Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Kitten

12,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
Bump for all the love. emotion_bigheart
I'm pretty new to this website, and right now im not really trying to get items, because im not sure what i want

right now what im trying to do is get some revenue to start with so i can make money in the marketplace
everything so expensive though, so i need something to start with, if anyone would be so kind as to help me get started :B

ill be looking around some charity threads to see if i can get any people to donate c: thanks for your consideration emotion_kirakira

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
The Goddess HyIia
heart

Hello! I am sorry, but the point of this particular charity was to be unique and offer items directly, instead of gold. Gold's worth fluctuates, and each new user could often use a lot of it, so I didn't want to have to deal with that numbers game.
We do have clothes though. And basketballs. And things.
Ella-Maie
Quote me!

User:
Item name: (copy this for up to 8 items)

User:The Goddess Hyiia
Item name: Inky Wisp

i have no intention of selling this item, it looks supah cool ; u ;
Ella-Maie
The Goddess HyIia
heart

Hello! I am sorry, but the point of this particular charity was to be unique and offer items directly, instead of gold. Gold's worth fluctuates, and each new user could often use a lot of it, so I didn't want to have to deal with that numbers game.
We do have clothes though. And basketballs. And things.

oh cx that is understandable
i went back and read through the first post more thoroughly and i can see what you mean now :^ sorry about that sweatdrop

uh, ill just have to keep searching for people who can donate for that purpose then n..n Do you play zelda maam?

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
The Goddess HyIia

i went back and read through the first post more thoroughly and i can see what you mean now :^ sorry about that sweatdrop

uh, ill just have to keep searching for people who can donate for that purpose then n..n Do you play zelda maam?

Well, you're in the right forum, so that's a start. Otherwise the Chatterbox people can often be pretty generous- you can't push them for it, their thread has to be about it, but if you can find them in the crazy mess that is CB, who knows.

I do not play, I pay attention here and there, seen some LPs of parts, read a fanmade Majora's Mask comic, but...I'm not a console person and I haven't bought anything for my 3DS yet. sweatdrop
Ella-Maie
The Goddess HyIia
heart

wow thank you cx emotion_bigheart
Ella-Maie
The Goddess HyIia

Well, you're in the right forum, so that's a start. Otherwise the Chatterbox people can often be pretty generous- you can't push them for it, their thread has to be about it, but if you can find them in the crazy mess that is CB, who knows.

I do not play, I pay attention here and there, seen some LPs of parts, read a fanmade Majora's Mask comic, but...I'm not a console person and I haven't bought anything for my 3DS yet. sweatdrop

oh,understandable cx i love those games, they make me pretty happy
but in the legend of zelda timeline, zelda is basically a bunch of different girls born into the same lineage who are incarnated from the goddess hylia
and pretty much because of that, i want to become a donator so i live up to my username. thatll pretty much be the purpose of me being on this site xD thats why im trying to save up you see c:
im not sure why told you this, maybe its my newfound purpose :B but thank you for being generous

Naughty Kitten

12,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
The Goddess HyIia
I'm pretty new to this website, and right now im not really trying to get items, because im not sure what i want

right now what im trying to do is get some revenue to start with so i can make money in the marketplace
everything so expensive though, so i need something to start with, if anyone would be so kind as to help me get started :B

ill be looking around some charity threads to see if i can get any people to donate c: thanks for your consideration emotion_kirakira

I make a lot of gold by using the Dumpster Dive game and selling items (or keeping them) that I get from there. Its basically free gold. Plus if you use the Aquarium, you can get free items and gold through there. Either with the Overseer shell or from the message in a bottle thing.

Hope that helps!

Ella-Maie

I'm probably going to be going on a shopping spree for stuff to donate today. I love shopping for donations. 4laugh
The Almighty Spiffy
The Goddess HyIia

I make a lot of gold by using the Dumpster Dive game and selling items (or keeping them) that I get from there. Its basically free gold. Plus if you use the Aquarium, you can get free items and gold through there. Either with the Overseer shell or from the message in a bottle thing.

Hope that helps!

Ella-Maie

I'm probably going to be going on a shopping spree for stuff to donate today. I love shopping for donations. 4laugh

Oh thank you cx much appreciated

Naughty Kitten

12,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
heart heart
Bumpity bump bump.
4laugh

Naughty Kitten

12,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
Made a pretty for the thread.
Hope you like it.

User Image

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
The Almighty Spiffy
Made a pretty for the thread.
Hope you like it.

User Image

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Yiiiiiiiissssssss! Thank you so much! heart
I'll add it and hopefully the orders this weekend, since I shouldn't have to work Saturday (working Saturday is evil).
Thank you for sticking with me, even when I'm a putz.

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Gettin' cracking and honestly...dunno what I was procrastinating for, this is simple enough. A little mind numbing, but simple enough. sweatdrop Time to go send some invites!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff