<3 </3

Visitor Count

+ 1 super awesome person. :D 1 100.0% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 105 106 107 > >> >>> »|

Shirtless Cat

User Image

Hello and welcome to Nebulastic Expenditure! smile
This is a joint quest thread with my friend Sai [Sora Kodo]. We already had a successful quest thread in the past with 3 other friends, but unfortunately there was a lot of drama going on in there and the thread closed, so Sai and I decided to make our own little quest thread to keep tract of things. Sai and I are pretty easy to get a long with, so if you have some free time feel free to come talk to us! c:

Rules
Every thread has got to have rules unfortunately.
1] No drama. emo
2] Please do not quote the first page. We haven't had problems with that in the past, so hopefully we won't now!
3] Follow Gaia's ToS.
4] Please, don't come in here begging for items. ;--; We worked hard for our items, and it saddens me to see people beg for things. If you would like to affiliate with us, then contact Sai! smile
5] Have fun, and respect everyone here. ^ ^

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
R e a d___A b o u t___Sora Kodo___H e r e :

Hello, welcome to our quest thread!

_____Hello everyone. I'm seventeen years old and I'm an Asian person, I live in California, and no I don't know Katy Perry or Lady Gaga, I don't have a golden Humvee and diamond studded swimming pools in Beverly Hills. I'm average, middle class, and I live in San Francisco's bay area. Since I'm almost off to college, I've figured out that I want to major in psychology when the medical field didn't work out for me. I still like to watch medical shows and I wish I had the Discovery Health channel. As you can see, I like to waste my life on Gaia, Facebook, Youtube, and anywhere else that amuses me. I've been with Gaia since 2006, and it would have been earlier if I wasn't so skeptical of this place for some reason, and I was still a kid attached to Neopets, ahaha.

_____I'm a pretty nice person if you get to know me, but pull some strings and I can be a monster that's ready to blow your brains out and bring upon the second coming. But don't worry, that rarely happens and I doubt you would get to that point. I'm the same in real life, although I am much quieter, and I think I'm pretty boring in real life as well. I like all sorts of music; my tastes are pretty eclectic from Korean, Icelandic, Russian, Tagalog, German, Vocaloid, etc. as well as a variety of genres (except country). You can see some things I like on my playlist in my profile. When it comes to TV, I love comedy and anything that makes me laugh. My favorite shows are Monk, The Boondocks, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Metalocalypse etc. I also watch Asian dramas whether it is Japanese, Filipino, Korean, Taiwanese, etc. Some anime I like are Yu-Gi-Oh! Dragon Ball Z Kai, Trigun, and Naruto. I don't watch much anime as I prefer to read manga instead though.

_____In my spare time other than the computer, I like to do origami, watch TV, write, and do calligraphy--even though I have poor handwriting. I'm also ambidextrous, a little dyslexic, and right-brained. If I say something weird, that means I read your post in a different light, so excuse me. It happens.

So, have a nice day and hope to see you soon!

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Foreward:

Don't be alarmed seeing me quest extremely expensive items; that's what I like to do. Don't think that I can't make it and will give up on it, because I won't.

Current Quests:

Bloodstone Amulet
54k/800k

Items I sold for Milk: (I remove them as I get it again)

Scarlet Rose
Azuramella
Beach Day
Magical Girl
Kottan Bell
Oisin's Blessing
Plague Noir
Card Shark Bands
Slender
Bullet Belts
Necronomicon
Dashing Gentleman Onyx Sash
Mana Seed 2nd Gen
Unicorn
Lyndexer's Journal
Nartian Rock
Yama no Tamago 5th Gen.
Oculus Magica
Dashing Gentleman Diamond Sash
Autumn Glory
Wingding (phase one)
Pig Face Johnny
Penman's Steel
Captain Ara's Nestegg 8th Gen.
Lightning Bug
Luxurious Queen of Pentacles
Astra-VIII: Autumn Waltz
Shadowplay
White Bunny Hoodie
Angelic Manner
Usurper's Lament
Checkmate Void
Ancient Katana
Black Heartstring
Overgrown Ruins
Homeroom
Demonic Style
Steel-Plated Ninja Headband
White Body Dye
Astra-VIII: Autumn Waltz

-not going to update anymore, everything else goes into my journal on my profile-
Art received:

By Viva la Spirit [x]
By Pandas Eat Rainbows [x]
By Tobi-chann [x] [x]
By Genetical [x]

By OhJune [x]
By Yukina_Devil [x] [x] [x] [x]

Next Quests:

In no particular order:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Regain all of my previous cosplays I have done in the past.

1. Aigis
2. Minato Arisato
3. Fiona Belli
4. Sheena Fujibayashi
5. Mei Ling

Nabari no Ou cosplay Project

1. Miharu Rokujo
2. Yoite/Sora Kōdō
3. Thobari Durandal Kumohira
4. Kōichi Aizawa (already tektek'd)
5. Shijima Kuro'okano (maybe... on a girl account)
6. Raikō Shimizu
7. Yukimi Kazuhiko (already tektek'd)

Side Quests:

--

Quests Succeeded in This Thread:

Individual Items:

Milk the Cat (Aug. 16, 2011)

Re-buying the stuff I sold:
Let it Snow x2 (Aug. 16, 2011)
The Suspended Traitor (Aug. 16th, 2011)
Long Drag (Aug. 16th, 2011)
Beach Day (Sept. 3rd, 2011)

Complete Avatars:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sept. 27th, 2011.

Donators: heart

BitesYourCupcake-Teddy - 35k, tip
Mattiel - 100k
Tobi-chann - 10k, Frolicking Pastel, Birthday Cupcake
Death By Pork Fried Rice - Der Sandmann
Sympathetic Pawn - Dashing Gentleman Frilled Dress Shirt, Ursa Major, tip
Azure Ax - Spectacular Buntacular
ScaredWolf_D - 205k

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
_________________Sai's Picture/Video of the Week:

If you think it is funny, tip me.

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Link Back!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/nebulastic-expenditure-a-joint-quest-thread/t.72391907/][img]http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd422/DarkXperia/Graphic Design/Nebulastic-Expenditure.gif[/img][/url]

Links/Affiliates:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff