< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Sugary Friend

24,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Dallas Rayin
dramallama
Hey, friend!!! Welcome to my quest thread 4laugh
PS: I just saw the gifts... THANK YOU!!! I will save them until my birthday waaaaa!!!! Hahahaha

Mythical Unicorn

Kiriad
Dallas Rayin
dramallama
PS: I just saw the gifts... THANK YOU!!! I will save them until my birthday waaaaa!!!! Hahahaha

You're welcome!
You can open the first one I sent cause its an item from your post. lol

Sugary Friend

24,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Dallas Rayin
Kiriad
Dallas Rayin
dramallama

You're welcome!
You can open the first one I sent cause its an item from your post. lol

Ooh! Ok I will. Wheeeeee whee

Sugary Friend

24,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Dallas Rayin
dramallama
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Mythical Unicorn

Kiriad
Dallas Rayin
dramallama
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

You're welcome!!

Hopeless Completionist

Looking at your bday wishlist, argh, I was almost able to forget how amazing Candy Corn Social looked. DXD Haha, but really, such a cute color scheme. And both questing DCRunaway-- our tastes intersect quite a bit. d:

Sugary Friend

24,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Torhu-chan
Looking at your bday wishlist, argh, I was almost able to forget how amazing Candy Corn Social looked. DXD Haha, but really, such a cute color scheme. And both questing DCRunaway-- our tastes intersect quite a bit. d:

Hahahahaha and yes is so adorable! And I love the Dreaming Runaway items! Yes we do! blaugh and thank you for the gift!!! I'll save until my birthday wink

Hopeless Completionist

Kiriad
Hahahahaha and yes is so adorable! And I love the Dreaming Runaway items! Yes we do! blaugh and thank you for the gift!!! I'll save until my birthday wink
Really like the hairpin/bag on Social, and the colors-- gah, just so vibrant/warm/Autumny >o<
Runaway is a cute series, I remember questing hard for the pink-white version, even though I don't wear those colors as much as others. And the Chimes crossover came out really cute with the hair, top, and that arm mod, omg.

You're very welcome. Hope you like it when you open in a couple weeks. :3

Sugary Friend

24,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Torhu-chan
Kiriad
Really like the hairpin/bag on Social, and the colors-- gah, just so vibrant/warm/Autumny >o<
Runaway is a cute series, I remember questing hard for the pink-white version, even though I don't wear those colors as much as others. And the Chimes crossover came out really cute with the hair, top, and that arm mod, omg.

You're very welcome. Hope you like it when you open in a couple weeks. :3
Yes! I love all these Autumn/orange items that came out for the season. I have to admit that I bough some GC so I could buy some of them hahaha I knew that if I started questing for them I wouldn't be able to use them now. The one I did bough with gold was Pumpkin Social and October Witch. I have the Dreaming Runaway. I love it!!!! I'm waiting to be able to buy Chimes to make a pretty pink avi. Hee hee

I know I will like it! Just receiving gifts makes me happy! smile Thank you!

Hopeless Completionist

Kiriad
Yes! I love all these Autumn/orange items that came out for the season. I have to admit that I bough some GC so I could buy some of them hahaha I knew that if I started questing for them I wouldn't be able to use them now. The one I did bough with gold was Pumpkin Social and October Witch. I have the Dreaming Runaway. I love it!!!! I'm waiting to be able to buy Chimes to make a pretty pink avi. Hee hee

It's a point of weakness, Autumn. Oh, haha, no need to worry with me-- I admit to buying GC, though pretty rarely. I have no monies. T^T
It can be difficult to wait for quests when you feel an (the only?) opportunity is slipping through your fingers. *nod* October themes and pretty pink avis are fun ^^

Excellent! X3 Very welcome.

Sugary Friend

24,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
yum_cupcake PINKIE BUMP yum_cupcake

User Image

Sugary Friend

24,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Torhu-chan
Kiriad

It's a point of weakness, Autumn. Oh, haha, no need to worry with me-- I admit to buying GC, though pretty rarely. I have no monies. T^T
It can be difficult to wait for quests when you feel an (the only?) opportunity is slipping through your fingers. *nod* October themes and pretty pink avis are fun ^^

Excellent! X3 Very welcome.

LOL! It was the first time I did bought GC. The other times I had GC it was with the free offers and two giftcards I had and I exchanged them for GC. I don't regret it hahahaha I have my lovely items and I love dressing it in orange. Oh oh and the Pumpkin Social I waited until it was as low as it could get. I checked the MP EVERYDAY for it and the October Witch I got in Exchange forum so it was cheaper than the MP.
It is difficult to wait for an item specially if you wanted for something at the moment... I didn't mind so much the MLP items quest I could wait for those.

Hopeless Completionist

Kiriad
LOL! It was the first time I did bought GC. The other times I had GC it was with the free offers and two giftcards I had and I exchanged them for GC. I don't regret it hahahaha I have my lovely items and I love dressing it in orange. Oh oh and the Pumpkin Social I waited until it was as low as it could get. I checked the MP EVERYDAY for it and the October Witch I got in Exchange forum so it was cheaper than the MP.
It is difficult to wait for an item specially if you wanted for something at the moment... I didn't mind so much the MLP items quest I could wait for those.
Sounds good-- no regrets! I've been working on videos as well to make some GC. ^^
Yeah, some quests are definitely easier to wait on than others. *nod*

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Bump yum_cupcake

Sugary Friend

24,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
yum_cupcake PINKIE BUMP yum_cupcake