Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Trash

A S H E R l i i e e

omg ilu! thank you so much for doing the quiz User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tvxq was also my gateway group into kpop ha ha. and wow, i used to be the BIGGEST 2pm stan back in the day lol, but after jay left they dropped off my radar. how are they now? i never got into B1A4 properly, but i LOVED their song 'OK'.

oh~ what japanese musicians do you listen to, if any?

omgggg your collection sounds glorious! one day, you'll have to send me pics! what are fansite boxes? surprised

maybe i should answer my own quiz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TinyS8an's Widower

Married Wife

14,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

what is your favorite color scheme? monochrome and pinks and browns. Opalescent is super pretty too~
what looks are your favorite? my current avi, and Meowgical's looks here User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
what color scheme do you dislike? Not a huge fan of wilting/decay
what looks do you dislike? Anything without effort
do you have a dream avatar? Not currently! I'm working on cuter faces though c:
what items are your must-haves?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
what items do you dislike? Older items with the kind of washed-out color scheme. I hate when my whites don't match crying
what is the one item you've been questing the most? Any Solimella!
color schemes you'd like to see more of? Pastels~
anything else? Good luck on your dream avi!

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Solarpowered 250
milkguts

oooooh you should you should, haha!

i feel like for a lot of people in that 2009-2011 era tvxq was def a gateway if just cos they were that big? by the time i got into kpop proper in 2011 the whole split had already happened but all the same, that legacy was not a secret thing!

see it's really funny cos there's still some weird animosity about the jay thing? (like, from jay fans/sympathizers) but in the long run i think it worked out for the better. obvs the circumstances weren't great but the ULTIMATE deal - i don't think he'd have been happy staying in a boy band forever and frankly i like their newer stuff more than the old. they're great, though! obvs real low key and in Korea people are surprised they're still together sweatdrop we're in our enlistment hiatus~ period but all the members have had Japanese solos so it's like we're not in a hiatus at all LMAO

Ahhhh B1A4 are just really cute <3 O.K. reeled me in and that was it, I was hooked on em User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'd say that I have a penchant for cute (and this is cute) but with 2PM as the other bias group people usually go "uhh SURE" lmaooo

ack by fansite boxes i meant fanCLUB gaaah. emotion_facepalm

Shy Trash

A S H E R l i i e e
milkguts

oooooh you should you should, haha!

i feel like for a lot of people in that 2009-2011 era tvxq was def a gateway if just cos they were that big? by the time i got into kpop proper in 2011 the whole split had already happened but all the same, that legacy was not a secret thing!

see it's really funny cos there's still some weird animosity about the jay thing? (like, from jay fans/sympathizers) but in the long run i think it worked out for the better. obvs the circumstances weren't great but the ULTIMATE deal - i don't think he'd have been happy staying in a boy band forever and frankly i like their newer stuff more than the old. they're great, though! obvs real low key and in Korea people are surprised they're still together sweatdrop we're in our enlistment hiatus~ period but all the members have had Japanese solos so it's like we're not in a hiatus at all LMAO

Ahhhh B1A4 are just really cute <3 O.K. reeled me in and that was it, I was hooked on em User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'd say that I have a penchant for cute (and this is cute) but with 2PM as the other bias group people usually go "uhh SURE" lmaooo

ack by fansite boxes i meant fanCLUB gaaah. emotion_facepalm

hmmm mayhaps User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2004-era fan ;; but yeah, i feel like when mirotic came out (200 cool they got a lot of attention and then 2009 saw a big arrival of new third gen kpop fans drawn in by them as well super junior and exo.

i agree, i think it worked out best for everyone involved. 2pm are doing their thing, and jay is happily doing his. it was sad the way it all went down, but ultimately, it's definitely worked out better. glad to know everyone is doing well though! (i watched a drama recently that had khun's little sister in it and i couldn't help but think, 'weird. i met your brother once.')

imagine everyone coming back from their military services and suddenly 2PM is doing a cute concept a la got7's 'just right' or something
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooooh that's awesome ;0; i've always wanted to do fanclub stuff ;~; i was lucky once and got an official tvxq cassiopeia parka but that's the extent of my fanclub goods.

Shy Trash

how long have you been a fan of kpop?
-- 10+ years. someone kill me.
what got you into kpop?
-- j-rock. this is back in the day when music rotation sites were a thing. i was browsing around for jrock and a site i liked happened to recommend 'hug' and baby me was down for it (jaejoong's looks played into this decision lol). i think i'm considered a second gen fan because of this.
which male idol group is your favorite?
-- i think shinee will always be my ult group even though i stan about 9 other groups. even though i haven't listened to them since jonghyun's death, they are still very near and dear to my heart.
(other groups i stan: ateez, bts, exo, got7, ikon, monsta x, nct, seventeen, stray kids)
which female idol group is your favorite?
-- none
favorite idol singer (male or female)?
-- he isn't an idol per se, but jung joon young. drug restaurant and jjy band SLAP. i also miss ajoo but no one knows him.
favorite idol rapper (male or female)?
-- hmm. probably ikon's hanbin, not just because he's my bias. i feel that he's very underrated in the kpop fandom in general despite how much work he puts in. (ikon in general is looked over a lot anyway.)
favorite album?
-- of this year ha ha because no way in HELL could i pick ONE ult album. i'm going with bts' love yourself: answer. i love almost every song that on the album. i listen to it repeatedly.
favorite single?
-- none
favorite mv?
-- again for 2018. HANDS DOWN TEMPO BY EXO. that s**t SLAPPED. i watched it 5 times back to back. once for sehun. once for xiumin. twice of kai's croptop. and once more for the full experience. granted, lay was in it, but i completely tuned him out.
do you buy albums? how many do you own?
-- i do! i try to support my faves when i can. i can't even estimate really because some of my collection is in another state. maybe 40? i have all of shinee's album up until odd i think. some random singles from various artists. and my currently collection may have 20 albums?
do you collect/trade photocards?
-- i do! i'm a pc fiend lol
how many cards do you have?
-- 80+ my photocard binder is gonna be buried with me when i die. i've worked too hard on it.
how is your collection organized?
-- my pcs are organized alphabetically by group and then the cards are arranged by bias. i don't do full group collections except for ateez. my albums are stored in boxes because i plan to move soon lol.
who is your bias in your favorite male idol group?
-- onew is my favorite in shinee.
(ateez: yeosang, bts: jungkook/yoongi/namjoon/jimin, exo: sehun and xiumin, got7: jaebum, ikon: hanbin, monsta x: shownu, nct: haechan, seventeen: woozi, stray kids: jeongin)
who is your bias in your favorite female idol group?
-- none
what group/singer/rapper do you like the least?
-- super junior and big bang. ugh.
list your top five idol groups:
-- bts, exo, got7, seventeen, ateez.
top five biases:
-- woozi, hanbin, jaebum, yeosang, sehun.
anything else?
-- STAN ATEEZ

Quote:
A S H E R l i i e e

Shy Trash

Emmacoolz
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

what is your favorite color scheme? monochrome and pinks and browns. Opalescent is super pretty too~
what looks are your favorite? my current avi, and Meowgical's looks here User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
what color scheme do you dislike? Not a huge fan of wilting/decay
what looks do you dislike? Anything without effort
do you have a dream avatar? Not currently! I'm working on cuter faces though c:
what items are your must-haves?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
what items do you dislike? Older items with the kind of washed-out color scheme. I hate when my whites don't match crying
what is the one item you've been questing the most? Any Solimella!
color schemes you'd like to see more of? Pastels~
anything else? Good luck on your dream avi!

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

hey you cutie <3 thank you for doing this crying

Shy Trash

Shy Trash

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
milkguts

Honestly that wave of 2009-2012 era idols was one of my favorites lmao I feel like everything after got even MORE and I think that's why I faded out? It got too difficult to keep up with everything and i was becoming bitter about the treatment of some of my fave groups lmao so it became easier to just.. focus on mine LMAO exo for sure helped blow kpop up on a hugely worldwide level though!

full agree. like... idk it was badly handled but that was all on their company who... never... really did a lot to help them during those times but they got through it and everyone is stronger for it! everyone has their successes now and no one has to do things they don't wanna so! (oh yeaaah i sometimes forget that she became an actrss. that dang family. *____* also aaayyyyyy did you do a hi touch? or something cooler??)

HAHAHAHAHA the thing isssss it'd be awkward but they could TOTALLY pull off something Just Right-like hahahah! Actually last year, Junho's Japan solo Ice Cream was hella on the cutesy playful side like that Awww I miss Just Right that was probably my fave GOT7 era

Honestly I never did fanclub things til I moved here! It's too expensive for me to do back in the states, with EMS shipping and all. ;A; I also picked up a Hottest box from this one kpop store in Myeongdong LMFAOOOOOOOo clearly from the people who join fanflub memberships to get access to tickets for shows and then scalp em but. AT LEAST IT HAS A GOOD HOME NOW LMAO

milkguts

OOOOOH you go allll the way back!!! I have a number of old school fan friends who have pretty much the same story as you re: getting started via jrock! (Ahh I MISS rotation sites! I got into a lot of power pop through various livejournal comms thanks to those! lmao)

shinee ;____________; I have a couple friends who are very solid shinee fans (Jjong is the fave of one of them) and even here one of my ladies from the language exchange introduced me to her daughter and she is so Jjong biased that her phone number is his birthdate lmao so cute ;A; (you get to choose the last four digits of your phone number here! i was not prepared for this and i regret it cos i shoulda used someone's birthdate too LMAOOOO) but anyway aaahhhh my heart aches whenever i think about them. i never got INTO shinee - i enjoy their music and I have a very soft spot for Onew and I was really fond of Jonghyun - but it just makes my heart hurt so much ;__________; My bestie SUPER loves Minho but for the longest time she didn't even wanna look at pictures of even him cos it made her so sad and ahhhh I just can't imagine how painful ;_________;

That same bestie LOVES JB, too, though! He is purty (and dumb) (I used to follow GOT7 but they started going in a musical style i'm not super into BUT I still adore the hell out of Youngjae my sunshine child!!!! <3) Also I think when I was into Seventeen my bias was Jeonghan with a soft spot for Mingyu (HE REMINDED ME OF A KITTY IN THE MANSAE VIDEO) and a really soft spot for Scoups (HE HAS THE PRETTIEST EYELASHES EVERRRRR)

Further also: lit all i know about monsta x is: shownu, wonho, TIDDY BRESS, and Minhyuk cos of course there's a Minhyuk why wouldn't there be (and of course when asked to pick who I aesthetically liked most out of a picture it was Minhyuk cOS WHY WOULDN'T I) lmao i have a lot of Minhyuk stan mutuals on twitter and this is what I've learned from them LMFAOOOOOOOO

I'm so envious about your photocard collection! I hope one day I can figure out some kind of job lmao so I can make money and maybe dabble a little in that. Like make sure they fold that album in your arms when the bury you lmao that thing is going into the afterlife with you they can't pry it out of you arms!!!! lmao

Unrelated p.s. do you still need pick your nose?

Shy Trash

A S H E R l i i e e
milkguts

Honestly that wave of 2009-2012 era idols was one of my favorites lmao I feel like everything after got even MORE and I think that's why I faded out? It got too difficult to keep up with everything and i was becoming bitter about the treatment of some of my fave groups lmao so it became easier to just.. focus on mine LMAO exo for sure helped blow kpop up on a hugely worldwide level though!

full agree. like... idk it was badly handled but that was all on their company who... never... really did a lot to help them during those times but they got through it and everyone is stronger for it! everyone has their successes now and no one has to do things they don't wanna so! (oh yeaaah i sometimes forget that she became an actrss. that dang family. *____* also aaayyyyyy did you do a hi touch? or something cooler??)

HAHAHAHAHA the thing isssss it'd be awkward but they could TOTALLY pull off something Just Right-like hahahah! Actually last year, Junho's Japan solo Ice Cream was hella on the cutesy playful side like that Awww I miss Just Right that was probably my fave GOT7 era

Honestly I never did fanclub things til I moved here! It's too expensive for me to do back in the states, with EMS shipping and all. ;A; I also picked up a Hottest box from this one kpop store in Myeongdong LMFAOOOOOOOo clearly from the people who join fanflub memberships to get access to tickets for shows and then scalp em but. AT LEAST IT HAS A GOOD HOME NOW LMAO

milkguts

OOOOOH you go allll the way back!!! I have a number of old school fan friends who have pretty much the same story as you re: getting started via jrock! (Ahh I MISS rotation sites! I got into a lot of power pop through various livejournal comms thanks to those! lmao)

shinee ;____________; I have a couple friends who are very solid shinee fans (Jjong is the fave of one of them) and even here one of my ladies from the language exchange introduced me to her daughter and she is so Jjong biased that her phone number is his birthdate lmao so cute ;A; (you get to choose the last four digits of your phone number here! i was not prepared for this and i regret it cos i shoulda used someone's birthdate too LMAOOOO) but anyway aaahhhh my heart aches whenever i think about them. i never got INTO shinee - i enjoy their music and I have a very soft spot for Onew and I was really fond of Jonghyun - but it just makes my heart hurt so much ;__________; My bestie SUPER loves Minho but for the longest time she didn't even wanna look at pictures of even him cos it made her so sad and ahhhh I just can't imagine how painful ;_________;

That same bestie LOVES JB, too, though! He is purty (and dumb) (I used to follow GOT7 but they started going in a musical style i'm not super into BUT I still adore the hell out of Youngjae my sunshine child!!!! <3) Also I think when I was into Seventeen my bias was Jeonghan with a soft spot for Mingyu (HE REMINDED ME OF A KITTY IN THE MANSAE VIDEO) and a really soft spot for Scoups (HE HAS THE PRETTIEST EYELASHES EVERRRRR)

Further also: lit all i know about monsta x is: shownu, wonho, TIDDY BRESS, and Minhyuk cos of course there's a Minhyuk why wouldn't there be (and of course when asked to pick who I aesthetically liked most out of a picture it was Minhyuk cOS WHY WOULDN'T I) lmao i have a lot of Minhyuk stan mutuals on twitter and this is what I've learned from them LMFAOOOOOOOO

I'm so envious about your photocard collection! I hope one day I can figure out some kind of job lmao so I can make money and maybe dabble a little in that. Like make sure they fold that album in your arms when the bury you lmao that thing is going into the afterlife with you they can't pry it out of you arms!!!! lmao

Unrelated p.s. do you still need pick your nose?

yeah, i feel like 2009-2012 was a lot calmer? i mean there were some scandals and some break ups, but it wasn't as over saturated as it is now. which is precisely why i keep to the groups i know lol.

it was a photo-op xD omggg i loved just right era as well ;w; it was so good! HA ya know, i'd love to see it now, 2pm's cute era.

tbh i should never go to korea. i will go broke. i'd want to buy ALL THE STUFF. kpop. food. not really fashion because i'm a fatty lol how have you survived and not been crushed under all the goods? (tbh i've kind of lost interest in fansite goods because through the years, they've gotten shadier and meaner. not just to the idols they're supposed to be fans of, but to other fans. a lot of seventeen fansites are under fire right now for their nearly 24/7 stalking of certain members.)

yeaaaaaaaaaah we already know how ancient i am ;~; (rotation sites were such a blessing~)

i really feel for your friends. and you. basically anyone who knew shinee, even peripherally. i really envy the fans i see on twitter that can listen to new and old songs by them. i just can't. i tried it once, but i still cried. i was actually listening to happier by bastille the other night and almost broke down because jonghyun came to mind. there hasn't been a day since he died that my heart won't ache. when the news came out about what happened... it was a dark day. the closer december gets the more heavy i feel. and with onew enlisting and also releasing a solo album (finally). he's my bias so i am gonna try my best to listen to the album ;; (omg that's so cool about the phone number thing surprised i didn't know that!)

that's funny! my bestie is really in her youngjae feels rn ha ha.

sDLKFSLFSFSfjdk TIDDY BRESS. i'm dyingggggggggg XD stan twitter is GREAT (sometimes).

my afterlife is me using my photocards like the clow cards from card captor sakura.

nooo i don't ;0; someone was kind enough to gift it to me.

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
milkguts

i totally agree with you there! like... old era had its crazies but now it feels so.... Much. LMAO that's the best way i can describe it. I wish I was around for the calm lmaooo

OOOOOHHHH was it from the America tour? with Wonder Girls? I vaguely recall this. I wasn't a fan yet but I have a friend who got the photo op! GOD i wish 2PM woulda done a cute era!!! I was BORED AS HELL with their final MV like WE KNOW THEY'RE DUDES THEY LIKE WOMEN GIVE ME SOMETHING CUTE or at least with a story. i was so jealous that GOT7 was getting interesting MVs lmaooooooo

lmao i think the only reason i HAVEN'T gone broke (i've actually spent SO MUCH money here; between the concerts I've gone to and traveling to Japan and buying all the dang concert merch aflkjafklajfjaf) but if I was still hella multi-fandom I'd be DOOMED AFLKJAFKJJA but omg yeah there's a lot of scary stuff out about fansites!!! the 2PM and B1A4 ones have seemed okay? (i hesitate to say they're great cos like... there's still a lot of questionable stuff but we haven't had complaints about them propping cameras on peoples' shoulders and they seemed okay at the Olympic show? LMAO) but i can't blame you! like there's gotta be limits! i'd full on stop reporting a fansite who had that kind of stalker behavior, too! (Korean food is SO cheap too it's terrible AMAZING lmao

i'm glad onew is (finally!!!!!) releasing a solo. i wonder if the timing was on purpose at all? it's nice to think that maybe it's timed like that so there can be something good to remember come December, too. sad obvs nothing will ever (or should!!) mask over that but. it's weird to think that the year mark is even approaching? it still feels really recent. sad (( ugh. i think it was still nighttime when the news broke? cos i remember deliberating really hard on whether or not I should tell my friends? i didn't want it to be the first thing they read but i also didn't want them slapped in the face by it online, either. aahhhh i'm glad you get to look forward to Onew's album though!!! it's good to have that to look forward to!

people seem to be in that place lately! it's so funny cos i just full on think of him as my son so sometimes i have to cover my ears and be like I DON'T WANNA HEAR THIS ABOUT HIIIIIM hahahahah!

TIDDY BRESSSSSSSS LMAOOOOOOOOO they crack me up like all the monsta x fans i know are just so dang funny lmao

ajkfjkafj LMAOOOOO THAT'S SO CUTE THO OMG the power of -pulls a card- Onew compels you akfkjafjkafj

OOOOOH okay yaaaay! I have a spare to get rid of and I wanted to check with you first emotion_kirakira i'm glad you're covered!

Shy Trash

A S H E R l i i e e
milkguts

i totally agree with you there! like... old era had its crazies but now it feels so.... Much. LMAO that's the best way i can describe it. I wish I was around for the calm lmaooo

OOOOOHHHH was it from the America tour? with Wonder Girls? I vaguely recall this. I wasn't a fan yet but I have a friend who got the photo op! GOD i wish 2PM woulda done a cute era!!! I was BORED AS HELL with their final MV like WE KNOW THEY'RE DUDES THEY LIKE WOMEN GIVE ME SOMETHING CUTE or at least with a story. i was so jealous that GOT7 was getting interesting MVs lmaooooooo

lmao i think the only reason i HAVEN'T gone broke (i've actually spent SO MUCH money here; between the concerts I've gone to and traveling to Japan and buying all the dang concert merch aflkjafklajfjaf) but if I was still hella multi-fandom I'd be DOOMED AFLKJAFKJJA but omg yeah there's a lot of scary stuff out about fansites!!! the 2PM and B1A4 ones have seemed okay? (i hesitate to say they're great cos like... there's still a lot of questionable stuff but we haven't had complaints about them propping cameras on peoples' shoulders and they seemed okay at the Olympic show? LMAO) but i can't blame you! like there's gotta be limits! i'd full on stop reporting a fansite who had that kind of stalker behavior, too! (Korean food is SO cheap too it's terrible AMAZING lmao

i'm glad onew is (finally!!!!!) releasing a solo. i wonder if the timing was on purpose at all? it's nice to think that maybe it's timed like that so there can be something good to remember come December, too. sad obvs nothing will ever (or should!!) mask over that but. it's weird to think that the year mark is even approaching? it still feels really recent. sad (( ugh. i think it was still nighttime when the news broke? cos i remember deliberating really hard on whether or not I should tell my friends? i didn't want it to be the first thing they read but i also didn't want them slapped in the face by it online, either. aahhhh i'm glad you get to look forward to Onew's album though!!! it's good to have that to look forward to!

people seem to be in that place lately! it's so funny cos i just full on think of him as my son so sometimes i have to cover my ears and be like I DON'T WANNA HEAR THIS ABOUT HIIIIIM hahahahah!

TIDDY BRESSSSSSSS LMAOOOOOOOOO they crack me up like all the monsta x fans i know are just so dang funny lmao

ajkfjkafj LMAOOOOO THAT'S SO CUTE THO OMG the power of -pulls a card- Onew compels you akfkjafjkafj

OOOOOH okay yaaaay! I have a spare to get rid of and I wanted to check with you first emotion_kirakira i'm glad you're covered!

Much is very good and accurate description XD i wish the calm would have its comeback....

it was the american tour! my first and only kpop show so far ;o; HA HA yes jyp stop screwing around and give the people (you) what they deserve! (oh, what do you think of stray kids?)

i'm hella multi, so i'm DOOMED if i ever go to korea. i'm glad 2pm and b1a4 don't seem to have mega crazies. (i'm lowkey worried about my baby group ateez and sasaengs.) what's been your favorite things to eat in korea?

i kind of think it was. with the anniversary + jinki's enlistment. he wanted to give back to the fans that have supported him all this time. so i think his album meant to be a kind of candle in the darkness that december is going to bring for many shawols. gosh, that must have been so hard for you. ;-;

XDDDD my bestie can say some stuff about youngjae and his butt LOL.

they can be just as wild as monsta themselves, it's great!

i'll haunt people through my cards or some s**t. it'll be LIT.

omggggg you're too nice ;0; thank you though!!!

Shy Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ya girl updated her thread to look somewhat decent User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Fairy

since about 2011

what got you into kpop?
a friend recommended that i watch the mv for bigbang’s haru haru and i was hooked ever since lol.

bts, though bigbang still holds a special place in my heart.

red velvet~

park jimin of bts

rm of bts (he’s my ult bias lol!)

favorite album?
bts’ wings

favorite single?
cause i’m a god girl by hyuna is my jam

favorite mv?
mmm, i’m torn between bts’ serendipity and bigbang’s haru haru (for nostalgia reasons!)

right now i only own bts’ albums, of which i have two (one of which i have all four versions for) but i’d like to buy more lol.

not really. i mean, I keep the ones i get but i don’t go out of my way to collect them.

thirteen, i think.

my albums are sorted based upon release date and if they’re part of a series lol.

rm

i don’t have one for red velvet, but cl was my bias in the og fave lol.

i don’t... i’m a sort of casual fan and don’t really get that into many groups.

bts, bigbang, red velvet, 2ne1, triple h

top five biases:
rm, hyuna, g-dragon, cl, lisa

anything else?
this was a really fun little quiz and i like getting to chat with people about k-pop~

Shy Trash

bubbly witch
since about 2011

what got you into kpop?
a friend recommended that i watch the mv for bigbang’s haru haru and i was hooked ever since lol.

bts, though bigbang still holds a special place in my heart.

red velvet~

park jimin of bts

rm of bts (he’s my ult bias lol!)

favorite album?
bts’ wings

favorite single?
cause i’m a god girl by hyuna is my jam

favorite mv?
mmm, i’m torn between bts’ serendipity and bigbang’s haru haru (for nostalgia reasons!)

right now i only own bts’ albums, of which i have two (one of which i have all four versions for) but i’d like to buy more lol.

not really. i mean, I keep the ones i get but i don’t go out of my way to collect them.

thirteen, i think.

my albums are sorted based upon release date and if they’re part of a series lol.

rm

i don’t have one for red velvet, but cl was my bias in the og fave lol.

i don’t... i’m a sort of casual fan and don’t really get that into many groups.

bts, bigbang, red velvet, 2ne1, triple h

top five biases:
rm, hyuna, g-dragon, cl, lisa

anything else?
this was a really fun little quiz and i like getting to chat with people about k-pop~

eyyy fellow kpop fan <3 thank you for taking the time to do this silly quiz~ owo

wings is such a good album ;0; it was the first bts album i bought.
namjoon <3 love that silly bean ha ha and jimin! you have good taste.

i wish i could casually do kpop ;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces