Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Shapeshifter

Introduction
Hello, I'm Anne! I've been on Gaia for a while, and I really love it here. I'm really quiet and shy in real life, due to Social Anxiety, but Gaia really helps me get over it. I find it much easier to talk to people online, and most of the people I've met here have been kind and encouraging. It's become my new obsession, and I would really love to make a few nice avatars! But of course, it will take a long time to raise all the money for them by myself. All I'm asking for is a small donation from anyone who is willing to help. heart Thank you so much for reading my horrible introduction.

intro ~ my quest ~ donations ~ other quests ~ avatar art ~ open!

Dapper Shapeshifter

My Quest
The current item I'm questing:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Items I will quest in the future:
Pink Marionette
Zodiacal x2
Gogh Reed
Sweet Charming Blush
Love Parfait Bundle
Pop Music Cat
Radiant Courage
Shika Deer
Gemini Twins
Midnight Club
Antique Pierrot
Draconis Adamantine x2
White Heavenly Unmentionables
Sundae Sweets
Tink's Jealousy
Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy
Forgotten Zodiac Ophiuchus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Donations
All the lovely people who have helped me out, on or off of this forum!
The people who have hearts by their name have given around 100k or more. Thank you so much!!!

BlademasterZaiden
land of storms and tea heart
Strawberry Murr heart
nagarebosh1 heart
The Pants Beast
volodimeru
EmoBunny32
Nakilee-Lost_Her-Brackets heart
chicksineggz
Generosity Killed the Cat
125th heart
PKMN Ransu heart
Laura Slater
angel_baby_4 heart
Chameleongirl
Queen Kianra heart
poleklaws heart
kolkolkol445
CB Zombie

Dapper Shapeshifter

Other Quests
Just a list of some other quests that need love.

125th's cute little quest for hugs. Why not go give him one? emotion_hug
User Image

The quest of the adorable Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart! It's full of cuteness, so you should take a look! <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the quest of a good friend and questing buddy, RadioPanic! Go check out her quest, it is really cute! You should go and chat there, her quest needs more love. <3
User Image

And this is the quest of my brother, land of storms and tea. He's trying to get a special Leo avatar for his birthday! Whether you want to lend him a hand or just want another place to chat, give it a look!
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

Just to make this a little more interesting, I will now be drawing avatar art for all of my donations! I really appreciate every little bit of help, so its just a small way to repay all of you awesome Gaians. I'll quote you in this forum when your art is done! The art will be drawn when I feel like it, so please do not bug me about it! Thank you. heart

Dapper Shapeshifter

Open!
Alright, now for intense bumping. X3 Please feel free to stay and chat for a while!

Dapper Shapeshifter

Also S U M M E R Runaway was awesome enough to make this quest a banner! emotion_c8
(Her own quest is above, go and check it out! It's the one called Dreaming of Freedom.)

User Image

The code for it if you want it:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dasher-s-avatar-quest-avatar-art-for-donators/t.78993271_1/][img]http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q588/Dasher_Anne/Yd7HB.jpg[/img][/url]

Dapper Shapeshifter

Dapper Shapeshifter

Dapper Shapeshifter

Dapper Shapeshifter

Invisible Giver

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart gaia_angelleft Bump gaia_angelright emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart If you have a smaller banner i'll put it in my sig biggrin

Dapper Shapeshifter

RadioPanic
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart gaia_angelleft Bump gaia_angelright emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart If you have a smaller banner i'll put it in my sig biggrin

Oh, thank you! But I don't know how to make those. X3

Invisible Giver

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Dasher Anne
RadioPanic

Lolz okay i'll just put ur thread link in then :3

Dapper Shapeshifter

RadioPanic
Dasher Anne
RadioPanic

Lolz okay i'll just put ur thread link in then :3

I'll put yours up in there then! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out