Total Votes:[ 4 ]

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
anserine
YamiTyger

Pudding Pop is not funny looking! She is special.

User Image Yami put pudding on my head!

User Image Help!

User ImageIt's that time of year again........Time for tricks and treats

You should feel special!

Do you want some candy?

Or are you afraid of the dark?

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Rubai Sora
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Rubai Sora
Does anyone know of a good item that has a gun pose that isn't a revolver? I want my avi to cosplay as Heero Yuy but he looks bare without a gun....

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/78577

All I remember from that Anime is the ending. Girl versus Lion.

I totally don't remember the ending.... I do remember a good portion of the beginning, especially the scene where Relena is yelling off a cliff for Heero to come and kill her.

You may never have seen this. This was my favorite thing about that series. If this is even the same season/series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4jBqtFNF5E

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

Daily Question - September 27
What is your favorite item in Barton Boutique?

My favourite item in Barton Boutique...that's a hard question. I haven't been in Barton Boutique in so long, I don't know what's new. I just know that I love the fantasy based items they have there.

THey really need to update the gold shops more often.

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

Sailor Tin Nyanko
xXxkullottexXx
Sailor Tin Nyanko
*watches people actively fail at everything*

So... Vega's Love and Sept 2013 were selling in the 260k's last time they actually were selling on Marketplace. But, people are listing and relisting higher and higher in price. While, at the same time, nothing is actually selling. Watch this happen live on Marketplace. Be amazed as nothing sells but the price containues to raise from people relisting.

After the inflation was finally dying down too. Gah. Everything cost so much more again. gonk
At this rate, I might just quit on my quests again.

Just to clarify... this is fake inflation. FAKE as hell. Noone is buying. I am sitting here stareing and see NOONE IS BUYING it's not real.. They are just canceling and relisting to make it appear as if people are buying at those prices and the prices are rising from that. They aren't.

eek As disgustingly greedy that sounds, I can't help but applaud their creativity. That's a pretty smart way to raise the prices much as it bugs me.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Rubai Sora
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Rubai Sora
Does anyone know of a good item that has a gun pose that isn't a revolver? I want my avi to cosplay as Heero Yuy but he looks bare without a gun....

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/78577

All I remember from that Anime is the ending. Girl versus Lion.

I totally don't remember the ending.... I do remember a good portion of the beginning, especially the scene where Relena is yelling off a cliff for Heero to come and kill her.

You may never have seen this. This was my favorite thing about that series. If this is even the same season/series.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4jBqtFNF5E

Oh, that! I thought you were talking about the end of the series, not the ending credits! It wasn't shown on the Toonami version, but I have a few of the DVDs. I watched some of them not too long ago. The ending just made me realized how stupid Relena can be... Also, the first few episodes made me realize how similar Heero and Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh can be.

Sugary Gaian

edokitty

did you get them all. which is your favorite color? I like the pink and purple pairs
• I got them all. emotion_dowant Haha'' when I saw them I was like~ MUST HAVE. Got them within a two days. rofl

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Gah! I only have a few days before that RIG in Ian's shop leaves! Those wings are going to go up in price so much... x.x I managed to get the pink ones when I bought the Grab Bag, which just happened to be the one I didn't want.

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rubai Sora

I know~ I saw it and instantly thought of Lost Silver!

Lost Silver?

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rubai Sora
Gah! I only have a few days before that RIG in Ian's shop leaves! Those wings are going to go up in price so much... x.x I managed to get the pink ones when I bought the Grab Bag, which just happened to be the one I didn't want.

I feel blind
when did they say the RIG in Ian's was going away?

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
FrostyPeaches
/falls over

you okay?

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Lily Waterleaf
Rubai Sora

I feel blind
when did they say the RIG in Ian's was going away?

I think at the end of the month.....

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Lily Waterleaf
Rubai Sora

I know~ I saw it and instantly thought of Lost Silver!

Lost Silver?

It's a creepypasta for Pokemon, but there is a fan game of it. Here's just one play-through of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwd3WQo-sRw

At one point, the character has no arms or legs. It's very popular and has a lot fanart for.
Rubai Sora
Oh dear..... Another gold sink coming.... I might only go up to the achievement level though.....

I don't with worth the gold sink, gaia is dumb if people are just going to donate.
It's better to flood the market with items using the gold rigs
Hello 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas