But Josefina and Paula are here today 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
And we've come back, so here we'll stay 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
So thank you all for holding on 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Even though we were gone so long 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
We're back, it's time to party again 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
So let the beachy fun begin! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 > >>

@Horror: School is always stressful. You'll only have to endure a few more years!
@Momoko: Welcome!

Eloquent Gekko

7,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
@horror;; Oh cool! Yeah, I love it. I might end up majoring in it and switching history to my minor. We'll see! ^^;
Thank you oh so very much! I would have been happy with just one gold but you gave me a lot more than that. ^^
@Momoko: No problem at all! Good luck on your quest!
@Fritz: Perhaps you can major in both?
@Horror: I feel for y'a. It must suck being in a course you don't like. I hope you'll get to take the classes you want eventually..
Thanks for the luck too. ^^ I have one more quest and that's a friends quest. ^^ I want to get as many friends as I can because I love meeting new people and making new friends.
@Momoko: Sure hope the shelf's comfy! (referring to signature)
I think the limit is 250 friends...
The shelf is very comfy, only the best for my friends. ^^ and I want to see if I can push the limit. XD
Go limit pushers! *high-fives*

Are you referring to Gaia Online friends or friends in general? 'Cause there's no limits to having friends in general...
!Yo Necesita Oro!
Your Username The Fab Four
Questing For A Friend Or Self? Self, but eventually the quest will fund a charity.
Link to Quest Thread- Panty Raid!
What are you questing for? All of the NPC Undies (Curretly Working on Liam's Underwear)
How long have you been questing? I didn't make the thread until last night, but I had been saving for about three weeks
Your progress 10k/120k for Liam's Undies, 11/16 Undies Purchased
What does "Of Muñeca and Muchacha" mean in English? Of Doll and Girl!
@The Fab Four: Welcome!
Hi :3 I need somewhere to keep me sane while I obsessively booty grab, and you seem nice here.
@Fab: Glad you find us appealing! (I, myself, happen to be far from sane...)
Have you tried dolphinmania? It's an awesome Booty-grab link site equipped with glow timers.
Yeah, that's where I am now as a matter of fact! All of the hubbub raised in the SF forum of whether it should be legal or not made me think, "Well, I don't see why it should be illegal, but I'd better enjoy it while I can!"
Pushing the limits of Gaia. I have loads more friends than 250 in real life. XD I go to a high school with more than 6,000 students.
blaugh Go Dolphinmania!
I don't think it should be illegal either: linking to Gaia's features never seemed to raise concerns before...and they aquarium owners obviously consent..
Nevertheless, I agree: enjoy while you can!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff