Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Bunny

User Image
                  User Image
                  ellooo~
                  Instead of updating, decided to make a reboot.
                  Just a "small" quest of infinite desires.
                  All donations are loved and very much appreciated.
                  I'll do my best to help out in return.

Åbout me : You can call me Nity or Nitykins, whichever you prefer. I've been a Gaian for quite some time...this be my second account since my first was hacked. I'm often online creating avatars and trying to better my arts. I love making avatars. I love cute things. I love horror and scary things. Anime obsessed. Pokemon obsessed. Socially awkward, but once in the groove I can't shut up. I love wolves, bats, bears, and bunbuns. Tbh, I love all animals. I'm a kid at heart, but been told I have an old soul. I role-play, but I haven't done so in a loooong time. I'M A UNICORN. Shh. I work nights. I sleep very little but then I can sleep way too much. I'm a procrastinator. I used to hate the color pink but now, as you can see, I'm loving it. Instead of a crazy cat person, I'm gonna be a crazy dog person. o uo

MY FACE
                  User Image

Click links below to go on an adventure.

User Image

Feral Bunny

𝓓𝓡𝓔𝓐𝓜𝓢
User Image

The list that never stops...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                  User ImageUser Image

Feral Bunny

𝓜𝓞𝓒𝓚𝓢
User Image

Kitten Locks
User Image

Feral Bunny

User Image

This is to honor the special people who helped me achieved my goals and was so kind to donate me items. THANK YOU. Pft, words aren't enough. //cries, sobs hysterically; I love you all! User Image
                                  I am beyond grateful of you angels and I don't deserve any of you. And, if I forgot to mention your name, please let me know! I sorry! ; A ; I get lazy and forgetful
                                  Please do not beg these kind people.
                                  Do not send them PMs begging.
                                  Don't do it.
                                  I'll attack. BU

Thank you to the anonymous benefactor for My Booming Valentine
                                  Thank you Jennarous for Bright All-seeing Twintails, Classic Monster On My Mind
                                  Thank you slutspiration for Her Sweet Marejesty, B-ear-y Kawaii, Dandelion Luna Moth, Bit of Delicious Pain, Sunday Heavenly Post, and more goodies! //glomps; //dies; //sobs; tysm beautiful ily
                                  Thank you smol might for Cursed Crying Maid-chan
                                  Thank you Paper Mache Dollfie for Imberbis Perturbis
                                  Thank you iDeem for Where is Sweet Christmas, Kurai Nigirikara, Virtuous Lireberta, Mysterious Masquerade Dream, Tiniest Prince, Glass Garden Backdrop, Fishy Tale, Discordant Byul Tails, Maidens of the BLue Star, Bearly There, Ivory Bearly There,, and so many other goodies!dying...breathes heavily...ily
                                  Words can't express my gratitude towards this wonderful being, Baesic Benz, for the glorious items: Delicate Enticing Locks, Sinfully Messy Hair, FLUFFOLOCATION, NEKO NO MIMI, and even more goodies...I'm literally dying...//sobs; tysm
                                  Thank you Catharsisity!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAZING

User Image

Feral Bunny

𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻
User Image

Wanna exchange banners?
User Image

This magnificent beauty was made by Purrsuasive T//0//T tysm<3

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-s-q-s/t.106073454/][img]https://i.imgur.com/fgBXlsY.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

This cutie was made by Svbmissive<3
[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-s-q-s/t.106073454/][img]https://i.imgur.com/n6KNp2G.gif[/img][/url]

𝓟𝓛𝓔𝓐𝓢𝓔 𝓥𝓘𝓢𝓘𝓣
User Image

Please visit these amazing and adorable beauticuties!

⇆✸A SMOL QUEST✸⇄ [HALO! I AM HERE!]
User Image tab User Image tab User Image
User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab

Good place to go!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Bunny

Feral Bunny

G'morning!
No work today! User Image
I should clean...

Parlox's Fav

Bump for the qt pi emotion_bigheart

Feral Bunny

slutspiration
Bump for the qt pi emotion_bigheart

Thank you! User Image

Parlox's Fav