Shy Trash

heart heart heart

Shy Trash

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Solarpowered 250
There i am, snooping through your quest thread (as one does?)
and... i feel like i gotta do your kpop quiz. like i don't even follow it the way i used to but akfjafl lmao i feel
like.... i gotta do this.

Shy Trash

A S H E R l i i e e
There i am, snooping through your quest thread (as one does?)
and... i feel like i gotta do your kpop quiz. like i don't even follow it the way i used to but akfjafl lmao i feel
like.... i gotta do this.

omg yes pls!

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Solarpowered 250
okay i wanted to start this last night but i knew i didn't have the energy to deal wtih it at that time cos I AM A V VERBOSE PERSON. but i'm actually stupidly proud of my little kpop (trash shrine) collection lmao mostly cos it.... it really exploded alfkjafajf lmao

how long have you been a fan of kpop? since mid 2011! A friend previously tried to get me into kpop the summer of 2008 but I was going into my sophomore year of college and was like nuuUUUU i cannot get obsessed with anything right now! lmao

what got you into kpop? so basically my friend tried to get me into kpop with tvxq and it more or less worked (i have an eternal soft spot for Jaejoong) but I bounced out fast cos: college. but by the time 2011 rolled around, I was starting to get into Japanese dramas! Also the manga Skip Beat was going to be produced as a drama with Choi Siwon cast and that same friend was like hey if you wanna see what he's like and see if he'll live up to the story for you, let's watch one of his dramas! So we watched Oh My Lady and at the same time I was watching a Japanese remake of You're Beautiful. Same friend was like WELL OBVS YOU GOTTA SEE THE ORIGINAL lmaoooooo (you can see how this literally just spun me there) and after that OBVS I just had to check out Yonghwa and Hongki's groups lmaoooooo AND THERE I WAS. TRAPPED. from there on, it was just her showing me MVs of groups and solists she loved that were my style of music lmaoooooo

which male idol group is your favorite? 2PM and B1A4!!!!! Tho now that B1A4 is in limbo.... I.... have no idea what's going on anymore cries

which female idol group is your favorite? Oh My Girl. All my other faves are basically dead lmao rip Miss A and Wonder Girls and Sistar and Tiny G and GLAM and is Secret even a thing anymore???? lmao wails

favorite idol singer (male or female)? Oooohhhh HMMMMM maybe Lee Hyori. *______* the queen, the goddess, the one lmao also okay 2PM's Junho is probably one of the voices I really love love love but idk if that counts LMAO but look I've extensively followed his Japanese solos so maybe it does????? OH SNAP I JUST REMEMBERED SEO INGUK IS A SINGERRRRRR. I follow him more as an actor BUT SEO HECKIN INGUK

favorite idol rapper (male or female)? i don't think i have one of these actually

favorite album? THIS IS LITERALLY AN IMPOSSIBLE THING even within groups it's difficult for me to pick a favorite anythingggggg. Honestly maybe 2PM's Grown Grand Edition if only cos I played nothing but that album for a solid month and never once tired of it. I wish I could narrow down to a favorite B1A4 album but that is IMPOSSIBLE.
favorite single? Maybe BTOB's Born to Beat - but the Asia special edition one!

favorite mv? You're gonna find I'm fickle and incapable of narrowing down ANYTHING but tbh I really love B1A4's MVs lmao actually you know what? I really LOVE Oh My Girl MVs AND JK BLOCK B PROBABLY HAS SOME FAVES. Block B's very Good, Her, or Jackpot lmaoooo Oh My Girl's Secret Garden, Remember Me, OR CLOSERRRRRRRRRR.

do you buy albums? how many do you own? HOOOOOBOY. I only buy MOSTLY for 2PM and B1A4 cos their collections were so extensive I feared I'd never get them all. I also have a few of Oh My Girl's. Including doubles, I have 48 (with 10 more I have to give away??? lmao). But if I add in the Japanese albums lmao 33 JPN albums ;A; so I'm at 81? jesus christ

do you collect/trade photocards? I only collect in the sense of what I actually get out of my albums. I AM buying a couple off of this really nice girl cos one of my B1A4 albums came secondhand without a card and she has the CNU card from it aka my B1A4 bias so I NEEEEEED it and also she has another super coveted card LMAO I found her cos originally I was buying a card off her from Junho's JPN albums? HE'S BLINDFOLDED AND I'M WEAK TO THAT it was the first time i bought a card LMAO otherwise I don't really trade. I traded B1A4 cards once but it sorta.... makes me feel guilty? LMAO like saying "sawry I like this guy more" alfkjafjaf LMAO (2PM also does big trading cards at their Korean and JPN concerts and those I HAVE swapped a bit with and collected. It's such a money sink tho UGH)

how many cards do you have? oh s**t you know I'm not even sure? lemme see lmao 16 for 2PM, 9 or 10? for B1A4, 4 or 5 for Oh My Girl plus their cute little outfit cards so maybe another 4 or 5???? those are all still inside their albums so I'm not sure ;A;

how is your collection organized? /TERRIBLY/ Once upon a time I had like... 1 2PM album and 2 B1A4 albums and they sat on the shelf with my B1A4 lightstick and it was teensy. Now I have a whole shelf dedicated to 2PM, a whole shelf for B1A4, an entire shelf half full of (2PM) photobooks + DVD sets (as in, fanmade DVD sets not the official concert DVDs I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO SHOVE THOSE) I used to keep 2PM's Seasons Greeting boxes on it but it's since had to relocate to another shelf where B1A4's photobooks are ;A; B1A4's SGs go on another shelf tho cos they just don't fit anywhere either. Fansite boxes are on top of one of the bookshelves and on top of the OTHER bookshelf is tons of albums and concert DVDs. It's so bad LMAO i need to overhaul EVERYTHING. Ah and one more shelf has some random things - figurines, fanmade plushies, some framed??? pictures I've gotten from fansites lmao as well as non-fandom things but THAT'S CRAMMED FULL, TOO. I started out stacking everything like books but 2PM came out with these box shaped albums so I had to start stacking those and i tried stacking some of the JPN albums atop them (cos they're jewelcased?) BUT TOO MANY OF THOSE NOW. Junho's JPN solos always have an LP sized album, too, so they're crammed at the end of the shelf cos it's lit the only place they'll fit. ;A; all my slogan banners, fans and uchiwas, and all those cute little photocards and stickers and stuff you get from fansites are shoved in a drawer in my closet cos IDK WHAT TO DO WITH THEEEEEEEM ;A; I also have a photo album full of the 2PM concert trading cards? I say 2PM loosely - they're.... overwhelmingly Junho aflkjafja LMAO idk i'm a monster. I have photos and I laugh at them all the time cos it went from so neat to TRASH SHRINE in zero point three seconds. (the excess albums that I need to give away sit on yet another book shelf, where all the 2PM plushies + figurines are alfkafjafj lmao)

Ideally my DREAM is to have those square shelving units so i can put the prettier albums + concert DVD boxes on actual display? It feels like a shame to line them all up like books when there's so many pretty covers begging to be displayed. I fantasize about it a LOT lmao

who is your bias in your favorite male idol group? For B1A4 it's CNU User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and for 2PM it's Junho User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. they are my forever lovessssssss

who is your bias in your favorite female idol group? my daughters Seunghee, Hyojung, and Yooa from Oh My Girl (shhh I hate to admit it but I think Seunghee is THE fave)

what group/singer/rapper do you like the least? what a loaded question LMAOOOOO idk. I stopped following new groups after maybe 2014/2015 cos it got to be a lot to keep up with and i got in really deep with my current groups so rather than who i like least it's more like i'm just very ambivalent to a lot of groups.

list your top five idol groups: B1A4, 2PM, Block B? BTOB? Oh My Girl? idk I used to have this divided into top girl and guy groups but since so many groups I loved are gonezos lmao (rip Tiny G, GLAM, MBLAQ, Boyfriend ain't dead but they're just off the radar, WHEN WILL DMTN COME BACK??????? forever gonna mourn Miss A) I guess this is how it stands now???

top five biases: CNU, Junho, Lee Joon, Youngjae, and Seunghee probably. I mean this is subject to change any given day lmaooooooo

anything else? SORRY FOR THE NOVEL i just get really excited to talk about this cos i'm still in horrified awe of how rapidly my collection grew alkfjakjfjafjafja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff