Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Fool's Errand is closed

charity was open 2012-2014 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Friends Chat - Once Upon a Whimsy 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

edokitty

edo that Lovely Lucie is so expensive now, do you remember how much you got yours?
Clarity Quicksilver
I am having some trouble wrapping me brain round the fact that I have over one million gold and it's almost useless. rofl

this is like the reverse of gold for cash on tv

now it's cash for gold

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Holy Ariel
Rubai Sora
Oh dear..... Another gold sink coming.... I might only go up to the achievement level though.....

I don't with worth the gold sink, gaia is dumb if people are just going to donate.
It's better to flood the market with items using the gold rigs

Well..... At least they're trying to decrease the inflation they caused with Flynn's Booty.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Rubai Sora
Gah! I only have a few days before that RIG in Ian's shop leaves! Those wings are going to go up in price so much... x.x I managed to get the pink ones when I bought the Grab Bag, which just happened to be the one I didn't want.

Maybe you can trade them for one you want.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Rubai Sora
Gah! I only have a few days before that RIG in Ian's shop leaves! Those wings are going to go up in price so much... x.x I managed to get the pink ones when I bought the Grab Bag, which just happened to be the one I didn't want.

Maybe you can trade them for one you want.

I think I might. Especially since they're the most expensive out of the four.
Rubai Sora
Holy Ariel
Rubai Sora
Oh dear..... Another gold sink coming.... I might only go up to the achievement level though.....

I don't with worth the gold sink, gaia is dumb if people are just going to donate.

Well..... At least they're trying to decrease the inflation they caused with Flynn's Booty.

strangely a simple solution would be to keep that RIG in Ian's shop? D:

Wonder if gaia going to shut down sweatdrop
Daily Question - September 27
What is your favorite item in Barton Boutique?

I would say Sapphire High Elf Robe

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Holy Ariel
Rubai Sora
Holy Ariel
Rubai Sora

strangely a simple solution would be to keep that RIG in Ian's shop? D:

Wonder if gaia going to shut down sweatdrop

No, I think it's the new CEO. Evidently he's known for making businesses money.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
No! They fixed the glitch with the arm pose!
Rubai Sora

but he's doesn't stay in one business for long right? that's kinda bad cause he seem to fail all the jobs he had

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rubai Sora

I think at the end of the month.....

wow i missed that announcement sweatdrop failed spot check
Sailor Tin Nyanko

sailor, what do you think of gaia going the same path as Tinierme?

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Holy Ariel
Rubai Sora

but he's doesn't stay in one business for long right? that's kinda bad cause he seem to fail all the jobs he had

Gaia has been having atleast one new CEO a year at this rate. It's now known by Forbes and some other companies as a massive stepping stone. Someone or another did something considered more successful after working at Gaia and now everyone thinks it's this stepping stone to success. Such a mess. But I am not sure who the current one is or when we got them. We might have reached a point where we get a new one every 6 months now.

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rubai Sora

It's a creepypasta for Pokemon, but there is a fan game of it. Here's just one play-through of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwd3WQo-sRw

At one point, the character has no arms or legs. It's very popular and has a lot fanart for.

interesting sweatdrop
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Holy Ariel
Rubai Sora

Gaia has been having atleast one new CEO a year at this rate. It's now known by Forbes and some other companies as a massive stepping stone. Someone or another did something considered more successful after working at Gaia and now everyone thinks it's this stepping stone to success. Such a mess. But I am not sure who the current one is or when we got them. We might have reached a point where we get a new one every 6 months now.

really? oh no that's not good. I mean gaia already fired a couple of its staff members so having a new CEO every year can't be good news.
what happen to Lanzer now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces