x Shield Fragment + 1 x Spear Head + 4 x Tropical Flower + 4 x Sailor Ink + 10 x Brass + 1 x Synthetic Fiber + 1 x Surfboard Fin + 5 x Shark Tooth + 1 x Trident Head + 4 x Wood Piece + 3 x Pearl + 6 x Clamshell + 5 x Sword Blade + 5 x Graphite + 4 x Lobster Claw + 2 x Starfish + 8 x Seaweed + 1 x Teflon + 1 x Spring + 2 x Chain Link + 2 x Jewel Eye + 5 x Wetware Plastic + 6 x Night Fire + 5 x Silk + 1 x Thread + 4 x Lacquered Wood + 1 x Bronze + 1 Mystic Weave + 2 Snake Eye + 1 Clutch Claw whee
Arytrix → 1 x Philosopher's Cache Bundle (1000 Pack) + 10 x Branch + 1000 x Ticket + 1 x Bachelor Credit's + 50 x Grade A Fish Bait + 29 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 27 x Old Can + 39 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue + 39 x Crumpled Blue Construction Paper + 27 x Crumpled Paper Bag + 86 x Blue Daisies + 41 x White Daisies + 100m
HuggieeBear → 2 x Old Crumpled Newspaper + 5 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 4 x Crumpled Newspaper + 4 x Crumpled Newsprint + 4 x Crumpled Green Construction Paper + 5 x Crumpled Blue Construction Paper + 2 x Crumpled Red Construction Paper + 5 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Orange + 5 x Crumpled Zerox Paper White +5 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue + 10 x Yellow Daffodil + 25 x Blue Daisies + 20 x White Daisies + 10 x Purple Daisies + 10 x White Carnation + 10 x Pink Carnation + 20 x Blue Daffodil + 10 x Blue Carnation + 10 x Sunflower
PassionFIower → 24 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 11 x Crumpled Newspaper + 8 x Crumpled Newsprint + 4 Crumpled Paper Bag + 9 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Orange + 9 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue + 4 x Yellow Daffodil + 6 x Purple Daisies + 10 x Pink Carnation + 3 Blue Beetle + 5 Red Butterfly + 2 Red Beetle
A Passionate Charity Mule → 5 x Crumpled Newspaper + 15 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Orange + 10 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue + 5 x Crumpled Zerox Paper White + 1 x Pink Daffodil + 1 x White Daisies + 3 x White Carnation + 1 Brown Beetle + 2 Red Beetle + 300k
Revolution Panda → 5 x Aquamarine Cache + 3 x Emerald Cache + 3 x Sapphire Cache
madelynheston → 8 x Philosopher's Cache + 2 x Empty Bottle + 3 x Glass Marbles + 1 x Crystal Crab Claw + 3 x Rabbit Tail
Wiyue → 8 x Gold Cache
TurtlesAndStars → 1 x Green Ink + 230m
Dementedly → 27 x Sapphire Cache + 20 x Amethyst Cache + 21 Emerald Cache + 14 x Ruby Cache + 23 x Aqua Cache + 5 x Gold Cache + 9 x Topaz Cache + 17 x Garnet Cache + 1 x Platinum Cache + 1 x Black Pebbo Feeder + 1 x Eggshell
anonymous → Philosopher's Cache Bundle (100 Pack)
unknown ghost → 6 x White Ink + 51 x Blue Ink + 12 x Red Ink + 58 x Green Ink + 2 x Star Charm + 289 Crumpled Newspaper + 1 x Divine Feather + 90m eek
Wintral Tundra Roxis → 18 x Purple Daisies + 16 x Crumpled Red Construction Paper + 14 x Yellow Butterfly + 1 x Black Ink + 28 x Grade A Fish Bait + 18 x Sunflower + 12 x Black Bubble-Eyed Goldfish + 14 x Big Old Tire + 24 x Blue Beetle

anonymous → Sentinel's Headplate by Dernier*Cri
XSilent_Moonlight_BreezeX → 3580 x Ticket
AmplifyXtasy → 25 x Philosopher's Cache + 3 x Emerald Cache + 1 x Garnet Cache + 1 x Amethyst Cache + 148 x Crumpled Newspaper + 5 x Old Crumpled Newspaper + 72 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 8 x Crumpled Newsprint + 21 x Crumpled Red Construction Paper + 142 x Crumpled Blue Construction Paper + 135 x Crumpled Green Construction Paper + 40 x Crumpled Paperbag + 85 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue + 73 x Crumpled Zerox Paper White + 46 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Orange + 17 x Sunflower + 5 x Pink Carnation + 7 x White Carnation + 7 x Pink Daffodil + 13 x Yellow Daffodil + 41 x Blue Daffodil + 14 x White Daisies + 4 x Blue Daisies + 8 x Purple Daisies + 206 x Ticket + 36 x Grade A Fish Bait + 2 x Wing Tree Leaf + 1 x Old Boot + 1 x Big Old Tire + 1b eek
Skeleton Cricket → 2 x Blue Ink
Freedoom XD → 12 x Philosopher's Cache
Glitched Existence → 2 x Philosopher's Cache Bundle (1000 Pack)
Ananasu → 2 x Black Ink + 1 x Orange Ink + 1 x White Ink whee
Darth Acheron → 2 x Black Ink + 6 x Green Ink + 4 x Blue Ink + 3 x Brown Ink + 2 x Red Ink + 1 x Orange Ink
Jakari-Kun → 750m
Kinny Fear → 50m
DarthObiwan → 1 x Crumpled Red Construction Paper + 2 x Crumpled Green Construction Paper + 1 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue + 1257 x Crumpled Paper Bag + 1 x Red Ink + 1 x Green Ink + 1 x Yellow Ink + 1 x Brown Ink + 12 x Grade A Fish Bait + 2 x Grade D Fish Bait + 6 x Grade F Fish Bait + 2 x Diamond + 1 x Cyclop's Eye + 1 x Noble Spirit + 1 x Succubus's Blood + 1 x Plastic Token + 1 x Raven's Feather + 2 x Aquamarine + 1 x Flames of Rage + 1 x Geoduck's Shell + 1 x Stardust + 1 x Fiery Curse + 1 x Ice Sprite's Breath + 1 x Dust of Time + 1 x Ice Spice + 1 x Spaghetti Tree + 2 x Star of Style + 1 x Mountain Air + 1 x Monstrous Tooth + 1 x Gears + 1 x Growth Formula + 1 x Jade + 1 x Spider Silk + 10 x Succubus's Bone + 1 x Wolf Pelt + 1 x Gum Rubber + 1 x Gravite + 1 x Crystal Crab Claw + 1 x Snake Oil + 1 x Unicorn Poop + 1 x Rough Cloth + 1 x Rabbit's Tail + 1 x Bamboo Stick + 1 x Disemboarded Keys + 1 x Cinderblock + 1 x Platinum Peach Pit + 1 x Bug Fuzz + 1 x Honey Liqueur + 1 x Adamantium + 1 x Serpent Stone + 1 x Emerald + 1 x Lesser Potato + 1 x Wolfberry + 1 x Showgirl Scales + 1 x Tropical Clay + 1 x Barbed Suture + 1 x Bat Far + 1 x Scissors + 1 x Fool's Gold Nugget + 1 x Unicorn Hide + 1 x Abada's Twin Horn + 2 x Banana Seed + 1 x Orc Fangs + 2 x Ancient Flame + 1 x Buffalo Sinew Curl + 1 x Lava Jelly + 1 x Amethyst + 1 x Onyx + 2 x Cherub Feather + 1 x Turf + 1 x Staghorn Coral + 1 x Unidentified Object + 2 x Ice Crystal + 1 x Sea Water + 2 x Bag of Petals + 1 x Shark's Blood + 10 x Silver Token + 1 x Zombie Goo + 4 x Grass Jelly + 1 x Empty Bottle + 1 x Spring Breeze + 3 x Topaz + 1 x Anycolor Enamel + 1 x Witch Hazel + 1 x Tumtum Leaf + 1 x Diamondite + 1 x Ster Academy Star + 1 x Rose Quartz + 3 x Glittering Sequins + 1 x Glass Marbles + 1 x Gold Foil + 1 x Sugar Crystals + 1 x Rival Flame + 1 x Fail + 1 x Sapphire Cache + 1 x Emerald Cache
The Fallen Seraph Uriel → 10 x Ticket + 188 x Grade A Fish Bait + 175 x Pink Flamingo Feather + 69 x Screw + 183 x Plastic + 10 x Wing Tree Leaf + 1 x Old Boot + 1 x Black Bubble-Eye Goldfish + 2 x Red Guppy + 1 x Yellow Guppy + 2 x Orange Guppy + 3 x Purple Daisies
MS Sunshine13 → 5B eek
MaRkIe po0h → 4 x Great Monarchs eek
Morrigan Phantom → 1 x Angelic Table (charity) whee
smile_its_me → 1 x Angelic Table whee
Warrior Cats Charity Mule → 12 x Philosopher's Cache + 12 x Back Alley Grab Bag + 6 x Philosopher's Cache: zOMG
MamaEvil → 19 x Philosopher's Cache + 60 x Crumpled Newspaper + 10 x Old Crumpled Newspaper + 240 x Dirty Crumpled Newspaper + 55 x Crumpled Red Construction Paper + 120 x Crumpled Blue Construction Paper + 55 x Crumpled Green Construction Paper + 1 x Crumpled Paperbag + 50 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue + 30 x Crumpled Zerox Paper White + 30 x Crumpled Zerox Paper Orange + 40 x Ticket
PrincessAnnaM → 6 x Philosopher's Cache + 2 x Blue Ink + 4 x Green Ink + 1 x Black Ink + 5 x Brown Ink + 6 x Yellow Ink
Bonsly → Angelic Headband

Although these folks did not help with this quest, it's only fitting if I included them here as my other non-quest donors as a sign of appreciation from myself c:.

Click

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
User Image

If you're readying yourself for departure, please consider letting others know about this little corner, or if you plan on visiting again to hear more of my ramblings, why not take this little button? These alleys of threads make it a little hard to find a tiny little place like my own, but if and when you do return, I'm still more than happy to please. c: Thank you for spending time with me, dear guest. Farewell, and I do hope we meet again!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/whims-fanciful-notions-an-alchemist-s-quest/t.92853415/][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/24ni2b4.jpg[/img][/url]

On the other hand, if you do wish to a leave a business card of sorts with me, please quote me using a completed version of the following form, or I'm afraid I may miss your invitation.
[size=18]D[/size]o drop by my own corner sometime, celticheavens
Button/banner [b]image link[/b]:
URL:
Text (optional/for text-only links):

(My Bribe-Only Art Shop)

[All for The Boss] | The Caffeinated Quest | .::My Last Quest for Nostalgia::.

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
✻ ✻ c e l t i c h e a v e n s : :