+1 1 100.0% [ 100 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 96 97 > >>

not fritsx's Significant Otter

Ghost Friend

SEForeverLove
eryn envy
heart
Hi there sweetie <3 Well, I have been on and off quitting and coming back to gaia in this past 5 years, kinda get lonely here xD
So, planning to stick to one quest/charity thread for some time beings

awesome! i know exactly how that is, haha. i used to run amok with friends in the forums and now i have no one after years of hiatus crying

HerwickShire's Love Of My Life

President Noob

25,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
eryn envy']
awesome! i know exactly how that is, haha. i used to run amok with friends in the forums and now i have no one after years of hiatu
b6u1i26t:0="eryn envy']
awesome! i know exactly how that is, haha. i used to run amok with friends in the forums and now i have no one after years of hiatus crying

Nvm its okay, Ima help you with your quest while doing mine at the same time xD
Let's be friend then =) Need some companions after coming back to gaia seeing no one I know of XD
Well, I sent you a trade, its not the item that you want, but similar, u wanted the black and red HOD
but I only have the bloody black HOD HAHAHAHAHA, similar yet totally different

Ghost Friend

SEForeverLove

hey, any help counts! and they're horns, i can never get enough of them! demon items have my heart

President Noob

25,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
eryn envy
SEForeverLove

hey, any help counts! and they're horns, i can never get enough of them! demon items have my heart

I actually have 4 of that bundle, fail of risking my money XD I spend 15bil? and got 4 useless bundle hahahaha, the original bundle when you opened it, it will grant u a chance to get the ORIGINAL HOTD >.< but fail after opening 4

Ghost Friend

SEForeverLove
eryn envy
SEForeverLove

I actually have 4 of that bundle, fail of risking my money XD I spend 15bil? and got 4 useless bundle hahahaha, the original bundle when you opened it, it will grant u a chance to get the ORIGINAL HOTD >.< but fail after opening 4

oh gosh. trust me, i get that-- you take the chance anyway for the thrill of it. i love RIGs and CIs so much it's a serious problem. luckily i've taken a step back and stopped buying them for a while since lake kindred can satisfy that desire for me. ....... i say this and they'll release another i HAVE to have RIGHT NOW to try and open so, we'll see, haha.

President Noob

25,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
eryn envy
oh gosh. trust me, i get that-- you take the chance anyway for the thrill of it. i love RIGs and CIs so much it's a serious problem. luckily i've taken a step back and stopped buying them for a while since lake kindred can satisfy that desire for me. ....... i say this and they'll release another i HAVE to have RIGHT NOW to try and open so, we'll see, haha.

Yeah, that thrill that you will have (Thinking that you MIGHT get the Expensive Item) Hahahaha, I think the most luckiest RIG I ever opened was the Black Butler Series, one 3rd try I gotten the Sebastian Item, now kinda regret selling it away, before the inflation T^T, the price is like 1Trillion now T^T

Btw, u said 10 years, that means u joined gaia way back when gaia just started?

Divine Counselor

You should look up Skyhill! They are a really good alternative group in my opinion. I'm a major fan heart

- [Animal] Coco's Style
- [Animal] A Quiet Breakfast
- Princess of Neptune
- Whimsical Marionette Restrung
- Mint Parcel Post

Lady Pants

eryn envy

that definitely sounds handy but i am the laziest person. it's easier for me to just accept clutter defeat and try to shove it on people than be trading back and forth and logging in and out of mules. maybe one day i'll get over myself......

i think i have two chirpettes if you want them, by the way.

the housewife life. i'm envious. my bf and i are currently in a race of support for the other to get a fabulous great paying job so one of us can live the housewife life, haha. neither of us want to work but we'd be happy to let each other not work if it were possible crying but yeah, it's always a great boost to see your significant other during business hours. i always feel like twenty times better after i get back from a lunch break with my boy.

I get all tense and weird if my inventory gets shifted around even just a little. It just makes it easier for me to find things if it's right where I left it! I also group all my recolors with the other ones of the same type. I think it's my age starting to show.

I would so love those Chirpettes. I love to collect them. Someday, I hope to have 10,000,000,000 of them...but will just start with 1,000. I just feel they need a good home away from dumpsters and being outright destroyed.

I do like the housewife life, though there are days I wish I did have a career outside the home. But my hubby makes good money so we can live comfortably without me needing to, so it's good.

Prophet

30,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Goodluck, I'm questing the same

Ghost Friend

SEForeverLove
eryn envy

Yeah, that thrill that you will have (Thinking that you MIGHT get the Expensive Item) Hahahaha, I think the most luckiest RIG I ever opened was the Black Butler Series, one 3rd try I gotten the Sebastian Item, now kinda regret selling it away, before the inflation T^T, the price is like 1Trillion now T^T

Btw, u said 10 years, that means u joined gaia way back when gaia just started?

oh gosh! i definitely have not gotten that lucky yet, considering i just came around. i was hoping i'd get lucky in the apunkalyptic RIGs but... haha... i didn't.

yeah! i joined gaia back in 2004 when i was a wee lass.

President Noob

25,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
eryn envy
oh gosh! i definitely have not gotten that lucky yet, considering i just came around. i was hoping i'd get lucky in the apunkalyptic RIGs but... haha... i didn't.

yeah! i joined gaia back in 2004 when i was a wee lass.

But Well I sold it off at the price of 200mil+++? or mayber lesser =( But Well, its kinda hard to survive in gaia nowadays, I am still doubting whether should I sell of my beloved collection of 1st Gen EI's

OWO, actually I miss the old days in gaias, where all this inflation s**t doesn't happens XD

Ghost Friend

rorysbooty
You should look up Skyhill! They are a really good alternative group in my opinion. I'm a major fan heart

- [Animal] Coco's Style
- [Animal] A Quiet Breakfast
- Princess of Neptune
- Whimsical Marionette Restrung
- Mint Parcel Post

i sent you everything except the mint parcel post crying i must have forgotten to take it out when someone else requested it. is there something else you'd like in its place?

(also ill definitely check out skyhill, thank you!)

Ghost Friend

Phanna
eryn envy

that definitely sounds handy but i am the laziest person. it's easier for me to just accept clutter defeat and try to shove it on people than be trading back and forth and logging in and out of mules. maybe one day i'll get over myself......

i think i have two chirpettes if you want them, by the way.

the housewife life. i'm envious. my bf and i are currently in a race of support for the other to get a fabulous great paying job so one of us can live the housewife life, haha. neither of us want to work but we'd be happy to let each other not work if it were possible crying but yeah, it's always a great boost to see your significant other during business hours. i always feel like twenty times better after i get back from a lunch break with my boy.

I get all tense and weird if my inventory gets shifted around even just a little. It just makes it easier for me to find things if it's right where I left it! I also group all my recolors with the other ones of the same type. I think it's my age starting to show.

I would so love those Chirpettes. I love to collect them. Someday, I hope to have 10,000,000,000 of them...but will just start with 1,000. I just feel they need a good home away from dumpsters and being outright destroyed.

I do like the housewife life, though there are days I wish I did have a career outside the home. But my hubby makes good money so we can live comfortably without me needing to, so it's good.

not at all, that sounds amazing! i should have started organizing it that way and it wouldn't have become such a big mess i wouldn't want to touch, haha. i'm sure your inventory is glorious to look at.

awesome!! they're yours heart i think chirpettes are great! i just spend a certain amount of time on lake kindred or it starts to get dull so i focus on other kin, so i'm glad people are hoarding lesser appreciated kin.

yeah, my biggest worry about ever living like that would be wishing i had something else outside but i have so many things i wish i could get done and i can't because of work that i think i'd be a-ok for a while. i'm glad you and your husband are happy though heart

Ghost Friend

Hypothecate

thank you, and good luck as well! wishlist quests are a true pain, haha

Prophet

30,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
eryn envy
Hypothecate

thank you, and good luck as well! wishlist quests are a true pain, haha

I've recently come back and began questing
I've already made amazing progress (got nhb, hotd <--most expensive) and other items
after I get these last items on my wishlist
I'm going to amass as much of gold
and have a huge giveaway with contests and such

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out