+1 1 100.0% [ 100 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 95 96 97 > >>

not fritsx's Significant Otter

Ghost Friend

SEForeverLove
eryn envy
SEForeverLove

yep! though you typically want to level them up a bit at the beginning to save you a bit of gold, i'd start using potions around level 10 or 15.

Okie dokie, roger that XD So, according to your experience, here are some of the pet I own
Literally i love tanuki, HP long and energy alot
But I training
Pump Kin // Thea the Unicorn // Prunny // Echo // Candinati // Kitsune Normal

Which one do you think is better?

none of these are really going to be good at anything except for RIG hunting, you'll want a tree killer like sandman rose or the sakura fluff. i think there's a guide somewhere for tree killers, too, on the lake kindred forums.

Ghost Friend

Sideflip
eryn envy
Sideflip
Is there still left for a free items? Thank you in advance.

there are plenty of items left. either you can have your pick or i'll send you a trade full of stuff.

Really? Wow, anything will do please. I'm really not picky. Thank you.

trade sent!

HerwickShire's Love Of My Life

President Noob

25,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
eryn envy
SEForeverLove
eryn envy
SEForeverLove

yep! though you typically want to level them up a bit at the beginning to save you a bit of gold, i'd start using potions around level 10 or 15.

Okie dokie, roger that XD So, according to your experience, here are some of the pet I own
But I training

none of these are really going to be good at anything except for RIG hunting, you'll want a tree killer like sandman rose or the sakura fluff. i think there's a guide somewhere for tree killers, too, on the lake kindred forums.

Damn... So expensive XD Not affordable, seems like I need to think twice on continuing on Kindred XD, at the meantime, i will just train this (except echo) for lvl up purpose XD
Well, need to wait for them to accept my join request into the guild

What pet u using now? For killing tree?

Ghost Friend

SEForeverLove
eryn envy
SEForeverLove
eryn envy
SEForeverLove

But I training

Damn... So expensive XD Not affordable, seems like I need to think twice on continuing on Kindred XD, at the meantime, i will just train this (except echo) for lvl up purpose XD
Well, need to wait for them to accept my join request into the guild

What pet u using now? For killing tree?

you don't need to join the guild in order to see the guides that i linked, you should freely be able to navigate the forums!

and i use a sakura pegacorn fluff to kill trees and a sandman rose, too, if i'm still feeling up to grinding after sakura's stamina is gone.

President Noob

25,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
eryn envy

you don't need to join the guild in order to see the guides that i linked, you should freely be able to navigate the forums!

and i use a sakura pegacorn fluff to kill trees and a sandman rose, too, if i'm still feeling up to grinding after sakura's stamina is gone.

Sakura Pegacorn is around 700bil++ Sandman is 50bil ++ T^T, don't have the fund to afford sandman xD, maybe not until My items are sold off =) Still waiting ppl to purchase my item in the MP

Btw, they accepted me into the guide

Ghost Friend

SEForeverLove
eryn envy

Sakura Pegacorn is around 700bil++ Sandman is 50bil ++ T^T, don't have the fund to afford sandman xD, maybe not until My items are sold off =) Still waiting ppl to purchase my item in the MP

you'll get there! just got to work at it. if you get are regularly in kindred and grinding RIGs to sell in the marketplace, too, that'll help get you billions fast.

President Noob

25,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
eryn envy
SEForeverLove
eryn envy

you'll get there! just got to work at it. if you get are regularly in kindred and grinding RIGs to sell in the marketplace, too, that'll help get you billions fast.

I think I will train my level not using the ally potion 1st, and will hunt for EGGS DROPS for Sakura Fluff at Zen Garden 1st. Once I get it, I will start my all potion lvl up sakura fluff and learn ur way to hunt xD

Ghost Friend

SEForeverLove
eryn envy
SEForeverLove
eryn envy

I think I will train my level not using the ally potion 1st, and will hunt for EGGS DROPS for Sakura Fluff at Zen Garden 1st. Once I get it, I will start my all potion lvl up sakura fluff and learn ur way to hunt xD

haha, well the egg drop for sakura fluff is super, super rare so you'll be doing a lot of grinding! good luck.

President Noob

25,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
eryn envy

haha, well the egg drop for sakura fluff is super, super rare so you'll be doing a lot of grinding! good luck.

Yeah, I see the guide for drop rates XD They labeled the Spirited fire fox and sakura fluff as rarest drop xD Well, worth a shot, then slowly make my way to top

Ghost Friend

SEForeverLove
eryn envy

Yeah, I see the guide for drop rates XD They labeled the Spirited fire fox and sakura fluff as rarest drop xD Well, worth a shot, then slowly make my way to top

definitely a strategy some people go for. it's ridiculous how expensive she is.

Ghost Friend

Ghost Friend

Ghost Friend

President Noob

25,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
eryn envy

definitely a strategy some people go for. it's ridiculous how expensive she is.

Cuz I'm not in rush for the tree killer yet, cuz My skill point Lvl is only 8 XD, so i dont think buying them lvling them up to lvl 50 is my choice yet, need to up my skill level 1st, but you have one fluff blaugh blaugh blaugh stare stare stare blaugh blaugh blaugh

hahaha, how the heck did you get one for yourself at the first place xD

Ghost Friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out