Guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat!

You found another quest thread.
8D

Come and hang out with us!
We don't bite.
Well, I don't think Aoi does anyway.
Watch out for Moly-b too!

Update October 13

I really was hoping that this thread could exist without me having to put up rules, but apparently people can't use common sense.
So, I solemnly introduce you to our new list of rules.

1. Do NOT, under any circumstances, advertise in this thread without permission. What makes you think that we're going to spend gold on your event when we're trying to save it? If you want to trade links then feel free to post it, but other than that keep your links to yourself.
2. Follow all Gaia rules. Common sense people.
3. Be polite. I know, we can't exactly make you, but the world will be a better place if you are.
4. Don't beg. See rule one.

[ Welcome | Aoi | Maddie | Fishi | Aoi's Quest | Maddie's Quest | Fishi's Quest | Aoi's Donators | Maddie's Donators | Fishi's Donators | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Link In | Links Out ]
User Image

So you want to know the Aoi eh?
Aoi is kinda a mule and main at the same time but this
vvv is my original main 83 vvv
User Image

I'm Max
Nicknames include but are not limited to: Maxie-poo, Aoi, Pi, Pilxty, Fairy,Azuma, William and recently Maxie pad
OKay I'm twenty years OLD TT.TT
I don't correct people on my gender anymore and neither should you~! 8D I am what you want me to be <3 Isn't that sweet ?
I'm naturally right handed but my left hand is better at everything else but writing and drawing. <-- recently found out development: I can write with my left hand just fine as long as i don't notice. it was weird. My left handed writing is more legible TT.TT
I like small fluffy things and cute stuff, Rping with my friend.(<3333) <-- I live on his site~! 83 and i'm a much happier person now
>.> and analyzing simple things that i can get away with.
I have four cats right now. but one is pregnant so who knows how many she will have >.> but they will be fluffy~<3
Dislikes: Where I live, though our current house is quite nice. 83 and the street i live on is called 'Rice' nothing more or less! XD
umm... beggars, people who advertise where it is not needed. umm... mean people. Rude rule breakers.

I live in Hell aka Texas
I have two sisters, one older and one younger.
I'm going to college right now and will be on and off when posting. <.<
I use a lot of emoticons please bear with me. ^^;;
I really am blind and have super thick glasses. Doctors say that if I don't get the special lenses, then I have to get contacts. TT.TT dun touch my eyes~! DX
I'm a very boring person actually... no lie D8

[Welcome | Aoi | Maddie | Fishi | Aoi's Quest | Maddie's Quest | Fishi's Quest | Aoi's Donators | Maddie's Donators | Fishi's Donators | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Link Out | Links In ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About Madison | & | Random Facts

User Image
+ She has a Raven Complex. Points to you if you know what that is.
+ She cannot stand to leave writing utensils abandoned. ( Klepto ~)
+ She is attending Uni this semester and has quite a class load(3 chemistry classes and Calc. JOY! ), so She may not frequent Gaia as much as She normally has been.
+ She is about nine TEN shades of Bat-s**t insane.
+ She is a fan of European History and the 16 & 18th century.

The Likes | & | Loves

+ She likes Gaia and is on it whenever She can be.
+ She LOVES Chemistry.
+ And GOATS. She loves Goats... and SHEEP. She loves Goats and Sheep.
+ She likes the feel and smell of freshly washed hands.
+ She adores avatar art. You know you want to give her some.
+ She adores her man even more. heart
+ She likes Pirates more than Ninjas.

A Quick Warning | & | The 'Dis-Like' List

+ She thinks Twilight is mindless drivel that needs to be obliterated in a book burning.
+ She is a fangirl. A fangirl of many things and when She gets going it's best to keep your hands and feet in the car, stay stated at all times, and hold onto the safety harness while screaming like a sissy. Might as well enjoy the ride too.
+ She violently dislikes annoying ********.
+ You shouldn't listen to what She says. She speaks nonsense quite a bit.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

[Welcome | Aoi | Maddie | Fishi | Aoi's Quest | Maddie's Quest | Fishi's Quest | Aoi's Donators | Maddie's Donators | Fishi's Donators | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Link Out | Links In]
A b o u t F i s h i

User Image

[copy/paste off her profile]
    8D

I'm 19
    I live in Florida, near Disney
    I'm a high school graduate betches >D
    I'm a sophomore in college D:
    I have no idea what I want to do with my life
    I'm in the marching band <3
    I play the flute and piccolo
    I have a cat named Dice <33
    I like to roleplay
    I love getting art
    I'm usually on Gaia every minute of my spare time
    This is my first quest thread

That's about it.
    xD

[ Welcome | Aoi | Maddie | Fishi | Aoi's Quest | Maddie's Quest | Fishi's Quest | Aoi's Donators | Maddie's Donators | Fishi's Donators | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Link In | Links Out ]
Major quest
Aiming for the Angelic scarf once more... I'm too weird about this quest... >.> maybe i should just display my dream avie?
4.2 mil / 6+ mil?

Side quests:
Pink Belled Ribbons
Death whisper-- any gen is fine X3
Picolitrosso's Urn -- any gen is fine here too <3
Angelic Wind
G Pin -- i would like to start collecting these 83
Vampire Hunter Hat

[ Welcome | Aoi | Maddie | Fishi | Aoi's Quest | Maddie's Quest | Fishi's Quest | Aoi's Donators | Maddie's Donators | Fishi's Donators | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Link Out | Links In ]

The Quest:
Royal Cloak Blue

Quest status

76,000 / 150,000 tickets

Last updated: Friday
10. 07. 09.

User Image

Donations of any kind are appreciated greatly.
If you don't want to donate gold, an item you don't use anymore is just as loved.
Donating a talent is just as loved if you'd rather donate art or signs.

Additional and Side Quests
These items will eventually be quested for, but even though some of the prices fluctuate, they'll just go on a back burner for now.

User Image
These items can also be found on my wishlist in my profile.
(most times if my profile allows it. ^^; )

Picolitrosso's Urn -any gen- : : Market Place only
    Raider Shih's Garment : : Market Place only
    Dark Ice : : Market Place only
    Trick or Treat Tote : : Market Place only
    Queen Bee : : Market Place only
    Long Drag : : 13,000 Tickets : : or Market Place
    Santa Baby Coat : : 12,000 gold
    Dusty White Wild West Duster Coat : : 7,920 gold

[Welcome | Aoi | Maddie | Fishi | Aoi's Quest | Maddie's Quest | Fishi's Quest | Aoi's Donators | Maddie's Donators | Fishi's Donators | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Link Out | Links In]

F i s h i ' s Q u e s t

Updated 8/26

User Image

Completed March 14th
|
V

User Image

The avi above has on all the items I was questing the first time around.

I will treat my donators with love --- and art
the donation list

Hiro V2 -- blades leggings, white lily corsage, stallion black polyester necktie, long-stem blue rose, 7000g
Madison de Point du Lac - 10500g <3
Wolven Moon-- 5K elf tech hat, lusty scoundrel, mountain of presents, 101 sunflowers, 18 green ink, 93 purple daisys, 44 pink daffodils, 36 blue daisys, 10 blue daffodils, 30 crumpled zerox paper white, 46 yellow butterflies, and 5 purple inks. ~<3
Byaggha - 5k <33
Descry -- 10k X3 aww sweet Dessysu~~!!

[ Welcome | Aoi | Maddie | Fishi | Aoi's Quest | Maddie's Quest | Fishi's Quest | Aoi's Donators | Maddie's Donators | Fishi's Donators | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Link Out | Links In ]
I claim this land in the name of my lovelies!~

User Image

I'm just going to continue on with donations received from this thread.
Here is a link to my solo thread donators.

Donations:
Sweetywoo - Citrus Snug Slip-on Sneakers; C.S. Layered Top; C.S. Balloon SkirtHiro V2 - Ticket: 2,944 ; Token: 915 ; Red Octopus on my Head ; Lunar Hairpin ; Courted Ruff
Mesugarbee - Ticket: 370 ; Token: 2,493
Aoi/Max - Gold: 165,000 ; Ticket: 1,207 ; Token: 2,575 ; Oh My Gumball ; Goldfish scarf ; Elegant Emerald Satin Skirt ; Devil Imp Plushie ; The Experiment (6th gen)
Ana Blood - Ticket: 200 ; Token: 105
Enriel <3333 - Golden Laurels; Gothic Veil; Kiki; & more to be noted later.
Magical Chocolatey Spork - Token: 20
Bara_chan - Token: 80 ; Brown Ink: 1
Anonymous Benefactor #1 - Suspenders
o3o Fishi - The Experiment ; Token: 4780
Iniustus Damnatio - Ticket: 94
Pearl Vodka - Ticket: 1,448
RETRO_MUTT - Ticket: 461
Zero_unit Kouya - Ticket: 24 ; Token: 727 ; Pink Ribbon Skirt
Histtle - Ticket: 87
The Wolfknight Paladin - Token: 295
AngelaSarea - Ticket: 1,593 ; Token: 150
Little Miss Sin - Gold: 3,051
Ingou - Ticket : 985
Doux Reves - G-LOL Orange Gown ; Jadeleaf Dragon Gown ; Crimson Red Pimpin' Skirt ; #0000FF Complex Shirt ; Leather Couture Skirt ; Winter Snow Flake Sweater
Bohemian_wild_child - Gold: 9,000 ; Token: 1,000
An Anonymous Benefactor #2 - Jadeleaf Dragon Gown
iYams - Token: 2,000 ; Ticket: 2,136
Fiendpyrotica - Token: 3,135
Ana Galonodel - Token: 1,015
MehSqueeMoo - Ticket: 116
AmayaRain - Gold: 10,000 ; Yokai's Treasure ; Ticket: 57
Byaggha - Gold: 5,000
Wolven Moon - Ticket: 3,890 ; Token: 3,487
Omoi De Iru - Token: 235
rafi-rafi-rafi - Ticket: 1,000 ; Token: 225
Hello_Cherry_chick - Ticket: 2,545
Jew-Duh - Ticket: 1,137
Magus of the Dirge - Token: 1,205
The Lexicon Charity - 17,000 gold
Descry - Ticket: 375

F i s h i ' s D o n a t o r s

Crystal Chevrose Angel Imp Plushie

Madison de Point du Lac 3.335g, Holy Gauntlets, 6.000g

An Anonymous Benefactor January 2008 Donation Letter

Hiro V2 Nautilus, Canary Yellow Pimpin Hat, Devil Imp Plushie

Aesk Okage Enchanted Book

Mutationification 50.000g

[.Asuna.] 10.000g

master aoi 25.000g, 100.000g, Winter Rose, Coocoon, Gift of the Goddess

bohemian_wild_child 10.000g

Mini Mage of DHOOM 3.000g

L e e r x R e m y October 2007 Donation Letter

Silly Dance 10.000g

AmayaRain Aquatica, Yokai's Treasure

Byaggha 5.000g

WolvenMoon Carol of ol Ebenezer

[Jynx] 100.000g

DancingTuna 100.000g

x EpiK Low Fire Flower

I'm using this post to sell art X3
Bribes only... to lazy to post examples... just check out my
DA account

I like to collect things too... don't truely know why >.> but i am under the assumption that my obsession has gotten out of hand? but maybe it's all in my head ... 0.o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
They sure give me a lot of Skittys <.<
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've rigged all the valenths now X3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Indy's Angels~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*sneaks up on my lovepost*

I keep this one on the side for love. <3

Just some current event info I think you might find beneficial...

I have classes at Uni this fall... 5 days a week.
That's right. 5!!!!!
So I shall be away for most of the week. *pose o` dramatic misery*

BUT IT SHALL BE IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!
JOLLY GOOD!

ಠ_ು

Addicted to Liquorice at the moment.
*twitch*

Щ(ಥ д ಥ )Щ

R a n d o m n e s s

Please feed my Valenth pets?
:3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

L i n k I n

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/fates-quest-a-joint-quest-thread/t.44139875/][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/Kaiya314/720777af9fd26am3vt4.png[/IMG][/url]

L i n k s O u t

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff