Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxxxUser Image
Quest Mode: On//Off
Charity Mode: On//Off//Semi

HIATUS
I'll most likely be re-posting this thread when I get back.

Hey there and welcome to my little quest thread -- Heartstring Tug.
The reason for this quest thread, is that I have just recently made a new tektek that I am dying to get without selling any of my items.
xxxUser ImageWhy is this called Heartstring Tug? User Image

I prefer to think of this thread as a "Let's help each other thread!" in hopes that we can "tug" at each other's "heartstrings". (Get it? xD)
Let's share gold collecting tips, gifts, and love?! Even just chatting up the thread for pages on end is good enough for me and if we end up chatting for pages on end, who knows! You might get a little gift from an anonymous benefactor. ;D
You may also donate to others in the thread. No one's stopping you from generosity! Tug at each other's hearstrings! That's what this thread is all about. If you would like to tell me who you donated to, I would gladly put your name on the "Thank You" list.
Reasons for this type of thread is given in the post below. It's kind of complicated..

That being said, let's help each other out! Or at least stick around to chat?
Yay for special quest threads! <33
xxxxxUser Image
4.22.10 - Heartstring opens as a "Let's Help Each Other!" thread. c:
4.22.10 - First donations made by pianochord and Tinuviel Silma .. at the same time! Total epicness. ;D
4.23.10 - Finishing touches on thread -- I'm such a perfectionist.
4.24.10 - Completed my Noel's Gift quest! Due to the awesome deal I received, I am able to set aside a total of 100k away for the charity! ♥
4.25.10 - Layla-San's birthday. Happy Birthday, sweetie! ♥
5.6.10 - ♥ ♥ ♥ A huge donation given by Lukavi. Thank you so much sweetie! Your kindness will be passed on through the gold from your donation through the upcoming charity! Much love to you lovely, we wish you all the best. ♥ ♥ ♥
5.9.10 - Completed my Chyaku Norisu Scarf quest! Thank you to everyone who donated. I love you all! Able to put away a 40k away for the charity! ♥
5.12.10 - Thanks to Zellandine, I have completed my Black Swan quest! Loads of love to you, sweetie! ♥ ♥ ♥
5.12.10 - Completed my Angelic Lace quest! Once again, an awesome deal was received and I am able to set aside loads away for the charity! ♥
5.12.10 - Bought Mono the Skunk ~ Another item checked off my dream avvie! ;D
5.17.10 - Thanks to Lukavia, I have completed my Fallen Wish quest! Uber amounts of love to you, love! Your kindness will never be forgotten! ♥ ♥ ♥
5.21.10 - Tinuviel Silma and I held our first contest thread, Prelude to Tugging, as a shameless plug for the charity! Thank you to all who have participated! It wouldn't have been such a success without everyone! ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image

♥ Follow Gaia ToS.
    ♥ Be polite to others.
    ♥ N0 sp3akY LiKe dI$ Pl0x!!11!! (Did you get my point yet? xD)
    ♥ Please, no begging! This is not a full fledged charity yet and even still, donations are only given to those who stick around and chat. D:
    ♥ Feel free to chat me up a storm -- You will most likely receive more donations from me that way.
xxxxxUser Image
Wait what? What do you mean by "Future of Heartstring Tug"?
I plan on closing this quest thread (unless I don't finish my quests) in the summer and changing it into a charity.
A link will be posted here when that happens. c:

And why would you do that Belle?
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of asking for donations. In fact, I prefer to be the one giving the donations myself!
A couple of times, I've received outstanding gifts from some of my friends. If you've ever received gifts like these, you know how amazing it feels. c:
The reason I want to open a charity is so that other Gaians can feel the same way and they can fulfill their quests with ease.

Are you opening it up by yourself?
Nope, I found my co-owner Tinuviel Silma.
Together, we're gonna rock this charity. ;D

So .. If you intend on opening a charity, what was the point of a quest thread?!
Because I like the avvie I made?! D:
And because of school. I fear it will get in the way of my schoolwork hence, the charity shall be open in the summer.
Like I said before, this is a "Let's help each other thread!" So I can still kind of have the charity I want and continue with my quests. ;D
User Image

A Canadian girl of --insert age here-- years named Kirsten, who very much enjoys playing music (piano, flute), figure skating, and water skiing. Find her in the Art Shops and Request, Exchange and in her little thread right here. She very much enjoys meeting and talking to new people and hopes you'll stick so that she can learn about you. c:

User Image

Currently Questing::

♥ Divided Stars ♥
User Image
Quest Progress: ---/900k
Questing totals are rounded up so that the extras can be donated/put away for the charity heart

♥ Sundae Sweets ♥
User Image
Quest Progress: 3/40 Strawberry Chocolate Eggs

Dream Avvies::
User ImageUser Image
LOL! Now that I look at it .. they could totally pass for twins. D:
But I still like both of them anyways. 8D

Items Still Needed::
1. User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
2. User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
    Noel's Gift!
    ♥ Completed on 4.24.10 ♥

User Image
    Chyaku Norisu Scarf!
    ♥ Completed on 5.9.10 ♥

User Image
    Black Swan!
    ♥ Completed on 5.12.10 thanks to Zellandine ♥

User Image
    Angelic Lace!
    ♥ Completed on 5.12.10 ♥

User Image
    Fallen Wish!!
    ♥ Completed on 5.17.10 thanks to Lukavia ♥

User Image
    Dream Avvie
    Well to some extent, I realized that some of the items were not needed as they weren't seen ..
    Not to mention, I plan on questing for the kiki after I get my other dream avvies. And! -Mumbles-
I kinda made another avvie that I like better ..So I'm considering this as complete. 8D
♥ Completed on 5.23.10 ♥

User Image

Special thanks to these people!
    I love you all, forever and ever. <33

♥ Pianochord - 15k
    ♥ Tinuviel Silma - 2k + 275 tickets, 10000 tokens
    ♥ Bearly Sweet - 10k
    ♥ Zellandine - 41k
    ♥ Callen_black - Spritied 2k8 hat, 50 red construction paper, Candy Crazy Core earrings
    ♥ Grania Celtic Beauty - 50k!
    ♥ Chaoticka - Pink Magical Giftbox, Hermit Cat Drop, Goldfish Drop + 20k
    ♥ Coconut Rain - 50k!
    ♥ Lukavi - Something huge!!! Something that allows me to get a couple items for myself, gift a couple people and put a HUGE amount away for the charity!
    ♥ Chaoticka - Pink Magical Giftbox x2, 50k!
    ♥ Tinuviel Silma - 100k, a lot of zOMG items to get Sundae sweets!!
    ♥ Zellandine - Black swan!!

User Image
In keeping with the "Let's help each other!" spirit, I return the favour to everyone who donated to me by giving them a little something. c:

♥ Pianochord - 5 Sunflowers
    ♥ Tinuviel Silma - A whole bunch of inks
    ♥ Bearly Sweet - 5 Sunflowers
    ♥ Zellandine - 5 Sunflowers, 5 Daisies
    ♥ Tinuviel Silma - Heartstring
    ♥ Callen_black - 5 Blue Butterflies
    ♥ Grania Celtic Beauty - 10 Blue Inks
    ♥ Bearly Sweet - 50k towards her Sweet Porridge quest
    ♥ Chaoticka - 5 Green Inks
    ♥ Chaoticka - 5 Green Inks, 5 Brown Inks
    ♥ Tinuviel Silma - 72 brown beetles, 67 Black Inks
    ♥ Tinuviel Silma - Noel's Gift
    ♥ Xx- Lunar Bandit -xX - Fruitkerchief
    ♥ Xx- Lunar Bandit -xX - 15k
User Image
These people are absolutely magnerifically fantasmicall!
They deserve endless VIP treatment/my love. If you ever see them in here, be extra nice to them! c:
Organized in order of appearance.

♥ Tinuviel Silma
    ♥ Pianochord
    ♥ Layla-San
    ♥ Bearly Sweet
    ♥ Zellandine

User Image

None yet. Thank goodness.
    Don't get put up here. >T
User Image
Just some random things that I will be posting/quoting.
If you get up here, means you're pretty damn special.
Things posted here can range from hilarious quotes that are said to random creations.

Munky the Great

Tinuviel Silma
You can just put "Everything Tinuviel Silma ever says" there because, let's be honest, I'm hilarious.
User Image

Affiliate me? We can trade links! o:

88x31
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-g/t.60602599/][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/qpfjuo.jpg[/IMG][/url]

200x40

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/g-g/t.60602599/][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/ru6xlk.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

Be sure to check out these threads!

Anxious Star

13,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Hellraiser 500

Good luck, dear. c:

Dangerous Sweetheart

You seem incredibly sweet. I will stick around. heart
░░░░░░░░░ S T O P ▐▐ ░░░░░░░░░
xxx& H u s h » » » Belle is speaking . . .

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

Polka::
Thank you. <33
I like your post style. c:

Tinuviel::
Aww, you're the sweet one for keeping me company! heart
How are you? c:

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛

« « « P l e a s e carry on . . . xxx
░░░░░░░░░ P L A Y ► ░░░░░░░

Quick Reply

Submit