But Josefina and Paula are here today 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
And we've come back, so here we'll stay 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
So thank you all for holding on 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Even though we were gone so long 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
We're back, it's time to party again 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
So let the beachy fun begin! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48 49 > >>

@DarkRose: Hm :/ Um.....so, did you hear the Lindsay Lohan is suing E-trade fro a commercial they did where her face was on one of the babies?
@Fab: Congrats!
The Fab Four
-Gasps- Phew, six tanks in ten minutes, netting 13k. Pretty good if I do say so myself.

Good job ;3
Butterfly Josefina
@DarkRose: Hm :/ Um.....so, did you hear the Lindsay Lohan is suing E-trade fro a commercial they did where her face was on one of the babies?
@Fab: Congrats!

No! but I will sure look that up lol
It was the first thing I saw when I logged onto my homepage..
Poor E-trade, though. Sure hope they stay alive after this.
Random fact of the day: some cats seem to like Vanilla Waffers...including my kitty.
Lol nice fun fact and I dont really look at the home page lol
Man, I think Lindsay is over reacting on that thing. I haven't seen the commercial so I don't know what they did with her face, but the e-trade commercials are getting to the awesomeness level that you can't help but be honored to be on one. Like, if The Simpsons or South Park makes fun of you, all you can do is laugh along with them.
xd
My desktop is slow (I'm on my main on my desktop- had to transfer some things to this one), so I have a few seconds to read around.
The Fab Four
Man, I think Lindsay is over reacting on that thing. I haven't seen the commercial so I don't know what they did with her face, but the e-trade commercials are getting to the awesomeness level that you can't help but be honored to be on one. Like, if The Simpsons or South Park makes fun of you, all you can do is laugh along with them.

Exactly! lol
and ok bout the desktop
The Fab Four

That's what happens when you're drunk and stressed: you miss the point of things and act on impulse.
Oh lol, just lol. I looked up the commercial and the case, the commercial didn't even use her face (That rhymed.) The thing was that the main baby (The one in all the commercials) had a "Boyfriend-stealing, milk-a-holic" girlfriend named "Lindsay". And since the world obviously revolves around Lindsay Lohan, they must have modeled the baby after her. Because Lindsay Lohan is the only person in the world named Lindsay.

There are no words for this.
The Fab Four
Oh lol, just lol. I looked up the commercial and the case, the commercial didn't even use her face (That rhymed.) The thing was that the main baby (The one in all the commercials) had a "Boyfriend-stealing, milk-a-holic" girlfriend named "Lindsay". And since the world obviously revolves around Lindsay Lohan, they must have modeled the baby after her. Because Lindsay Lohan is the only person in the world named Lindsay.

There are no words for this.

Haha! wow I swear lindsey lohan needs a to get a better hobby
User Image
Wow.
Stressed out celebrities in need of money are being really stressed out these days...
sweatdrop
Am I THAT socially impaired (rhetorical question there -.-) ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff